Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi (22146 Views)

20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Iykebestbt(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Who told him?
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2015
LMAyedun:
Don't bring Religion into this...
Can you take religion out of this?

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by jerflakes(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2015
quid:

I tire o.

Isn't a sheik synonymous with religion?

3 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2015
quid:
The mumucious religion of p!ss
Pele, Yabaleft dude
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by 9jagobetta: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2015
God will help us
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by LMAyedun(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2015
quid:

Hmmm!! Deep one.

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:

I tire o.

Isn't a sheik synonymous with religion?
Sheik is largely meaningless without islam

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Monicasque(f): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Hell is waiting for boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by aminho(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Atmmachine:
Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?
after all you have just said you want me a Muslim to vote for your candidate? You are not serious

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Ikology(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2015
It has never been a news to some of us who has a firm grasp of issues concerning our national life. He failed to include inflow of funding from Arab league nations. Kanuri and Hausa-Fulani are Bokoharam members

4 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by eaglechild: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2015
The north is on self destruction mode and is being urged on by its elites and slaves.

The elites have kept their citizens suppressed to use for their selfish interest.

It is time they said no to them.

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Atmmachine(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2015
aminho:
after all you have just said you want me a Muslim to vote for your candidate? You are not serious

A.b.o.k.i
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Uncletony(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2015
aminho:
Vote for your Muslim candidate, he will still lose anyway

5 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Like we didn't know this already
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ashson: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
There 2 types of boko haram, Religious boko haram and Government boko haram.

Religious boko haram was invented by Muhammad Yusuf, and it is already dead fews months after his death.

Then the Government boko haram invented by....
Still living but will soon die when Buhari comes to power.

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Iykopee(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2015
This is not news. Sheik Gumi for letting it all out, beta watch your side. They are coming for you.
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Anticabal: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2015
I thought they said it was Ibos. That shekau is an Ibo. Confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Onyiido: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2015
aminho:
This is the kind of problem/ war our political parties have instilled in the heart of nigerians, and this started with the APCs Pls don't bring in religion here, whoever u want to vote for, do it

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Onyiido: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

A.b.o.k.i
Honestly the way these "people" reason, I wonder if they were born without a brain. They now see it as a do or die affair. Let them vote whoever they want joor

3 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Howmon: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Misleading headline. Don't cause chaos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tonychristopher: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=29943897][/quote]

The first time this man has said the truth

Let's leave the north to kill themselves till they develops common sense

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Onyiido:
This is the kind of problem/ war our political parties have instilled in the heart of nigerians, and this started with the APCs Pls don't bring in religion here, whoever u want to vote for, do it

Give up on the hem ..I gave up on them APC urchins

Especially their Muslims

4 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tonychristopher: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2015
eaglechild:
The north is on self destruction mode and is being urged on by its elites and slaves.

The elites have kept their citizens suppressed to use for their selfish interest.

It is time they said no to them.

Why complaining . If they don't self destruct who will Polish shoes for us who will be our gatemen. Who will fetch waters for us

We need their menial services and I believe that nature made it that way

Let their elites keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Eyepencil: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2015
AND YOU CAN FIND SOME OF THOSE BOKOHARAM IN NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Onyiido: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Give up on the hem ..I gave up on them APC urchins

Especially their Muslims
I wonder the kind of religion they practice

2 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Ramanto(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Flets:
Its not a secret. The sole aim of bokoharam is returning power to the north. Its clear to the blind.

Come march 2015, bokoharam would have outlived its purpose after GEJ clears the polls. At that time, they will forcefully have to support the fight or else it will consume them all in the next 4yrs
If that was their sole aim,how would bombing of northern mosques,churches and market places bring about the achievement of the acclaimed aim?
Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Rexyl(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2015
pacifique:
Not new

papiforreal:
I am Hausa, but i know this for sure.

bokohalal:
Sheik Gumi should also tell us what,or why they are fighting Nigeria.

I like courageous and truthful people who can stand for truth. God bless you people for being truthful. I myself had stated this times without number, but many wouldn't want to believe in the truth.

Boko haram was started for Islamist struggle and got fuelled as a result of desperation for power of these Northern bloc and tribes. Al Mustapha confession in the dailies is enough to tell what Nigeria really is and where it is heading to. If care is not taking the next version of boko haram would be a battle for freedom everyone will have to fight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Ramanto(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Yea...Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris are the boko Haram,but under the sponsorship of the GEJ led government

1 Like

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by gratiaeo(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2015
An average Muslim is a BH

4 Likes

Re: Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi by eronxdabishop(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
And some people will still be shouting sai buhari.abeg goodluck till boko haram get sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) / We Don’t Know Whether Tompolo Is Dead – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.