Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? (4559 Views)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by dontammy: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please I just want to ask this question, it has been bugging my mind for some time now.
[center] WHY DO GIRLS LIKE GUYS TO BEG THEM TO DATE?[/center][size=8pt][/size]
They like it when the guy comes to their house everyday with promises that he would give her the whole world yet she would still pretend not to be interested. And if at last she gives in she would be the most to gain from the relationship. Buy me card, buy me cream,buy me soap. I need to change my wardrope. The list goes on and on. Why do they like being begged? Please girls this question is also for you. and guys please drop your opinions.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by alberto2k(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't beg Girls

I'll only do that if she knows how to Cook cheesy

#ffo

Mehn, ayaam hungry again fa
Does any lady here have free food?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
They are the host we are the prey as long as dating Is concern.....men become host with money shah at some point
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Googleus(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
dontammy:
Please I just want to ask this question, it has been bugging my mind for some time now.
[center] WHY DO GIRLS LIKE GUYS TO BEG THEM TO DATE?[/center][size=8pt][/size]
They like it when the guy comes to their house everyday with promises that he would give her the whole world yet she would still pretend not to be interested. And if at last she gives in she would be the most to gain from the relationship. Buy me card, buy me cream,buy me soap. I need to change my wardrope. The list goes on and on. Why do they like being begged? Please girls this question is also for you. and guys please drop your opinions.

Eve caused it, she free and cheaply sheepishly gave out d APPLE....
ever since then, men have to pay heavily for d forbidden fruits.

just trying to avoid former mistake.

girls, no be so ?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
I won't beg any lady for a date. It's silly!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
They are innately haunted by the philosophy of the second fiddle syndrome. That's why they, most of the time, serve as deputy governors and secretaries. They want to be pampered even when they don't deserve it. But if you meet the wise one among them, you will be tempted to say you will endure a thousand years of rain because of her.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by youngds: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
undecided You need God in your life!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Any babe who likes to make a guy beg her, den play along, she wil melt. Dats her weak point. And trust me, it works.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Mekus68: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
I
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Mekus68: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
For sombody like me, I dont beg girls. For what nw? Well, I'm not into gals shaa. But whenever I open my mouth they agree, as if I use maggic. Though It surprises me cuz I'm a little shy wen it coms 2 gals.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by Infomizer(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's a natural law...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? by apparentlylaw(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol ! Dere z nofing wrong in begging a geh ..No big deal in admitting you are wrong even if she is d 1 dat z wrong ....I can beg any geh ooooo cause I don't like keeping grudges wif a geh ...buh if it iz boi ..gbage I go bone u die

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / For Ladies Only (pics) / Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.