Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - (45256 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs / Bad Omen During Buhari's Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Splashme: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Built whaaaaaaat. cry The only refinery connected to Buhari is Warri Refinery started by Muritala and commissioned under OBJ when Buhari was petroleum minister. that's all. Kaduna was commissioned in 1983 by shagari and that same year Buhari toppled him, PH is 1989 by IBB and Eleme 1965. How did that uneducated crap called Buhari come into the picture? stop bowing to propaganda. The PIB currently at the National Assembly prepared by GEJ's govt. will finally kill corruption in the NNPC, so why has our legislators not pass it. well for your info. The North has missed it by frustrating GEJ'S govt with Bokoharam.

Buhari does not have a single project to his name.

If he dies today, FG will be looking for other former
heads of state projects to name after him

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by HzRF(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hamatrony:

And y shuld private sector invest in it? Wit al d huge amount of money dos politicianz under Jonathan regime pack 2 demsefz n ur Jonathan sayz stealin isn't corruption
If dos corrupt leaders ar dealth wit n dos money wre collected frm dem all, wit dat alone, we wil surely provide standards n qualities 4 ourselves, even to maintain them won't b difficult cos we ar gonna av enuf 4 al dat
Not Jonathan men alone
If money. Stole by Tinubu,Fashola, Amaechi etc are used for the right thing, things would not be like this. in their state
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Hamatrony(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

Not Jonathan men alone
If money. Stole by Tinubu,Fashola, Amaechi etc are used for the right thing, things would not be like this. in their state

Hey guy, if dos men u mention ar corrupt, dey wil neva com up wit d idea of makin Buhari their presidential candidate wen dey knw wat hez capable of....Cn u promote som1 u knw he/she is gonna hurt u so bad?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by HzRF(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hamatrony:

Hey guy, if dos men u mention ar corrupt, dey wil neva com up wit d idea of makin Buhari their presidential candidate wen dey knw wat hez capable of....Cn u promote som1 u knw he/she is gonna hurt u so bad?
Don't know if you knw Tinubu

Tinubu don't do what won't. Please. Him

Take it or leave it Tinubu support GMB because of North votes

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Audiseller: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ followers should please mention other achievement in 6yrs.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by ptolemy247(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
with all these some right thinking Nigerians will vote Buhari. Ok o. since the north is sabotaging GEJ'S govt with Bokoharam and claiming he is weak, when they take power even in 2019 it's their buckets that they will take to Rivers state if they must see crude. God go punish North papa.

Since this has made front Page let me modify.

I know every right thinking Nigerian that has followed Nigeria's Politics and development will not vote Buhari. Buhari claims he is Mr. Integrity but he does it at convinience only. If he is Mr Integrity he should come clean about the fact that he did not finish Secondary school and entered the military through quota sytem (wallahi dan uwa. wannan Kworruftion ne pa). He should come clean about the fact that he did not buy a single rifle for the Army as President. Buhari claims he is Mr Integrity but he served under Sani Abacha and said openly that Abacha is not corrupt (& we want him to fight corruption) etc I don't blame the Millions of Northerners that he and his likes has kept illiterate and poor supporting him but it hurts me when I see enlightened Nigerians like you and I shouting change. Its Pathetic. At this point we are already facing the right direction as a Nation what we need is Improvement not change.
You couldn't have said it any better...nice words for him that has an ear or in this case, an eye.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by ichidodo: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
experience16:

God bless u my brother for this piece of information. I have been following u and ichidodo posts on nairaland. I must commend both of u, for ur objective and insightful analysis. keep it up. What is the meaning of ur anomini?
APCs will not know what we befall them come February 14. We are patiently waiting for that day. The only thing we want on that day in Lagos is security ,in order not to be intimidated or harassed by thugs.
once more God bless u
Oh my God..thanx man.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by tellmemore15: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
with all these some right thinking Nigerians will vote Buhari. Ok o. since the north is sabotaging GEJ'S govt with Bokoharam and claiming he is weak, when they take power even in 2019 it's their buckets that they will take to Rivers state if they must see crude. God go punish North papa.

I know every right thinking Nigerian that has followed Nigeria's Politics and development will not vote Buhari. Buhari claims he is Mr. Integrity but he does it at convinience only. If he is Mr Integrity he should come clean about the fact that he did not finish Secondary school and entered the military through quota sytem (wallahi dan uwa. wannan Kworruftion ne pa). He should come clean about the fact that he did not buy a single rifle for the Army as President. Buhari claims he is Mr Integrity but he served under Sani Abacha and said openly that Abacha is not corrupt (& we want him to fight corruption) etc I don't blame the Millions of Northerners that he and his likes has kept illiterate and poor supporting him but it hurts me when I see enlightened Nigerians like you and I shouting change. Its Pathetic. At this point we are already facing the right direction as a Nation what we need is Improvement not change[b][/b][size=8pt][/size].

may God bless you for the above.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
prinznazzy:

r u dumb...or can't u read?....obviously u hav seen dat of gej, y he is d clueless 1....yaradua gave amnesty to Niger delta...if gej took book haram seriously n realised wat dey r after, he wuld hav known dat dey want war nt amnesty

Cant you see you are the dumb one. GEJ offered negotiations and amnesty ... they turned it down.

Since you know better. .. what is bokoharam after?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by sanali(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:

I know every right thinking Nigerian that has followed Nigeria's Politics and development will not vote Buhari. Buhari claims he is Mr. Integrity but he does it at convinience only. If he is Mr Integrity he should come clean about the fact that he did not finish Secondary school and entered the military through quota sytem (wallahi dan uwa. wannan Kworruftion ne pa). He should come clean about the fact that he did not buy a single rifle for the Army as President. Buhari claims he is Mr Integrity but he served under Sani Abacha and said openly that Abacha is not corrupt (& we want him to fight corruption) etc I don't blame the Millions of Northerners that he and his likes has kept illiterate and poor supporting him but it hurts me when I see enlightened Nigerians like you and I shouting change. Its Pathetic. At this point we are already facing the right direction as a Nation what we need is Improvement not change.

And you expert jona to give u that improvement, wat a rily naïve brian you have. Well can't blame ya, you were raise in naija.
X
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Themandator: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Aw
angelsing:
Who made Abacha a saint?..oh! I forgot he was presented with award after his death by our dear GEJ

After Buhari knighted him..... Abacha didn't steal any money....
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flets:

Cant you see you are the dumb one. GEJ offered negotiations and amnesty ... they turned it down.

Since you know better. .. what is bokoharam after?

its cos u r dumb u dnt kno dey just dnt want peace...dey r hosting flags wherever dey overcome.....dey want war....Nothn more.....Ur jona said dey r our brothers n sisters....n bomb blasts occur everywhr, maybe its our tym......pls d Ppl dat dey r killin aren't our brothers n sisters?
some1 rejects amnesty, n u dnt declare war against dem
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Hamatrony(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

Don't know if you knw Tinubu

Tinubu don't do what won't. Please. Him

Take it or leave it Tinubu support GMB because of North votes

Gud, u shuld ansa ds...if u wre told 2 pick one frm vote n 20yrz in prison, whc one wil u go 4? cheesy
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by HzRF(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hamatrony:

Gud, u shuld ansa ds...if u wre told 2 pick one frm vote n 20yrz in prison, whc one wil u go 4? cheesy
Me can't vote for prison lailai

My friend that spent 2 days behind counter ehn ... Is then I knw freedom pass money
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
prinznazzy:

its cos u r dumb u dnt kno dey just dnt want peace...dey r hosting flags wherever dey overcome.....dey want war....Nothn more.....Ur jona said dey r our brothers n sisters....n bomb blasts occur everywhr, maybe its our tym......pls d Ppl dat dey r killin aren't our brothers n sisters?
some1 rejects amnesty, n u dnt declare war against dem

Further proof you are dummy....... is the fight against terrorism on or not? You sit infront of your abacode generation desktop and type away....... why not visit Borno/ adamawa and check whether war has been declared or not yourself?
The soilders who lose their lives at the hot fronts were there on parade abi? I guess they were smiling at the insurgents before they were shot dead abi?

You air heads should actually cry yourselves to sleep at night after making a mess of your reasoning online. What a shame!!!!
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Dewze(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jorussia:
giving excuses for his failure.It is very unfair for you to compare a govt of 1&1/2 years with six years. but you forgot to tell the world that buhari built two refineries, that GEJ,is struggling to the revive in 6years.we should stop celebrating mediocrity.

You agree Buhari could not have been able fix an already existing train in 2 yrs, yet you believe he built 2 refineries in the same time span.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by hermesprogidy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Story for the gods. I'd rather vote an honest illiterate than an educated career thief. Another disadvantage for Jonathan is the clueless people he has surrounded himself with. Compare that to Buhari's team. For once shame your father the devil and speak the truth. Buhari is light years ahead of Jonathan.

Sai Buhari
KwoiZabo:
In a democracy its much more difficult to build such infrastructure without requisite legislation OBJ, Yar'adua did nothing. The PIB prepared by GEJ's govt. before the National assembly at the moment will set the ball rolling for a holistic overhaul of our oil and Gas Industry. We are learned let Buhari get the illiterate votes but lets give GEJ our votes as enlightened people.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by angelsing(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Themandator:
Aw

After Buhari knighted him..... Abacha didn't steal any money....
Was he awarded the honour first before Buhari knighted him?..I like to know
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Ovamboland(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
anonimi:

The story for Lagos state light rail of ONLY 27kms is very pathetic. This was a project that Jakande already started CONSTRUCTION before the sadist DESTROYER of the good works of others in the form of a military DICTATOR Buhari cancelled it and made the state pay hefty fines for breach of contract in 1983.
32 years later, we have no rail!

Four years after Toronto aloku scrap train propaganda show and two years after Fashola boasted in January 2013 that five months later in June 2013 we will be tweeting from inside his aloku trains. We can only hope that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC that has been ruining Lagos state for 16 years will not tell us it was bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn yacht floating hotel shocked

Amaechi's case is not different from SCAMMER Fashola's deception angry
Since Amaechi joined APC he has abandoned whatever little governance he was doing for Rivers state and recently came out to boldly say without shame that he cannot complete the Port Harcourt light rail.

Why would any right thinking Nigerian want to swap a PROGRESSively performing federal administration of Jonathan/Sambo for the FRAUDULENT people assembled in APC?
What type of citizen would do that except those afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS

P.S.: Feel free to share this as widely as possible to all those you are following on NL and even outside NL.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Very Hilarious, you are comparing the Federal government projects with a financial chest of almost 5 trillion annually with unfettered ability to raise limitless funds from foreign agencies (the power was recently exercised to delay Lagos access to foreign funds for the same project) with Lagos and Rivers state with budgets of about 450 billion each.

Can you name any any PDP controlled state embarking on any project on the scale conceived in Lagos or Rivers state? Lagos is also driving Eko Atlantic project at the same time, any FG project on that scale?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flets:

Further proof you are dummy....... is the fight against terrorism on or not? You sit infront of your abacode generation desktop and type away....... why not visit Borno/ adamawa and check whether war has been declared or not yourself?
The soilders who lose their lives at the hot fronts were there on parade abi? I guess they were smiling at the insurgents before they were shot dead abi?

You air heads should actually cry yourselves to sleep at night after making a mess of your reasoning online. What a shame!!!!
wat r we sayin Wats dis fool sayin.....he started by seein boko haram as being APC handwork...Dats absurd from a president...made dem stronger b4 he started reaction...n worse still soldiers weren't well equiped to fight against dem....I doubt if dat has improved
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
prinznazzy:

wat r we sayin Wats dis fool sayin.....he started by seein boko haram as being APC handwork...Dats absurd from a president...made dem stronger b4 he started reaction...n worse still soldiers weren't well equiped to fight against dem....I doubt if dat has improved

Another dumb remark..... you keep exposing your ignorance.
What makes you think he assumed its APC handwork... provide me a link where he said so. I dont do rumours

What has absolved APC from being the brain behind bokoharam. At the least, Buhari said himself that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on northern Nigeria

GEJ is equipping a 30 years deficient army in 2years because because your Buhari did not buy a single rifle in office as head of state. OBJ looted all budgeted arm funds. So current govt is buying at a market pace and equipping as they arrive because the change you advertise today refused to their job years back. The fight against terror is on and must be won.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flets:

Another dumb remark..... you keep exposing your ignorance.
What makes you think he assumed its APC handwork... provide me a link where he said so. I dont do rumours

What has absolved APC from being the brain behind bokoharam. At the least, Buhari said himself that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on northern Nigeria

GEJ is equipping a 30 years deficient army in 2years because because your Buhari did not buy a single rifle in office as head of state. OBJ looted all budgeted arm funds. So current govt is buying at a market pace and equipping as they arrive because the change you advertise today refused to their job years back. The fight against terror is on and must be won.
u r d greatest liar of all tym....didn't jona himself call dem brothers n sisters?.... y didn't he react to to chibok gals issue....d president said no 1 was missin....Dats its APC n lies....u didn't hear dat as well abi...r u in Dis country at all..?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by anonimi: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ovamboland:
Lagos is also driving Eko Atlantic project at the same time, any FG project on that scale?

I thought the Eko Atlantic project is a private investors' project led by the reviled Chagoury brothers. Has the story changed
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
prinznazzy:

u r d greatest liar of all tym....didn't jona himself call dem brothers n sisters?.... y didn't he react to to chibok gals issue....d president said no 1 was missin....Dats its APC n lies....u didn't hear dat as well abi...r u in Dis country at all..?

Yes he called them his brothers and sisters because they are also Nigerians and was luring them to negotiation. This was when amnesty and negotiations were being explored.

Now I told you already I don't do rumours. Drop me a link here where GEJ said no one was missing in chibok..

Since your numb skull has a problem with understanding, I will give you an instance and hope you do same for your statement above.

I said Buhari said an attack bokoharam is an attack on the north. Now this is the link below

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by GGfadar(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

obj is what victor attah was to akwa ibom, both of them have one thing in common, going about laying foundation stones with none of the projects progressing above the foundation stone.

OBJ sank millions and billions of dollars into railway and power, none o fwhich bore fruit, GEJ has built power plants using siemens in less than 2 years

power plants abi
am sure he has supplied u power in ur street no to talk of ur constituency or state.
vote failure, that's ur problem.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by GGfadar(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=Togom post=29953420][/quote]

i can see ur house was built in 10 seconds.

nairaland has opened ur eye
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by GGfadar(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unemadu:

Just like he started Lagos-ibadan express right?

Now who is the mumu

ask ur FATHER who d mumu is
am sure he witnessed buharis' regime.

clueless follower
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
I thought Nigerians will have known Northerners and Islamic fundamentalists by now. Draw your two ears all of you. Buhari does not love you or this country. If you didn't know that, I just let you in on it. The same quest for power at all cost. How do you know that? Will he be willing to allow another person rule if he doesn't win? Yes? That's OK. No? Will make the country ungovernable? Really people. Seriously. That's who you want? Real change he will bring.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by mindtricks: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmm! All this madness and misinformation here and there. If the youth have lost it this much, where lies the future?

The ever heated up politics section of nairaland! . . .hmmm!
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by alphalpha(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu liar like you.
Comparing the two situations is like comparing BARCELONA FC with SHARKS FC.

JONATHAN'S transformational TRAIN.

you just showed us a beautiful train that wasnt in existence anywhere in the world in 1985. go to a bush in a rural area and show us the railway lets see whether there are no weeds in them. maybe President go use cutlass go clear grass for railway
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

Yes he called them his brothers and sisters because they are also Nigerians and was luring them to negotiation. This was when amnesty and negotiations were being explored.

Now I told you already I don't do rumours. Drop me a link here where GEJ said no one was missing in chibok..

Since your numb skull has a problem with understanding, I will give you an instance and hope you do same for your statement above.

I said Buhari said an attack bokoharam is an attack on the north. Now this is the link below

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north
I dnt argue wit fools lyk u....oshiomole just reminded us of d job scam, I kno u hav something to say in defence of jona again...so I beta stop arguing wit u....u r either being paid or from SS..to support such acts blindly...n also Ans Dis qstn...is stealin corruption?....I kno u'll say no also..yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Kogi State PDP Governorship Primaries Updates / Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.