Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose (522 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose by Esomchiagalaman: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
The governor of the Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose have answered to several negative statements to the advert he produced to be issued, saying that he has no regret over the advertorial as it contained truths.

The governor noted that the facts can never be covered forever, claiming that the presidential aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC) General Buhari was too old and sick to be president of Nigeria.

According to Fayose, the advert was his personal opinion as resident of country and not opinion of the PDP and he stand by it.
read more:http://www.nationalswitchng.com/fayose-reacts-to-allegations-over-advert/

Re: I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose by obiZEAL(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tout!...him and Asari i wonder who foolish pass seff
Re: I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose by clevvermind(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
fayose spoke the truth. buhari is really sick. he needs medical checkup.
Re: I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose by Caseless: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
That lobster is still talking. You shall enter hand very soon.
The next govt of Buhari shall cure you of the un-mitigated invility that's symptomatic of pdp members.
Re: I Said He Truth About Buhari's Health !- Ayo Fayose by ayukdaboss(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
I already told someone..this fat arrogant thug isn't going to apologize. He's very proud of his stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Death Wish Advert:NRHC To Sanction Fayose / Death Wish Advert: NHRC To Sanction Fayose / Lagos Politician Cheats Death As Car Explodes In Motion Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.