Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? (1600 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2015
I saw this thread on front page and that is what prompted me to open this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2532026/ladies-date-guy-drives-type

Can't Nigeria Ladies start thinking of having their own car, house, a good job before getting married? They are quick to open their mouth and said I don't date broke guys, while they themselves they are as broke as hostel rat. We attended the same University having the same lecturers, having equal opportunity to succeed. But why do you expect only your male counterpart to excel first before you?. Most Nigeria Ladies are not ambitious at all they only depend on their husbands even if they have greater chance of excelling more than their spouse. To be honest I always get piss off if I hear them say I don't DATE A BROKE GUY. We guys now have resolve from now henceforth we cannot marry any lady that does not have either of the followings:
1. Car
2. House
3. A good job with a good pay
4. Good business or Investment
5. Be of good character and be Virgin or fairly use Virgin
If you don't have the aforementioned qualities you are not allow to open your mouth and said I don't date broke guys.

9 Likes

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Cutehector(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Lord knws I aint marryn a non virgin!
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 5:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Haba my brother consider fairly use Virgin

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by boboLIL(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Na lazy ones hav such mentality....

We called them gold-diggers......

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2015
boboLIL:
Na lazy ones hav such mentality....

We called them gold-diggers......

Honestly and they are the one that are quick to condem broke guys.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2015
greatestman:

Haba my brother consider fairly use Virgin
all dese yeye ladies be gerrin mind be gvn conditions for marriage.. Nansense.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
all dese yeye ladies be gerrin mind be gvn conditions for marriage.. Nansense.

I tell you
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:

Iranu...buh you've disvrgined someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Cutehector(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2015
NinoBrown888:

Iranu...buh you've disvrgined someone's daughter.

even d lord knws I havnt disvirgined someone's daughter.. Nw leave me alone.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by PrettyClare7(f): 5:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Whats my business. Hate the thought of even asking anybody for anything. My own cash rocks. I should learn to save and mean it thou.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Whats my business. Hate the thought of even asking anybody for anything. My own cash rocks. I should learn to save and mean it thou.

If true that is good and a rear breed.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by HomieQuan(m): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2015
I love independent women, not Tax collectors.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by eyeon(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2015
GBAM!
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by greatestman(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2015
HomieQuan:
I love independent women, not [b][/b]Tax collectors.

Guy you funny die
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by zadok60: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I pray you don't die single.. cry

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by PrettyClare7(f): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2015
greatestman:

If true that is good and a rear breed.
not sure i am a rare breed. I am sure many women have ambition. Some are even scared of a man who will kill it while acting "head of the family".

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by djeezy(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I just want her to be employed and hardworking. I don't really care about how much she makes as long as she is doing something. What I despise is lazy women who are solely dependent on a man.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2015
zadok60:

I pray you don't die single.. cry
with God, all things are possible, o ye man of insignificant faith
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by HomieQuan(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2015
greatestman:

Guy you funny die
na true Na
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by lilmax(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2015
A car,house,good buisness and op made a mistake by adding “a good character“ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Op mostly likely is not only broke, he also most likely got rejected by a girl for his 'raw brokeness'. grin

As long as men have the right to claim that they can't date a girl that isn't beautiful, women too have the right to choose whether or not they want to date a broke guy or not.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by AfroKnight: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy

Guys are fighting back. Say no to tax collectors. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Why is it that Nigerian men have these mentalities:
1. I'm broke so any lady should be ready to take me as I'm.
2. If she denies me sex it means that she does not love me.
3. A lady must be beautiful & at same time intelligent before she's found dateable.
4. Ladies must on no account demand for anything or if any, it should be cheap and petty.
5. All ladies are broke and that they are parasites who wants to devour their wealth.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Op mostly likely is not only broke, he also most likely got rejected by a girl for his 'raw brokeness'. grin

As long as men have the right to claim that they can't date a girl that isn't beautiful, women too have the right to choose whether or not they want to date a broke guy or not.
ori e o pe
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by vani86: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Fairly used virgin hahahahahahah

this cracked me up.
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by cyprus000: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
greatestman:
I saw this thread on front page and that is what prompted me to open this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2532026/ladies-date-guy-drives-type

Can't Nigeria Ladies start thinking of having their own car, house, a good job before getting married? They are quick to open their mouth and said I don't date broke guys, while they themselves they are as broke as hostel rat. We attended the same University having the same lecturers, having equal opportunity to succeed. But why do you expect only your male counterpart to excel first before you?. Most Nigeria Ladies are not ambitious at all they only depend on their husbands even if they have greater chance of excelling more than their spouse. To be honest I always get piss off if I hear them say I don't DATE A BROKE GUY. We guys now have resolve from now henceforth we cannot marry any lady that does not have either of the followings:
1. Car
2. House
3. A good job with a good pay
4. Good business or Investment
5. Be of good character and be Virgin or fairly use Virgin
If you don't have the aforementioned qualities you are not allow to open your mouth and said I don't date broke guys.

[size=13pt]
Are you still hoping on naija galz..you must be on a long thing.

Let me yarn you the koko: if you want real giga,go foreign.

Ask searchingforlove.
[/size]
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by 2dice(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
U no fit see any lady comment for diss kind Thread ... Na to Read and Jump passs grin
Re: Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? by cyprus000: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

[size=13pt]
I also have the right to _fuck them left and right,deceive them,then emmotionally reck them for fun of it.

I don't see them has humans,but toys which I rough handle.

All those lovely hard working angles out there. We love you and we will treat you with love and respect that you deserve.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Johnson Writes About Sleeping With Mike Tyson And Eddie Murphy / Guys See How To Know A Lady Is Using You / How Jessica Edionwele Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.