Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB (1856 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / OBJ Tweets Valentines Messages For Okupe (images) / OBJ Tweets About The $20B Missing Money (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2015
The wind of change is blowing endlessly!!!

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by tomsniel(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Baba OBJ don dey use twitter ?.See the wind of change is already transforming everything..anyways Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023 !
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by macsika: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2015
who is OBJ?
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by masseratti: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Why r u guys coming up with fake twitter account, when did Obj and Ibb started using Twitter.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2015
masseratti:
Why r u guys coming up with fake twitter account, when did Obj and Ibb started using Twitter.
It's simple dude. If you are using smartphone, just endeavour to search for him on your twitter handle.
Stop shivering dude!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by sova(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Baba knws best....no mata ur diiffrcix,nvr wish ur opponet death....#changeintheair#

1 Like

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by xpac01(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ must start conceding defeat by now.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Opinedecandid(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Irrelevant, meaningless, null and void!
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by teemanbastos(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
macsika:
who is OBJ?
why is GEJ dieing to have his support?

1 Like

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Caseless: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2015
macsika:
who is OBJ?
He's that man that paid ur parents their salary as military head of state and as a civillian president for 8 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Zellie: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose went too far.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:
Really? embarassed
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Caseless: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:
when next gej is campaigning, take a closer look at him, and will realise that defeat is written all over his face.
In recent weeks, each time I looked at gej, I must confess- I develop some sense of pity towards him. My reason is this; here is a man deceived, 'misled', misinformed , disconnected from the common man on the street by the few sycophants around him whose votes cannot guarantee his re-election at the expense of Nigerians/electorates whose votes can guarantee his re-election. And he's now left alone to bear the brunt and to face the full wrath of the angry nigerian voters on the 14th of february.
I pity gej!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Seriously, I don't get it! How are they even comfortable using those strong words on social media? Adults acting like kids undecided undecided
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by xpac01(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Really? embarassed
Yes dear. He better go. So that we can confidently take a tour around Sambisa once again. Me and you and us alone...
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by argon500: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Chai, Jonah, see your life outside? I told you long time that people surrounding you are only fooling you.. All we are clamoring for is change and it is around the corner.

Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by xpac01(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Caseless:
when next gej is campaigning, take a closer look at him, and will realise that defeat is written all over his face.
In recent weeks, each time I looked at gej, I must confess- I develop some sense of pity towards him. My reason is this; here is a man deceived, 'misled', misinformed , disconnected from the comman on the street by the few sycophants around him whose votes cannot guarantee his re-election at the expense of Nigerians/electorate whose votes can guarantee his re-election and he's now left alone to bear the brunt and to face the full wrath of the angry nigerian voters on the 14th of february.
I pity gej!
God bless your goodheart bro.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Caseless: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, I don't get it! How are they even comfortable using those strong words on social media? Adults acting like kids undecided undecided
The target audience is the case here; they take the percentage of those on social media into consideration. They are mostly kids like Reno omokri , so to accomodate them(the kids), u must come direct for easy understanding.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by nzeadachie: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
FAKE TWITTER AGAIN, JUST LIKE MUNA'S FAKE TWITTEER
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Caseless: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2015
xpac01:

God bless your goodheart bro.
amen, bro! And u too.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by Mobinatric: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
When a man is destined to fail.. Everything wld work against him, even his household...

That's d case of JONA
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by egift(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2015
macsika:
who is OBJ?

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is the one that made Jonathan what he is and have kept him afloat all this while. It is time to let him swim back to Bayelsa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980723_gejobj_jpeg199b8990923041240765895d770bda1d

Sai Buhari - to God be the glory!
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
macsika:
who is OBJ?
Where you dey since? George of the jungle
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2015
lalasticlala ishilove seun etc, front page please!

I have confirmed this on twitter too.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by masseratti: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:

It's simple dude. If you are using smartphone, just endeavour to search for him on your twitter handle.
Stop shivering dude!
no ooo am using stupid phone.
Re: Photo: OBJ Tweets To Support GMB by alizenbohr: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Tinubu Is An Idio.t And Stu.pid Man / Nairalander Want To Trek From Port Harcourt To Benue State / Can An Ex-president Run For Political Office?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.