Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport (37472 Views)

Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by pabon(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Pathetic. That's the right word to describe the situation. In Nigeria, things always happen kinda backward. I'M NOT AWARE of any other country where things happen this way. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by AJOT99(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Gbagaun!

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
;DDid the slap send him AIRBORNE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Supol Dennis - "I am indisposed & not available for comments"

CP Wahab Salau - "Please I'm not aware"

Air Force PRO Joel Abioye - "I've not been briefed"

Airport Commandant Ajiboye - "I am not aware"

Empty & useless bunch of uniform-wearing animals!

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by mizzsmilez(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2015
This is news how?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by mimicious(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Seriously they are not aware

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Kx: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
What goes around comes around.

There is no victim here.
Two wrongs cannot make a right no doubt; but when the citizenry and innocent masses receives same treatment from the police, do they get justice?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by chukwudubemfelix(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29954629]In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?[
/uote]

Nigerians I knw they would bring politics into dis sorry fella are u sure u woke up @ d ryt side of ur bed cos I doubt it
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Raym0nd61: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
666 is here already.
Let’s Pray Hard: 6 6 6 The Mark Of
The Beast Prophesy Finally
Fulfilled…
Written By: Jonathan Annobil On 10 August 2014.
The
US
Senate
has
passed
the
Obama
Health
Bill
into
law.
The
implementation would commence soon.
This bill would require all Americans to be
implanted with a Radio Frequency
Identification (RFID) chip inorder to access
medical care.
The device will be implemented on the
forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the
prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18
concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST. Are
you still doubting the END TIME?
Do u know that the special car which was made for Obama is known as the BEAST? Get READY. The rapture is near! Revelations 13
is being played out right before us. Many
are still unaware.
Why is the chip
being
implanted
exactly
where
the
bible
says
it
would
be.
Why
on
the
hand
and
forehead.
Why
not anywhere else?
2. Why is being connected to your bank
account? Remember the Bible says you wont
be able to buy or sell without the mark 6 6
6. And guess what! The chip is connected to
your financial details. What breaks my
heart the most is that many people in the
church will not make it if Jesus comes now?
Many are unaware that the ends is near.
Don’t tell me that its advancement in
technology or development. If any area of
your life is not in sync with God’s word
repent and be converted. If you miss heaven
you can never miss hell…think about it.
Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is
that it is for eternity… He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church. Please rather than
post and forward senseless messages. Send
to everyone you know. Do the work of an
evangelist. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE
WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
Have you ever wondered what should have
happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way
we treat our mobile phone?
And we really can’t live without it. Only
7% percent will re-send this message. Don’t
be of the 93% who will not share the
message. Satan said. “I wonder how
humans claim to LOVE GOD and disobey
Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey
me”
Do not send later. Share and send now. May
Almighty God grant success to everyone
who reads and sends this message? AMEN.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
So because GEJ ddnt send him means GEJ should continue to promote a system that promotes Military rascality?

barcanista:
So because Soldiers were indisciplined under PDP governments of Yaradua and Obasanjo is a justification for the continuation of their indiscipline under Jonathan? You Jonathanians can be pathetic I tell you... I doubt you knw what an ideal democratic society is

barcanista:
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?

how low can you get over this issue of mentioning GEJ in every thing that happens in Nigeria. hope you also blamed him for your wife's infidelity.

Maybe you don't know that even pastors and imams also have irresponsible children and family members, does that make them irresponsible and accomplices , wake up my young man. your sense of judgement is becoming negatively skewed

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by VolvoS60(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Bigcake:
That's a good one for the police. Imagine the police telling the Airforce officer that he didnt notice he was flaged down. Can a police man accept such an excuse from another citizen?

^^^
Slapping her is NOT the appropriate response.

This is how (assuming this report is indeed true) these military people dishonour their uniforms. Louts. angry

He should save the aggression for the enemy at the front.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by rhythyson: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Me too I'm not aware! grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by easy4beno(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2015
They should investigate the case thoroughly with total certainty, then the accused or the guilty should be dealt with accordingly with no sentiments attached..this would serve as deterrent to others and everyone would learn a lesson, that is how to move a nation forward..
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2015
mikolo80:
Illiteracy is really bad. So who sends army and police and all civil servants.you ba?
reasoning from a primary school drop out.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by jibbish(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2015
drama in 2015, make d guy jux start tinking of how he will spend d remaining days of this year in detention or probably jail.

and that's how he will become a JailBird

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
What concerns me? I am not aware o
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Horllarmy: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
;Dnice 1 for d police
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by wyzvic004(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
ayam not aware
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by philips70(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
So because Soldiers were indisciplined under PDP governments of Yaradua and Obasanjo is a justification for the continuation of their indiscipline under Jonathan? You Jonathanians can be pathetic I tell you... I doubt you knw what an ideal democratic society is

Don't blame these guys much. The youths of today were born when corruption and indiscipline is the only way to success. Unfortunately most have not really gone beyond this border to see how an ideal society should be like. Mere reasons why they are being choked up with PDP lies and poorly executed roads, trains, schools, etc at exorbitant prices as transformation. Many that have travelled and seen are being blinded with ethnic and religious sentiments of "our oyel, our brother, our turn".

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by xreal: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
what goes around comes around.
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by peteruuu(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Picture of the Air Force Corporal,....
Picture of the CSP....
pictures of when he slapped him....
OR
ADONBELIVIT!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by duni04(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Lol who was counting the slaps?

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Godfather01: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
loolzzz..SEASON OF SLAPS(SOS)

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?
by this comment you have succeeded in reducing every nairalander's IQ by more than 96%. shame on you

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by skondo(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Slap continues

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by lonelydora: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm not aware. *runs out of thread*
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by killuminati(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
The air corporal dey worry o
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Bigcake:
That's a good one for the police. Imagine the police telling the Airforce officer that he didnt notice he was flaged down. Can a police man accept such an excuse from another citizen?
God punish u. Someones wife n Mother was slaped three times by a far junior colleague n ur here talkin rubbish. Well I respt d woman, she has left d corperal in d hand of God, d Law n her Children(or husband).

Its high time we do d right thing in dis country!

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Charbless(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2015
This is Injustice! And I blame APC for it!
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Capitano1(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmm hilarious ,I wonder the look on her face

. SWEAT TOO MUCH
Call now or order now as offer last
/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.