Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Adviser Posts Picture Of A Lekki Estate As One Of Gej's Northeast Achievement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adviser Posts Picture Of A Lekki Estate As One Of Gej's Northeast Achievement (1568 Views)

Letter From The Northeast To Buhari / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Hilarious: Buhari Posts Picture Upside Down On Twitter [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adviser Posts Picture Of A Lekki Estate As One Of Gej's Northeast Achievement by lekanville: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
I am nether APC nor PDP, i came across this online and decided to share it. If its an honest mistake, the appropriate quarters should please rectify the error...

I am a regular visitor to the Northern Foreshore Estate, Lekki. When I was showed this document (see below) as one of the achievements of the president in the North East, I was immediately concerned about the similarities with the Northern Foreshore Estate, in Lekki. You can compare pictures of the estate against the image in the document prepared by the office of the Chief Economic Adviser to President Jonathan, Dr. Nwanze Okidegbe. Reno Omokri and his goons have been spreading this image as one of the successes of the president in the North East but it is indeed a private project in Lekki, Lagos. Residents or visitors to Northern Foreshore Estate, Lekki will immediately notice the semblance of the image on the government document with the estate. It is indeed not a semblance, it is the estate as we have since established.
It is important for those representing our public officers to stop misrepresenting the truth in this era of new media, we have too many sharp citizens with smart phones around. We believe the president has completed real projects in the NorthEast of Nigeria can be shared with the people instead of misrepresenting the truth.

Source: http://omojuwa.com/2015/01/exclusive-busted-office-of-economic-adviser-posts-a-picture-of-northern-foreshore-estate-lekki-as-one-of-jonathans-2400-north-east-housing-achievement-see-pictures/

Re: Adviser Posts Picture Of A Lekki Estate As One Of Gej's Northeast Achievement by PrinceMario(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Copied.

A GEJ fan asked any one who doesn't like GEJ's
govt to go and hug a transformer, I gladly went
looking for one. After 20 minutes walk, I saw one
33KVA transformer worthy of hugging. With a
smile, I hugged it. The hug lasted for 17 hours.
Now here I am on Facebook (after I used a
generator to charge my phone).
I no gree die because light no gree come the
transformer as expected.

3 Likes

Re: Adviser Posts Picture Of A Lekki Estate As One Of Gej's Northeast Achievement by lekanville: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
PrinceMario:
Copied.

A GEJ fan asked any one who doesn't like GEJ's
govt to go and hug a transformer, I gladly went
looking for one. After 20 minutes walk, I saw one
33KVA transformer worthy of hugging. With a
smile, I hugged it. The hug lasted for 17 hours.
Now here I am on Facebook (after I used a
generator to charge my phone).
I no gree die because light no gree come the
transformer as expected.
That is called bad market grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wo / Why Do You Think President Jonathan Is Corrupt? / See The Annual Salaries Of 12 Most Important World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.