Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths (2205 Views)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / The Real Reason The West Support GMB / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by denko(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
a self aclaimed F9 in mathematis rose to a general and you said buhari is a saint come on.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by olas24u(f): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
denko:
a self aclaimed F9 in mathematis rose to a general and you said buhari is a saint come on.

Can you also make your own result public.You think the standards of the 60s are the same with your own result

6 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by denko(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Bros buhari is a "saint" i am not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobbystanley(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2015
But some people made A's in the 60s.

He is obviously an ode,Olodo,isi aki.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by gurusmac4: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Hit like for BUHARI, hit share for GEJ....God bless
naija!

11 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Missy89(f): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
His he applying for a math teaching position?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by emiye(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Because he got the results without special centre at first attempt in 1961, when standards were high.

Paste your WAEC results at first attempt here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can't vote for an illiterate ever again in my life. These people destroyed our education and we want them to come back? God forbid even BSc alone is not good enough for me. WASC is the bone of contention here. I say may the progressives retrogressives be continued to be governed in their lives by their inferiors. The world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by jpphilips(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
denko:

You think the office of the President is an academic position? Most of you here are irredeemably dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
[/color]
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]You think the office of the President is an academic position? Most of you here are irredeemably dumb.

I don't blame you. You are suffering from stockholm syndrome(google it). You think it's about being a gallant wicked soldier whose only qualification is proficiency in shooting guns. Governance now requires calculation, dialogue, eloquence, charisma, charm, technological know how, decision making, organizational skills, psychology, subtlety and economic acumen.
Fashola, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo, Rochas and the rest, the world is watching you people while you make fool of yourselves by presenting this nonentity as your best. Tinubu will run you people amok.

6 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by themilanway(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

I don't blame you. You are suffering from stockholm syndrome(google it). You think it's about being a gallant wicked soldier whose only qualification is proficiency in shooting guns. Governance now requires calculation, dialogue, eloquence, charisma, charm, technological know how, decision making, organizational skills, psychology, subtlety and economic acumen.
Fashola, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo, Rochas and the rest, the world is watching you people while you make fool of yourselves by presenting this nonentity as your best. Tinubu will run you people amok.

Stop making a fool of yourself,what has your boss with his so called"PHD"done in 6yrs?Point them out pls.

If your lecturer/teacher with"PHD" should say to you"Stealing is not corruption"what will you say to him/her?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by eljidy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
I pray for free and fair election in Nigeria and the people's choice to be truly represented. Election in Nigeria is getting more interesting. Those politicians are full of lies, no saint among them. They are just fighting for their pockets. like seriously why is GMB looking older on his certificate at that particular year.
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
themilanway:

Stop making a fool of yourself,what has your boss with his so called"PHD"done in 6yrs?Point them out pls.

If your lecturer/teacher with"PHD" should say to you"Stealing is not corruption"what will you say to him/her?

You are the foolish one here. I will listen to him and learn. Being a Doctor, he could have his own theory or in the process of formulating one. It's left to me to accept his postulations or discard it.

What i will not do is listen to a stack illiterate say to me I will fight 'kworopshon' when he can't even pronounce it.
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by bokohalal(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
We want the eunuch in a harem, out.
Leadership is not a joke. Your pseudo PhD holder is unfit for the position. Anybody But Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by halimaabi: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by halimaabi: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by PointB: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
@op,
Not all SW people support Buhari. The minority among them who do do so for ethnicism and bigotry. Those minority know fully well that Buhari is incapable. They only hope that somehow Osibanjo will be in charge.

But we all know that this is not going to work. And we are not even going to allow them the change to experiment with on us with someone who not only failed Maths, but also failed ordinary wood work (in a possibly forged result)! What kind of person fails maths and WOOD WORK? Dredges if you ask me!

God forbid that I vote for someone like Buhari! I no dey that foolish btw.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=bokohalal post=30026288]We want the eunuch in a harem, out.
Leadership is not a joke. Your pseudo PhD holder is unfit for the position. Anybody But Jonathan.

The bold is where the problem lies. Think so that you don't enter into more problems. You have a reputation as a country to uphold. But, this is a case of choosing between a Flat boot and Beetle.

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
I learnt reno omokiri, doyin okupe, Reuben abati, Jonathan, turkur, pej, and fayose all had A1 in maths...

But more pressing question na:
Wey dem brains lipsrsealed?
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by themilanway(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are the foolish one here. I will listen to him and learn. Being a Doctor, he could have his own theory or in the process of formulating one. It's left to me to accept his postulations or discard it.

What i will not do is listen to a stack illiterate say to me I will fight 'kworopshon' when he can't even pronounce it.

Actually,no one is forcing you to listen,watch or vote the"illiterate man".Honestly,this stale debate about Buhari's certificate or not has become boring and myopic.

How about pointing out what your"Doctor"has achieved in last 6yrs?

Has your"doctor"been able to cure the malaise plaguing Nigeria since when he when he came onboard?

Has your"doctor"found the chibok girls?I guess if one of your sister is among those missing girls,you will still"listen and learn from him" right?

A blind leading the blind!

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by wirinet(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

You call Buhari a stark Illiterate? Are you sure you are more literate than Buhari? Can you pass any exam that Buhari has passed during the course of his career? Are you intelligent enough to pass the United States Army War College exams. Are you aware the United States Army War College diploma is equivalent to a Master's Degree?

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Alezy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
But some people made A's in the 60s.

He is obviously an ode,Olodo,isi aki.
Lolz
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[/color]

[color=#000099]I don't see any of the presidential attributes you wrote in Jonathan do you? it simply proves that Nigeria has been flying on auto pilot, right?
Tell me one problem of Nigeria and I will show you were it is hinged on corruption, Jonathan has been ineffective in that regards, don't you agree?
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
[/color]
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]I don't see any of the presidential attributes you wrote in Jonathan do you? it simply proves that Nigeria has been flying on auto pilot, right?
Tell me one problem of Nigeria and I will show you were it is hinged on corruption, Jonathan has been ineffective in that regards, don't you agree?

Tell me how u will see it when your mind is already made up for an illiterate. how can u want Nigerians to wish this away and have 'issue based discussions'. What kind of issue is worse than an aspiring president not having the basic requirements for the office he is vying for. Please, what kind of issue is more important than our constitution. What kind of issue is more important than the case of forgery surrounding the so called WASC from an aspiring president who is shouting kworupshon. He should clear this case once and for all so that we can focus on his manifesto. We can't go back to giving offices to ill qualified, favoured, god fathered, take by force individuals again. This is so simple. The world is watching.
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by zimoni(f): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wetin KONSAIN you nah?

Can't just face front and let WEST decide for themselves?

Some people need to have their brains checked.

Nansense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by jpphilips(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Tell me how u will see it when your mind is already made up for an illiterate. how can u want Nigerians to wish this away and have 'issue based discussions'. What kind of issue is worse than an aspiring president not having the basic requirements for the office he is vying for. Please, what kind of issue is more important than our constitution. What kind of issue is more important than the case of forgery surrounding the so called WASC from an aspiring president who is shouting kworupshon. He should clear this case once and for all so that we can focus on his manifesto. We can't go back to giving offices to ill qualified, favoured, god fathered, take by force individuals again. This is so simple. The world is watching.

The economy is already a mess so I don't expect Buhari to wield a magic wound however, I am confident he is bringing sincerity of purpose on the table reason he deserves a chance.
Did you prove he forged his certificate?
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by BlackTechnology: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its a shame that SW who prides herself as an educated region is supporting illiteracy

Can a man who failed basic maths handle advanced economics maths undecided

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Bobandgreat: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
jpphilips:

The economy is already a mess so I don't expect Buhari to wield a magic wound however, I am confident he is bringing sincerity of purpose on the table reason he deserves a chance.
Did you prove he forged his certificate?

So because you are confident, the whole of Nigeria should follow your gut feeling. But you chose to ignore and even clamor that Nigerians should forget a mystery surrounding the eligibility of your candidate based on your gut feeling. You even have the audacity to say it is not issue based. Who are you by the way?
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Duru1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
The southwestern region of Nigeria will support a goat as long as the issue has tribal bent.
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
olas24u:

Can you also make your own result public.You think the standards of the 60s are the same with your own result

Not so fast, you think the teachers of the 60s are as incompetent and impatient as the teachers of today. Anybody that got F9 in the 60s has no interest in education. Buhari had no need for education, as he was pushed into the army to grab power via the barrel of gun and he did that in 1983. "Buhari is a serial coupist". Now I didn't say that, Kwankwaso did in 2010!
Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Majority of those supporting GMB in South west are Muslims.

Mostly from: muslim dominated western states:
Lagos
Osun
Oyo

Ondo and Ekiti will never subscribe to Tinubu's ma .dness. The Fountain of Knowledge and the people of Akoko (with over 500,000 PhD holders) will never stand behind a terrific, terrible and an unintelligent illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths by bokohalal(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why would South East support a clueless when they are a brilliant people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Photo Of Don Jazzy Mimicking President Jonathan / Jonathan Orders $500m Oil Project Moved From Lagos / Sarakigate: Saraki Divided Our Party - Buhari (ThisDay Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.