Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2328981 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by almaj: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
olumig:
if it's online application, fill the form, upload all required documents. Be ready to pay when u are submitting.

Thanks. Kindly assist with the link for the online application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by croyance: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello House,

I have my study permit approved and as at yesterday, my wife got her own SOWP approved too, but she is pregnant and to give birth very soon like 5weeks time. please what are the chances of traveling down to Canada without any problem at the POE? please i will appreciate any opinion from experience.

I have made plans for a 6moths Health Insurance in advance, securing accommodation ahead!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
jelmusboy:
No, it is actually sitting for JAMB

tongue grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
olumig:
if it's online application, fill the form, upload all required documents. Be ready to pay when u are submitting.

Thank you very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by almaj: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olami101: 4:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello good people in the house, I need your help asap....I was invited by a reputable institutions in Canada for a 3 weeks course base on my profession and all the documents that I will need including the one to process my visa has been sent to me by this institution, the problem am having now is - i don't want to use any agent for my visa processing, so I need to know what and what documents to sent to vfs for the processing ?
Secondly the cost of using Vsf to do it for me ?
3rdly - the time frame before I can received my Visa.... Thanks as you provide answers to my urgent challenges.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vitrendy4eva: 5:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello house. I've been reading from the beginning of this thread up to about page 50, but I'm still confused about something. Is it possible to submit a family application for a TRV online, or must it be thru the paper route only? My hubby has a valid US visa, while I'd be applying with a virgin passport, and I believe applying as a family would be better.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
olami101:
Hello good people in the house, I need your help asap....I was invited by a reputable institutions in Canada for a 3 weeks course base on my profession and all the documents that I will need including the one to process my visa has been sent to me by this institution, the problem am having now is - i don't want to use any agent for my visa processing, so I need to know what and what documents to sent to vfs for the processing ?
Secondly the cost of using Vsf to do it for me ?
3rdly - the time frame before I can received my Visa.... Thanks as you provide answers to my urgent challenges.
Do your application online, you don't need any agent. The online application is simple and self explanatory. The documents you need to upload are stated also.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
vitrendy4eva:
Hello house. I've been reading from the beginning of this thread up to about page 50, but I'm still confused about something. Is it possible to submit a family application for a TRV online, or must it be thru the paper route only? My hubby has a valid US visa, while I'd be applying with a virgin passport, and I believe applying as a family would be better.
Thanks in advance.
You can apply online for the family also
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Priceless200:

Wow! This is quite extreme. What's happening to God's own land o.. Thanks for this info dear.
uwc
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by afehin71(f): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
How much is expected to be filled under total cost of expenses during visit
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gokeextra: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please house help me with require documents to process visiting tourist Canada visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by afehin71(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
afehin71:
How much is expected to be filled under total cost of expenses during visit

?!?!? How much should be under funds for stay
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
afehin71:

?!?!? How much should be under funds for stay
simply how much will you spend on living expenses whilst in the country
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
gokeextra:
Please house help me with require documents to process visiting tourist Canada visa
check their website
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vitrendy4eva: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks.
olumig:
You can apply online for the family also
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by webfocus(m): 2:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Hi, i have been having issues with generating barcode for the form 5257 on adobe. please can someone profer a solution.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2018
webfocus:
Hi, i have been having issues with generating barcode for the form 5257 on adobe. please can someone profer a solution.
are you using the latest adobe. You may try Nitro PDF or Foxit pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olami101: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2018
olumig:
Do your application online, you don't need any agent. The online application is simple and self explanatory. The documents you need to upload are stated also.
oh okay,thanks for your feedback, i taught VFS will be better, pls sent me the link,thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Read through this page you will see the link previously posted
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1kingwriter: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2018
olumig:
I submitted my online application on the 7th of March did bio-metrics on the 12th march. No update on my account since then.

UPDATE

April 13 passport request received

Please, for visiting Visa if a passport is submitted, how many days does it take before collection?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2018
1kingwriter:

Please, for visiting Visa if a passport is submitted, how many days does it take before collection?
it depends on the number of applications at that time, mostly 2weeks from the ones I know about
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Zamil3440: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
tallboo:
@mrs Bee...i submitted on the 26th of January and i have even lost hope on it as this is my first attempt.
Can you kindly avail me the respective email address to send the mail to.
Thanks

This is serious @tallboo...i submitted on the 19th of January did biometrics on the 23rd of January,I received an email and text messages from vfs the same day uptill date nothing, it's over 3 months now,and it's not like I haven't been to the U.S. before, I even have a renewed valid U.S. visa on my passport, been to U.S.A 3 times before renewal,brasil, once,S.A 3 times And UAE 10 times, with a good closing balance, even with a reference letter stating my balance in dollars from my bank duely stamped oh! ... I suppose the person on my case needs a microscope to view all the stamps and visas because this is over serious sef...��.. I'm going to write them an email today, I mean if I were to have submitted my passport with all these travel experiences and correct money to bring me back, (strong tie)even landed properties and my own company tremendously flourishing with appropriate and valid documents... eleyi ga gan.. �
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princekuli: 5:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys, I’m an international student in US, on F1 visa. I was going through the requirements for a visit visa for my summer break and I came across this, I’m finding it difficult to interpret, I need your help guys.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
princekuli:
Hello guys, I’m an international student in US, on F1 visa. I was going through the requirements for a visit visa for my summer break and I came across this, I’m finding it difficult to interpret, I need your help guys.

The requirements for a visit visa to Canada is what you are looking for, right? If true, this image you attached isn't it. Are you planning to go to Canada to renew your F1 visa instead of going back to your home country to do same? If yes, that's what the attached image is addressing. If no, and your F1 visa is yet valid for the times you will be in Canada and back to the US, you are good to go, no issues. Regards

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jaybaby2017: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Good Morning House. Please I need advice from the experts here. I was just refused a visitors visa on the bases that I have not demonstrated sufficiently strong socio-economic ties to my home country. My husband is presently in canada on a study permit and we sincerely wanted to just visit this summer. He left in December 2017. We (my two kids and I) have a valid US and UK visa and we have been travelling since 2006. I have a very good job with the Oil company in Port Harcourt, not planning on re-locating any soon. How do I address this issue cause the kids wants to visit their dad. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princekuli: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
OmoBendel24:

The requirements for a visit visa to Canada is what you are looking for, right? If true, this image you attached isn't it. Are you planning to go to Canada to renew your F1 visa instead of going back to your home country to do same? If yes, that's what the attached image is addressing. If no, and your F1 visa is yet valid for the times you will be in Canada and back to the US, you are good to go, no issues. Regards
Thanks for the clarification, I’m very okay with ur info
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by benapeh: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please i need requirement, steps and guideline for Canada visiting/tourist Visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by belovedmvo265: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please, I need help on this, How much is the least possible amount to be held in account as Bank balance?

belovedmvo265:
i get the main requirement but what I would like to know about is the FAT Account aspect...like how much are we talking about on the minimum?...

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by geologistj: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Zamil3440:

This is serious @tallboo...i submitted on the 19th of January did biometrics on the 23rd of January,I received an email and text messages from vfs the same day uptill date nothing, it's over 3 months now,and it's not like I haven't been to the U.S. before, I even have a renewed valid U.S. visa on my passport, been to U.S.A 3 times before renewal,brasil, once,S.A 3 times And UAE 10 times, with a good closing balance, even with a reference letter stating my balance in dollars from my bank duely stamped oh! ... I suppose the person on my case needs a microscope to view all the stamps and visas because this is over serious sef...��.. I'm going to write them an email today, I mean if I were to have submitted my passport with all these travel experiences and correct money to bring me back, (strong tie)even landed properties and my own company tremendously flourishing with appropriate and valid documents... eleyi ga gan.. �
Hi I think i'm having same challenge as u. Please, what action have u taken. I called them last week but i'm still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1103) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: olaoluwa83, aydupy, wunmit202, lanresz(m), affoncad and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.