Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend (1598 Views)

Help!!!...my New Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Cos Of Sex. / Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex.. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Kenneth205(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
***Story Of My Life** Just feel like sharinq this toniqht.

I Was Madly In love with this Uniben Undergraduate and yeah It was Reciprocal. We dated for over three years But, I Never went to her house.

Then one day she invited me over to her place but I was really Shy Kind of. We were having fun and she said let me show you my beautiful Dog.

She brought her dog to the scene and they both were kissinq..

That very moment something inside of me change, my Feelinqs and Emotions.

Now anytime I look into my girlfriend face all I see is Dog and the Problem is I HATE Dogs with Passion, So Damn Disgusting! I wanna break up wid her!

Tosyne2much, farano, Naijaboiy, Unibenstudent

Any advise ??

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by mako007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol, I tot I had relationship problems, reading this Mehn, I'm good.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by zoeee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
mako007:
Lol, I tot I had relationship problems, reading this Mehn, I'm good.

lol.... cheesy

op, ur gf is ewwwish lipsrsealed
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
can't stop laughing grin

ya gf kissing a dog? she could have even slept with lipsrsealed

sorry huh?
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by JDelight(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny really funny this suppose to be in joke section. Just think about it Naija Girl not just a Nigerian but Benin girl na wa oh well am not suprise dia own na apaa dey 4 London aunty dey for Italy...... E dey some of dem blood but not all. Sorry op I don't no hw to advice u on dis sir.
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
French kiss jisos!
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
na wa o, any Tory wey person drop gbam, Nigerians go just believe am like that.

op, you for join them na, party dey sweet die
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Josphine4good(f): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
mental case
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
And you still call her ur gf?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
So u feel she cheated on u with her Dog or what are u saying? undecided
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2015
So I want to believe this story is a joke

Bestiality at its peak undecided
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Monicasque(f): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2015
And wats wrong with her loving her dog. M even sure it wasn't a real kiss.it was just her dog probarbly licking her face or something, dogs turn to do dat wen dey love someone. Did u forget dat dogs r a man's best friend? Come on guy, nw u r realy being something else. Its good to see dat there still some dog lover in naija
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by mrkay101(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
lmao!!!!... Op got he's girl snatched from him by a dog.. am sure she never kissed u dat way too..

and I thought I had relationship problems..

.#cheers
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Funkychic(f): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
let me just laugh like my bf....Hehehehehe....funny indeed!!
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't know how 2 advice u becos ur story is gat damn funny.

Did u see her dog as a rival or u are jealous lolss.

Tell her how much u hate dog and please delete the image of dog from your mind.
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by mako007(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
zoeee:

lol.... cheesy

op, ur gf is ewwwish lipsrsealed
I still dnt undastnd ur "Swedish''
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
ROTFL!!dis is funny
Re: The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend by medkniqht(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
grin
Lwkmd Bro take heart...

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Girl / Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? / +pics Nigeria Comedian Bovi Starring At A Girls Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.