Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) (4561 Views)

Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
I love this reply!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Word

7 Likes

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by FreeSpirited: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2016
She must be weak by now from the reply.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by DRISKLEF(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Real!

This goes to show that anything can simply be twisted to whatever form. grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
correct!

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by FreeSpirited: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Another certified and legit Olosho in disguise of a galfriend

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by stigmond(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Nc reply!!!
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Emmatdayo(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2016
dopest reply ever grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Greenbullet(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
he killed it
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by cruzita(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
that guy don backfire the thing

sharp guy no be thief
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
nice one man
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by phayvoursky(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
EVERYONE WITH HIS OR HER OWN OPINION.
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
stingy guys!!!
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by sunnywinter(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Girls like this are the ones who give all girls a bad name. The same way you, as a woman would not like to be objectified for your body; is the same way a guy does not like to objectified for his money. angry

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by mizzbouqui(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lols, the guy no even make the thing cold he replied back to back
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by MidasTouche01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
D guy deserves a Nobel Prize for this EPIC response

grin
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by 400billionman: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ask her the last time she cooked for the boyfriend that she is expecting to support her financially..

They will never reason to be of benefit to one man. They will rather be jumping from one to another begging for card, hair money and food.

Nigerian guys keep supporting their stupidity with stipends.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Lovelynature(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Correct answer from a correct guy.

Wait ooo!!!
That guy must be Lalasticlalacheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by obiak4(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Most girls now view relationship as a meal ticket out of Poverty, and they want guys to still ':respect' '': them

Can you imagine asking a girl out and what you hear is am hungry

My bad mouth will ask am i your father that was back in the days thou

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by olimaintain(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
this got me cracking lol
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Lasveg(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dat guy deserves to be knighted for making us proud.
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by Tenkobos(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
cruzita:
that guy don backfire the thing

sharp guy no be thief
The guy is a potential Fayose

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by TANID(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Savage
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by tciro: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Want to understand something really, why is it that girls thinks is the responsibility of there boyfriend to take care of them in all aspects. Excuse oh dem no Dey work or what, u no fit chat with girl within 2 min you go see message like
Boy : hi
Girl: am good
Boy: can we see today
Girl: No, I need to fix my hair
Boy: Ok
Girl : Can I ask for a Favour?
Boy: Ok
Girl : I need like 20k, to sort tinz out .
Boy : I just sent you 30k last week
Girl: Yea, I know but will refund it

grin
Re: Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) by LouisePerez: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol, this really an epic reply. I always open custom essay uk writing blogs to find this kind of jokes and memes. Actually, I bookmarked this site also to send this kind of pictures to my friends and share them in social media. Keep posting this kind of pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / Wats The Shortest Time U Have Bin In A Relationship And Why Did U Broke Up. / For How Long Have U Been Single ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.