Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2355466 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello everyone,any success story lately?pls keep us updated!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
justolusola:
Can anyone help... if someone is ban in canada for 5yrs, can such person apply for us visa.
Hope d canada ban wont have any effect on d US visa application now.

The 5yrs ban was because he said NO, when ask if he has been refuse visa in US before. And, he reply canada embassy when asked for additional infor, yet he was still ban.

hi Justolusola, a ban is typically handed out for misrepresentation.in simple words, a lie.it will worry the US VO that this applicant is seen as untrustworthy but being upfront with information always does a trick here. in my opinion, it will affect the application all things being equal but the applicant can always explain to the US VO even before he raises the concern and to make sure to answer the DS160 truthfully. every application is different but this is quite a burden but good thing is that there is a chance to explain. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
scaezar:
Hello, been following this thread for the past week. Im aplying online for tourist visa. I am being sponsored by my uncle and i have provided his bank statement in the past 4mths with a balance of #10m.
My question is, do i still need to show my own bank statement or payslip from work?
And can anybody please provide me with a good format for a cover letter? Thanks. I want to submit today hopefully

hi scaezar, i always try to reiterate that money is usually not a problem in a US/Canada visa application at least for an individual. US VOs constantly approve Visas for people who earn less than 100k monthly who in a holistic approach, can pay for but cannot actually afford a holiday to the US. the intent of return is very essential.
as a TRV applicant and a full blown adult, why would an individual outside your nuclear family sponsor your application? if this reason is very tangible, a VO would consider but unfortunately, this isn't always a tangible reason. an adult should be able to pay for his vacation as this is purely a fun event. schooling or a career related symposium is then a different matter. your uncle, as the VO would assume, has much more pressing things to attend to concerning his own family.
to answer your question, yes please include your account statement and all relevant materials to show your engagement back home. you have to understand that if you made this application without any tangible documentation on YOUR ties, it will most likely be refused as you cannot qualify for a visa with another person's ties.
my advise, hopefully you haven't submitted, is to wait this one out until it makes more sense.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
scaezar:

Its a tourist visa. Im not going for study. I believe his bank statement is stronger than my own thats why im using his. Im just going for a month. I just want to go see canada because I have a long leave at work.

Dear scaezar, menakay is very right about this one. this is not a tangible reason for your uncle to sponsor you and 'just wanting to go see canada' is surely not a good reason for your uncle to agree to sponsor you. lets be objective, even if he wanted to sponsor your vacation, why is he not sponsoring you to cheaper amazing dubai that is closer and even more beautiful or to magical kenya that is visa on arrival, cheaper and closer. make a more convincing case to a visa officer to clear his/her doubts. that is what makes someone qualified for a visa. my opinion always and best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yjc07:
Please I need help" On the column " Funds available for my stay", I have 10,000 Canadian dollars for our 10 days trip.Should I breakdown the total funds into three parts(Myself,wife and son) on each application ,say 4,000,4,000 and 2,000 Or should I just simply state 10k dollars on each application? Please help I am confused here. Thanks

dear yjc07, i hope you have sorted out the issue with form validations. please be careful with your application and always treat a canadian TRV application as though you haven't even gone anywhere before. to be honest, attending the film festival in new york may not even nudge the VO to a positive side in your application and having paid for the attendance is surely not going to do that either as you are advised to not pay for anything until you secure a visa unless ofcourse its fully refundable. what the VO would be looking out for, in my opinion, is why you are attending these festivals. the need for it in line with what you do. remember that too much 'meaningless' travel is also a concern to a VO, places visited, when and why they were visited.
to answer your question, if this is a family application, which it should be, you are the principal applicant and the focus is on you and your ties primarily. your explanation letter should be explicit and the fund explanation and budgeting should be made very clear there. i would also suggest that you budget about half this money and explain the other half is for unforeseen circumstances. a VO likes a ready applicant. 5000 dollars can care for the basic needs of your trip and the other 5000 is taken along as backup. remember that if all you have is 10000 dollars and you're spending all of it, it would mean that even though you can pay for the trip, you can't really afford it. each applicant should point their funding to your application and your application should specifically mention how you have split the money across just like you have already done. this is my opinion. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Believe13:
Hello house, Can I visit Canada while in the US ? I see something like electronic visa for transit. I have a niece who wants me to visit while visiting US.

hi Believe13, your question is not very clear. if you are asking whether you can visit canada with a US visa, the answer is no. you need a canadian TRV to travel to canada no matter where you're traveling to canada from. the electronic visa you refer to is called the ETA which passport holders of visa-exempt countries must obtain to travel to or through canada. this is because you cannot do a 'direct airside transit' via canada or the US, you must clear immigration, collect your bags and recheck them in if you're in transit.
if you're asking if you can obtain a canadian visa while in the US, the answer is yes but this is a daunting task. the decision is guaranteed to be made sooner than in nigeria but this may not be in your favor as you have no ties in the US. attachment to an applicant's home country or place of legal residence is what a VO is trained to look out for. best of luck. maybe your niece can arrange and visit you if this is possible as it would be easier for her to secure a b1b2. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by darznets(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kamymich:
Hello everyone,any success story lately?pls keep us updated!

I tracked my application and I saw that my application has been approved, just waiting to pick up the visa at VFS

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bestbuyer(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello People,
@Mesh2003 and @Jawa.... the ones i see as authorities in Canada TRV.

Pls i will like to know if i can recall my passport from Canada Visa office when the process takes longer than my expectation because of another pending travel to US.

If i can recall, how long does it take for me to get it back. My US trip is mid August and can't afford to miss the trip.

Secondly, can i return my passport back to Canada Visa Office or VFS for continued process on my return or i need to restart another visa fee and process again.

A friend got her visa approved within 10 days including her sister's application too. I will be going for biometrics on 07/07/2017.

Thanks as i await your candid wise opinions.....

God bless us all smiley
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mesh2003(f): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2017
bestbuyer:
Hello People,

Pls i will like to know if i can recall my passport from Canada Visa office when the process takes longer than my expectation because of another pending travel to US.

If i can recall, how long does it take for me to get it back. My US trip is mid August and can't afford to miss the trip.

Secondly, can i return my passport back to Canada Visa Office or VFS for continued process on my return or i need to restart another visa fee and process again.

A friend got her visa approved within 10 days including her sister's application too. I will be going for biometrics on 07/07/2017.

God bless us all smiley

My best advice is for you to do an online submission. I don't know anything about recalling your passport and how long it takes. I think you can cancel within 7 days of applying. Not too sure. I am still waiting for my mums visa. She applied for UK and got it within 2 weeks. The plan now is that she will leave for the UK this Thursday and when her visa is approved, we will send her passport via DHL to the embassy from the UK. So if you are doing an online application, you can go to that hehe US. You also have 30 days to submit your passport when it's requested. Maybe by that time you can come back. If it paper application, am not too sure of you getting it before August. When did your friend apply and from where? Nigeria?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2017
bestbuyer:
Hello People,

God bless us all smiley

dear bestbuyer, this is a pretty common dilemma and you're not alone.
firstly, i shall like to clarify that no one is an authority on visa matters except a VO trained by that country in accordance to the country's immigration laws. i just share my experiences and that of my nuclear family and questions/concerns i have been opportune to ask VOs personally in that very short window at POEs. i go through visa stress like everyone else. you just have to find ways to make it easier.
that being said, you can recall your passport by sending an email to the visa office if you are going the paper route. pre 2013 and in my sister's experience, you can pull your passport, use it and return it to the visa office to continue processing. this process will take about 7 working days give or take 2 days. you will not pay a new visa fee but your application will be queued afresh and the new processing times will apply.though its been about 5 years and this may have changed. also, in paper route, you have to submit your application and do bio same day so if you're still planning on doing bio but have already applied, you are using the online route in which you need not submit your passport until your application is approved. if you have not decided which route to use, in my experience and due to my job, i shall recommend the online route. i cannot leave my passport in a visa office for even a month. if you are a frequent flyer or have a job that demands offshore services, online route was made for you. best of luck.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Believe13: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks Jawa for responding.

My neice is a Canadian citizen. She wants me to come to Canada. My sister is a US citizen, will be staying with her in the US.

Pls note am going with my husband and daughter to the US but I will be going to Canada with my daughter. my husband will still be in the US .will be spending 5 days there.

I would like to apply from US . To apply from Nigeria takes so long don't know why. I read on quora.com that you can apply from Newyork that it usually takes 3weeks . so if am spending a month I should apply immediately I get to US.

Awaiting your kind advice

Jawa:

hi Believe13, your question is not very clear. if you are asking whether you can visit canada with a US visa, the answer is no. you need a canadian TRV to travel to canada no matter where you're traveling to canada from. the electronic visa you refer to is called the ETA which passport holders of visa-exempt countries must obtain to travel to or through canada. this is because you cannot do a 'direct airside transit' via canada or the US, you must clear immigration, collect your bags and recheck them in if you're in transit.
if you're asking if you can obtain a canadian visa while in the US, the answer is yes but this is a daunting task. the decision is guaranteed to be made sooner than in nigeria but this may not be in your favor as you have no ties in the US. attachment to an applicant's home country or place of legal residence is what a VO is trained to look out for. best of luck. maybe your niece can arrange and visit you if this is possible as it would be easier for her to secure a b1b2. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by testional(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Believe13:

My neice is a Canadian citizen. She wants me to come to Canada. My sister is a US citizen, will be staying with her in the US.

Pls note am going with my husband and daughter to the US but I will be going to Canada (I and my daughter) my husband will still be in the US . spending 5 days there.

I would like to apply from US . To apply from Nigeria takes so long don't know why. I read on quora.com that you can apply from Newyork that it usually takes 3weeks . so if am spending a month I should apply immediately I get to US.

Pls. Jawa, Does canada conduct interview for people traveling for conference purposes like US.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Believe13: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi jawa, still waiting for you to respond to my question . don't know much about Canada. However, I like to comment on the below.

Honestly, I have somebody who applied for canada student Visa but was denied and banned for 5yrs because it was detected he used agent. But he went ahead to apply to US for visit and he was issued Visa.

Jawa:

hi Justolusola, a ban is typically handed out for misrepresentation.in simple words, a lie.it will worry the US VO that this applicant is seen as untrustworthy but being upfront with information always does a trick here. in my opinion, it will affect the application all things being equal but the applicant can always explain to the US VO even before he raises the concern and to make sure to answer the DS160 truthfully. every application is different but this is quite a burden but good thing is that there is a chance to explain. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Believe13:

Pls note am going with my husband and daughter to the US but I will be going to Canada with my daughter. my husband will still be in the US .will be spending 5 days there.

hiBelieve13, this is totally up to you. you can apply from the US. some pages back laid out details on how to do this in new york. personally, i like having my visas handy before traveling because most times my plans are cast in stone and missing a single flight or wasting too much time at a POE can be costly but thats just me. if you plan well, your trip should be able to accomodate the application. also check if you can apply online ahead of time so you'd just go for biometrics on arrival.
however, since your niece is canadian, it seems like it'd be more convenient for her to visit you. in your letter of explanation, mention she is a citizen(attach passport if possible) and point out explicitly why she is not the one making the trip and why it has to be you, have enough money and i think you're good. to me, your plan looks good but bear in mind that no matter how many people you know that have done this successfully, securing a visit visa while on a visitor status in another country is always a difficult task so have your documents handy to make a VO nudge in your favor. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
testional:
Pls. Jawa, Does canada conduct interview for people traveling for conference purposes like US.

Hi, the canadian TRV application is typically non-appearance. i know no one personally that had to appear for one.but on rare occasions, they do especially on immigration.a VO will typically not request appearance for a category V visa which is the TRV you'd apply for as a visitor.
however, your letter of explanation must explain why this conference is important to you and to a large extent, it has to be directly in line with what you studied in school or with your career path. best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Believe13: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
I didn't state in my US application I will visiting Canada. If I now apply from Nigeria, will thére be an issue at US POE?

Secondly, I read in one of the post you answered,that you don't drop your passport when applying online.

Thirdly,how long does it take when apply online. cus I intend travelling by August.

Lastly, what if am already in the US when decision is made? Cos I will still be with my passport.

Jawa:

hiBelieve13, this is totally up to you. you can apply from the US. some pages back laid out details on how to do this in new york. personally, i like having my visas handy before traveling because most times my plans are cast in stone and missing a single flight or wasting too much time at a POE can be costly but thats just me. if you plan well, your trip should be able to accomodate the application. also check if you can apply online ahead of time so you'd just go for biometrics on arrival.
however, since your niece is canadian, it seems like it'd be more convenient for her to visit you. in your letter of explanation, mention she is a citizen(attach passport if possible) and point out explicitly why she is not the one making the trip and why it has to be you, have enough money and i think you're good. to me, your plan looks good but bear in mind that no matter how many people you know that have done this successfully, securing a visit visa while on a visitor status in another country is always a difficult task so have your documents handy to make a VO nudge in your favor. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Believe13:
I didn't state in my US application I will visiting Canada. If I now apply from Nigeria, will thére be an issue at US POE?

Secondly, I read in one of the post you answered,that you don't drop your passport when applying online.

Thirdly,how long does it take when apply online. cus I intend travelling by August.

Lastly, what if am already in the US when decision is made? Cos I will still be with my passport.

Hi, VOs know that plans change always. moreover, what a VO or POE officer wants to know is what brings you and when you're leaving. if you're going to Canada from the US, the CBP officer cares less. the shorter your stay, the better but you'd be stamped in for 6 months by default anyway so no worries there.
for your second concern,yes, you dont drop your passport when you make an online application but you have to send it in if its approved. as you intend to travel august, it is unlikely it will be approved before then but check the processing times, you may be lucky. every application is very different. my advise is to mention what a 'de facto resident' means and debunk it in every way in your letter of explanation as this is a concern to a canadian VO in judging an applicant with US visa and endeavor show plans made to come back home with your family. this is very important in your application please lay emphasis on it.take your time to decide which is best for you but if you're choosing Nigeria, you have to apply sooner than later. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sarang(f): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Jawa:

Dear sarang, a VO's primary concern is with the applicant. His engagement in his home country and what may bring him back. He has to establish himself to the visa officer with documents. For canada and the US, its mostly not the money. You live in canada so you and I know that someone can live in canada for years without notice especially if he has someone there. Its a vastly underpopulated country and the VO knows. His ties seem okay to me but i cant say for the VO. He's trying to establish himself which is a good thing and he has responsibilities. With the right documents he should get it right but a VO might also wander why you're not visiting instead as this seems much more convenient for him. Assess the situation together and get the right answers to the VOs concerns and you're good.
About the money, this will largely depend on how long he's staying and what provinve you reside. With accommodation sorted, maybe consider 50CAD daily set aside for his visit and show an active account and make sure to give him evidence of your accommodation payments for maybe past three months. You cant have too much documents. Best of luck. My opinion always

My family won't let me visit and I have proof and I am yet to finish school.. Is this not enough reason Uncle Jawa. Please tell me if there is anything you feel I should know cos am applying for it soon. Also I live in a house that I share with a Chinese family and I don't get receipts for my rent payments, is it not okay to show them my lease doc? Thank u
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meadows: 2:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Hi every one,has anyone been issued a visa lately? Myself and my family applied sine March 6th,and up till dis moment no update from dem.... It's taking forever for them to reply us�� online route is too slow...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Wow, so I have a mate, applied March 21st. Have you sent a mail to them? I have but no response aside the automated reply. I got a reply for the web form, and Lagos asked that I email Accra, cos Accra is in charge of online apps.

meadows:
Hi every one,has anyone been issued a visa lately? Myself and my family applied sine March 6th,and up till dis moment no update from dem.... It's taking forever for them to reply us�� online route is too slow...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by solz23(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello every one,I am a young graduate from a Nigerian University aspiring to settle and work in Canada,to be honest am a novice on making traveling arrangements and wouldn't want to use an agent bearing the consequences in mind.Please I welcome counselling from experienced members on this platform to put me through all that is required, particularly the available platforms. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bestbuyer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
mesh2003:

My best advice is for you to do an online submission. I don't know anything about recalling your passport and how long it takes. I think you can cancel within 7 days of applying. Not too sure. I am still waiting for my mums visa. She applied for UK and got it within 2 weeks. The plan now is that she will leave for the UK this Thursday and when her visa is approved, we will send her passport via DHL to the embassy from the UK. So if you are doing an online application, you can go to that hehe US. You also have 30 days to submit your passport when it's requested. Maybe by that time you can come back. If it paper application, am not too sure of you getting it before August. When did your friend apply and from where? Nigeria?

@Mesh2003,
Thank you so much for the relevant info. I am more armed now to go for the visa. You guys are so amazing. All the best to you and the family.
My friend applied last year June by paper at VAC-Lagos and after 10 days she got her visa with that of her sister.
It is well with us all.
Generally, i think these Embassies are the same... My sister in-law is still waiting for her UK visa after 5weeks, same with a friend for SA visa after 7weeks.
God pass dem sha.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bestbuyer(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jawa:

dear bestbuyer, this is a pretty common dilemma and you're not alone.
firstly, i shall like to clarify that no one is an authority on visa matters except a VO trained by that country in accordance to the country's immigration laws. i just share my experiences and that of my nuclear family and questions/concerns i have been opportune to ask VOs personally in that very short window at POEs. i go through visa stress like everyone else. you just have to find ways to make it easier.
that being said, you can recall your passport by sending an email to the visa office if you are going the paper route. pre 2013 and in my sister's experience, you can pull your passport, use it and return it to the visa office to continue processing. this process will take about 7 working days give or take 2 days. you will not pay a new visa fee but your application will be queued afresh and the new processing times will apply.though its been about 5 years and this may have changed. also, in paper route, you have to submit your application and do bio same day so if you're still planning on doing bio but have already applied, you are using the online route in which you need not submit your passport until your application is approved. if you have not decided which route to use, in my experience and due to my job, i shall recommend the online route. i cannot leave my passport in a visa office for even a month. if you are a frequent flyer or have a job that demands offshore services, online route was made for you. best of luck.

Hello Jawa,
Let's give all glories to God for wisdom He had bestowed on us at a time like this....
That been said, Thank you so much for the bunch of advise.... i can run with it and be successful as my instinct and prayers informed me.
You and the rest of the team are wonderful...
God bless us all!!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by solz23(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Can someone please respond.
solz23:
Hello every one,I am a young graduate from a Nigerian University aspiring to settle and work in Canada,to be honest am a novice on making traveling arrangements and wouldn't want to use an agent bearing the consequences in mind.Please I welcome counselling from experienced members on this platform to put me through all that is required, particularly the available platforms. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ifymeme: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
If you want to live in canada permanently then you need to visit the express entry thread

quote author=solz23 post=58118825]Can someone please respond.
[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ifymeme: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

quote author=solz23 post=58118825]Can someone please respond.
[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Seun4FastLoans(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am about to submit my application. Maybe this week . Paper route (Abuja). Will visa application fee be paid on the spot, will they provide an account number to make the deposit on the day of submission? How is it done please I be amateur
The $185 is how much now? In naira
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sarang(f): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Seun4FastLoans:
I am about to submit my application. Maybe this week . Paper route (Abuja). Will visa application fee be paid on the spot, will they provide an account number to make the deposit on the day of submission? How is it done please I be amateur
The $185 is how much now? In naira

Yea be paid on spot. I think it's cash. Maybe they have other options too

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meggito: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello all, for everyone still waiting to hear from CIC, Accra just replied my email and the reason they gave is that there's increase in the number of applications for temporary residency ( visit, study and work). So I think for now, people should just stick to applying via paper route, Accra is so loaded ATM.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by passionup: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello everyone, I intend to submit a TRV application soon with my family. I am the sole sponsor and while filling the form, there is a question on funds available for the trip. Since I had stated the funds available in my own application form, should I repeat same amount on my wife's application? I need guidance here. Also, for my kid of 5years, would he need biometric capture when submitting his form and does he need to be present at the submission centre? kindly help with answers guys. Thank you in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mesh2003(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Meggito:
Hello all, for everyone still waiting to hear from CIC, Accra just replied my email and the reason they gave is that there's increase in the number of applications for temporary residency ( visit, study and work). So I think for now, people should just stick to applying via paper route, Accra is so loaded ATM.

Its the general email they send to you once you send an email. if they will answer you, you will receive an email after this. I also got this when I sent them an email.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tuzinde(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
@mesh2003
- did u get a response after this generic mail & what was the average time frame

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.