Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood (12866 Views)

Breaking News: Another APC Lie Bursted (pics) / Could This Be A Lie Bursted About Buhari Released Pics / Another APC Lie Bursted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by MrReese: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
theshadyexpress:
The vice presidential candidate of the APC earlier today posted a picture on his twitter account,the said picture according to him was a picture of the crowd that received the GMB campaign team in Kano today.

The lie:
The vice presidential candidate was actually displaying a picture from a reinhard bonnke crusade gotten from this web link http://www.milost.sk/logos/clanok/fenomen-reinhard-bonnke

Nigerians can u imagine a pastor lying against another pastor in public just because he wants to win elections.this is a deliberate attempt @ falsehood and it should not be encouraged especially from an ordained pastor all because of political greed.

APC is indeed a party built on falsehood and by the passing of each day their lies are beginning to sway sympathy that they currently enjoyed from d masses.

Here's the picture of the tweet

Pic 1:osinbajo's deceitful tweet

Pic2:reinhard bonnke crusade

Confirm the pic from this site
http://www.milost.sk/logos/clanok/fenomen-reinhard-bonnke

Lolzzzzz! These guys with their Internet campaign eh!

They keep fooling their followers

Well done Op.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Hallmark08(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
The home built on lies will surely collapse, as for me and my house we dont need the toronto man called Tinubu sangolere to be remote controlling Nigeria. So forward ever naija meanwhile GEJ till pa buharist show im 'sabuke'.

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
How can we have confidence with liers like this,with deceit and lawlessness,no certificate,fulsehood all through,this one even claim to be pastor,

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

This your post has been blindly done, baseless and bias if u can't see anything good dt GEJ has done.

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Flets: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is a big blow on the Church of Christ

And Osinbajo claims to be a pastor, I pity his congregation. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by tshegs19: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
funlover1:
the OP is an oponu...these pictures are two different pictures....fool ishness and hatred for the people's general has blinded you...eranko jatijati....where are the floodlights in picture 2 in picture 1?
OP is right. Dat's what happens when you zoom a picture, Oga ade.
Anyway. GMB15 still
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by kajoula(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Obaiyski:
Very very true, just zoom the picture. Chai pastor can lie ooh

[size=18pt]THEY TEACH AM NI[/size] , grin
[size=18pt]HE WHO WALK IN THE COMPANY OF THIEVES-WILL ALWAYS TELL LIES,EVEN TO HIS WIFE/CHILDREN.[/size] undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Should i add lienus to his name?

You wicked walahi

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flets:
This is a big blow on the Church of Christ

And Osinbajo claims to be a pastor, I pity his congregation. God forbid.

Did you think Osinbajo was as righteous as he claims. The man is rotten to the core. A worldly man ooen to the same temptations of wealth and power. I work with a redeemed pastor. I know what i am saying. They are some of the most cunning, dubious and wicked men who can wear the cloak of righteousness and the veil of darkness. The man has given you a glimpse of what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
voltron:

You wicked walahi
season of baptism

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
APC DECEIVING NIGERIANS WITH PASTORS SINCE 200X

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by BobNeli(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
There's no indication, it is an APC rally. No single APC logo showing in the midst of the whole crowed

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
funlover1:
the OP is an oponu...these pictures are two different pictures....fool ishness and hatred for the people's general has blinded you...eranko jatijati....where are the floodlights in picture 2 in picture 1?

Men, sorry for saying this, you are the one blinded because you didn't see that the first picture was a cropped version of the second. Why are we Nigerians these biased that we always see evil as good because they come from slave masters.

All these PDP and APC slaves, I pity you all!
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
I am not suprised at all. APC=rejected, expired and desperate PDP criminals + perpetual and selfish unglorifed Apc owners. they hv failed

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
olaboy001:
OP, said this to yourself Eye, Yam, Stew, Peed

Your grammar said it all! grin

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2015
diasporaman:
You guys should be careful with the way you talk to someone carrying God's anointing. The wrath of God will befall whoever is bent on castigating or tarnishing the image of God's servant. It is written! Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

Buhari and Osinbanjo are the Moses and Joshua of our time. Let somebody shout Hallelujah

Story for the gods!!! Whoever ventures into politics, to me, is not a man of God! He's just another political crook!
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Thinkr(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2015
funlover1:
you are indeed a GOAT. They zoomed the pics

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by lyntiffany(f): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2015
theshadyexpress:

U guys must be blind

they are very very blind I must say, even common sense could have done the mathematics for the idiots. I will say it again ALL PROFESSIONAL CROOKS is built on FALSE HOOD, no wonder
HATE and LIES overwhelms them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Neobulletzz(m): 5:44am On Jan 21, 2015
ucheokpara100:
i dnt suport any one bt i hv a question, if u employ someone as ur accountant or any profession and d person looking at his job description and said i will do more than this and for 6 years without geting d job done what are u suppose to do?
so u were xpectin him to solve aall Nigeria's problem within six years...smh

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by olaboy001(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
francizy:

Your grammar said it all! grin
Did you do that or not?
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

Did you do that or not?

I think your question should be directed to APC and PDP slaves.
Since am not a slave of either of the two, I'm inclined to directing that question back at you!
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by olaboy001(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2015
francizy:

I think your question should be directed to APC and PDP slaves.
Since am not a slave of either of the two, I'm inclined to directing that question back at you!
Why interested in peoples post?
Mumu of the first order.....
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

Why interested in peoples post?
Mumu of the first order.....

I know who the mumu is so am not bothered!
You slave minded fellow will always tag along if you don't break loose from the collar and chains on yah neck. May God help you. cry

Freedom is when you know that your so-called political saints are all selling you lies (both PDP and APC).
Freedom is when you free yourself from the tribalistic mindset you've got.
Freedom is when you follow the true and good teachings of the Quran/Bible and not the selfish and disastrous teachings of the priests/imams.
Most importantly, freedom is freeing yourself from the corruption that has eaten you deep within.

The prize you'll pay to be free is enormous but the dividend is the most rewarding.

Choose freedom now or go back to slavery! The choice is yours!
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by olaboy001(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2015
francizy:

I know who the mumu is so am not bothered!
You slave minded fellow will always tag along if you don't break loose from the collar and chains on yah neck. May God help you. cry

Freedom is when you know that your so-called political saints are all selling you lies (both PDP and APC).
Freedom is when you free yourself from the tribalistic mindset you've got.
Freedom is when you follow the true and good teachings of the Quran/Bible and not the selfish and disastrous teachings of the priests/imams.
Most importantly, freedom is freeing yourself from the corruption that has eaten you deep within.

The prize you'll pay to be free is enormous but the dividend is the most rewarding.

Choose freedom now or go back to slavery! The choice is yours!
I just get it now that you're here just to get attention...
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Dewze(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
femi4:
Detective, you open my eyes

How can a blind open your eyes. Do you know what 'cropping an image' means? Pls google it. Those flood lights were obviously cut out using a computer software.

This is the reason why Nigerians must be IT literates.
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by femi4: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Dewze:

How can the blind open your eyes. Do you know what 'cropping an image' means? Pls google it. Those flood lights were obviously cut off using a computer software.

This is the reason why Nigerians must be educated.
Perhas, na you blind here, check the pattern of the whitish part. They are not the same too
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by francizy(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

I just get it now that you're here just to get attention...

Truth hurts!
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by olaboy001(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2015
francizy:

Truth hurts!
I know your type
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by Dewze(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2015
tshegs19:
OP is right. Dat's what happens when you zoom a picture, Oga ade.
Anyway. GMB15 still

Are you going to treat the future of this country with 'anyway'? The fact that you boldly accepted the op's claim shows you recognise and accept truth when you see one. I do not know how much direct control Osibanjo has over his social media accounts, so we can't tell for sure if he is directly responsible for this, but one thing is clear, those pictures are the same and it shows we are being deceived. These are not signs of change, its the same old thing. Stealing alone is not corruption, lieing and deceit is corruption as well, and coming from a people who's main campaign point is fighting corruption, it's too serious to be brushed aside with the word 'anyway'.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by sayemma: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Mmadukaku post=29970019]Seun, obinoscopy, Ishilove lalasticlacla abeg frontpage. grin
Osunbade has lied again oooo cheesy[/

PDP could not believe what they saw life n direct go and get today news paper so u can understand that this picture was snapped in kano
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by tshegs19: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Dewze:

Are you going to treat the future of this country with 'anyway'? The fact that you boldly accepted the op's claim shows you recognise and accept truth when you see one. I do not know how much direct control Osibanjo has over his social media accounts, so we can't tell for sure if he is directly responsible for this, but one thing is clear, those pictures are the same and it shows we are being intentionally deceived. These are not signs of change, its the same old thing. Stealing alone is not corruption, lieing and deceit is corruption as well, and coming from a people who's main campaign point is fighting corruption, it's too serious to be brushed aside with the word 'anyway'.
A tweet doesn't define a man, I'm happy you know he might not have Direct control ova his social accounts always., But dis is clearly passing of information (a wrong one @ dis time tho).Dey just wanna show us how massively people turned up for d campaign (which I heard they did). Please stop judging people with tweets, pictures and all. There is a pic. of Jonathan holding a wrong mouse to a PC. That doesn't mean he is a computer illiterate.
Re: Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood by utimatedes(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Leave this useless party called APC.
This is photoshoped version of Bonnke pic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mambilla Project: Nigeria Risks Another $2.3bn Fine / Kogi's Rank On Reduced Domestic Debts, Highest FDI Linked To Bello's Policies / Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.