Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians (18102 Views)

Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 2:24am On Jan 21, 2015
More rather sad truths keeps surfacing.... As Bob marley in his redemption song adviced and I quote
''Emancipate urself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind''.
No right decision can be made when there is hate, sectionalism, sentiments and others.
I pray we get it right this time cause long and short of the matter is all political candidates are living well but we the masses will bear the brunt of our own decision and I hope we wudn't have to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by winie(f): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..
Until we allow credible intelligent, innovative fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg
. GOD bless you my brother! My opinion exactly!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by AdlatWorld(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2015
I weep 4 dis country

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by ormios234: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2015
This is a clear case of government failure. One would expect heads would roll, but just another disappointment from this administration I must say. Cabinet should be known before election. We must get rid of criminals in Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 2:50am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible intelligent, innovative fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg
Unfortunately sir EVIL will never sit down and fold its arms for GOOD to take over control. GEJ and GMB may not be the best but @ least one shows promise. It is left for you to sight the one with promise. We owe posterity this.

6 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:
GEJ UNTIL ALL THE YOUTHS IN NIGERIA DIE OF FOOLISHNESS.. grin

I have been shouting Abba Moros name since and people just ignored the matter.. That immigrations matter was an epic scam. 1000 Naira each from over 250,000 Youths nation wide (remember that they used stadiums and all the stadiums were easily filled to capacity and over flowed in some cases), over 50 recorded deaths and an undisclosed number of injured youths..

And remember that this was the second time they were doing this exact same thing, the first was in 2008 and the second in 2014..

Abba Moro blamed the applicants for the deaths and took no responsibility whatsoever..

Abba Moro Was never arrested, lost his job nor faced trial.

Abba Moro is still the Minister of Interior..

The monies collected from the applicants were never returned.

The Head of Immgrations also remains in his position till tomorrow.

And GEJ said he created how many million jobs? grin

SAI GEJ.... Killing NIGERIANS since 2009...

GEJ TILL 2023..
Bros I nor understand ur marra O......are you angry @ we the youths Buh u know how dem(FG) dey treat us now. Even if we protest dem go give assurance come discard the issue later.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Raiders: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2015
yet some ignorant youths in this forum would come here to say GEJ till 2019. Nigeria is probably the only country where you pay money to apply for a federal government job. I feel sorry for the youths who continue to support these corrupt politicians because the youths in Nigeria are the majority in this country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jawjaw1: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
Unfortunately sir EVIL will never sit down and fold its arms for GOOD to take over control. GEJ and GMB may not be the best but @ least one shows promise. It is left for you to sight the one with promise. We owe posterity this.

Your head is in the right place!

Let's even look at it from another angle. Even if GMB and GEJ are the same, voting out GEJ and PDP is a way to show any govt in power that if don't perform we, the people, will boot you out at the very first opportunity we get. We can then try the other party and if they fail us in the next 4 years, we boot them out too.

How I wish I was back home for this election. My vote must count in making the CHANGE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 3:03am On Jan 21, 2015
bashorunbazok:
This is unarguably the most useless administration in the history of mankind.
Point on....I wonder why others just don't see it that way or have they been brainwashed to forget so easily the recent happenings.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2015
jawjaw1:

You head is in the right place!

Let's even look at it from another angle. Even if GMB and GEJ are the same, voting out GEJ and PDP is a way to show any govt in power that if don't perform we, the people, will boot you out at the very first opportunity we get. We can then try the other party and if they fail us in the next 4 years, we boot them out too.

How I wish I was back home for this election. My vote must count in making the CHANGE.
And that's all we can and must do. God will see us through
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 21, 2015
I think Oshiomole is a fool for talking about billions of Naira spent on electricity. what about the billions he used in doing water storm project. where is the money Oshio ? where is the project? where is your certificate too?. nonsense Kettle calling pot black.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by concacid: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2015
So if we don't want all that Osho Baba has mentioned and many he did not talk about to continue, we ve to vote out PDP with their cluelessnes, the CHANGE we so much crave for is here! Vote wisely, vote the peoples General, vote APC, vote GMB. God bless Nigeria, God bless you. #CONCACID#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Elnino4ladies: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Exploit200:
I think Oshiomole is a fool for talking about billions of Naira spent on electricity. what about the billions he used in doing water storm project. where is the money Oshio ? where is the project? where is your certificate too?. nonsense Kettle calling pot black.
have u taken your drugs today?

8 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by jorlons(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Calling on all APC supporters to take this up on twitter,facebook and offline. The Nigerian youth must not forget so easily what this administration did to them.

#TeamGeneralB

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by otipoju(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

I understand your reservations about Buhari. But being a good leader does not mean you have all the answers.

For example Captain Puyol of FC Barcelona was not as skillful as Messi but he was a no nonsense defender had plenty of guts and the determination to win.

Buhari is not an economic guru ...true
Buhari is not a financial expert.... true.

Does he want Nigeria to be great again... Yes

Does he have the clout to tackle corruption headlong and dislodge any cabal holding Nigerians to random...Yes he does.

His mere presence is toxic to corruption sends jitters down the spines of corrupt government officials...in fact a lot of guys are already peeing in their pants.

Does he have the expertise and ruthlessness to tackle the Book Haram menace...to a large degree he does.

Will he have the time for the wastages, nonsense jamborees and needless foreign trips that Jonathan and Patience love dearly...No he does not.

What Buhari needs to do is to assemble a team of the best brains that this country has from all over the world.

Young and experienced men and women of integrity who have a burning hunger to see Nigeria achieve its true potential.

Let them brainstorm and craft a vision of what Nigeria should look like in the next eight years.

Let them fashion out goals that when achieved will make that vision become a reality.

Let them identify required actions to achieve those goals.

Then let them roll up their sleeves and get to work with a sense of urgency.

All Buhari needs to do is to provide leadership like a stern principal check up on how they are carrying out the tasks assigned to them.

What these team does will create a wave of optimism in the nation that will propel the citizenry to emulate these leaders and before you know it...individuals will begin to perform exploits because the environment has became conducive for the actualisation of dreams.

This is the way forward in my own opinion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by kamez(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2015
otipoju:

I understand your reservations about Buhari. But being a good leader does not mean you have all the answers.

For example Captain Puyol of FC Barcelona was not as skillful as Messi but he was a no nonsense defender had plenty of guts and the determination to win.

Buhari is not an economic guru ...true
Buhari is not a financial expert.... true.

Does he want Nigeria to be great again... Yes

Does he have the clout to tackle corruption headlong and dislodge any cabal holding Nigerians to random...Yes he does.

His mere presence is toxic to corruption sends jitters down the spines of corrupt government officials...in fact a lot of guys are already peeing in their pants.

Does he have the expertise and ruthlessness to tackle the Book Haram menace...to a large degree he does.

Will he have the time for the wastages, nonsense jamborees and needless foreign trips that Jonathan and Patience love dearly...No he does not.

What Buhari needs to do is to assemble a team of the best brains that this country has from all over the world.

Young and experienced men and women of integrity who have a burning hunger to see Nigeria achieve its true potential.

Let them brainstorm and craft a vision of what Nigeria should look like in the next eight years.

Let them fashion out goals that when achieved will make that vision become a reality.

Let them identify required actions to achieve those goals.

Then let them roll up their sleeves and get to work with a sense of urgency.

All Buhari needs to do is to provide leadership like a stern principal check up on how they are carrying out the tasks assigned to them.

What these team does will create a wave of optimism in the nation that will propel the citizenry to emulate these leaders and before you know it...individuals will begin to perform exploits because the environment has became conducive for the actualisation of dreams.

This is the way forward in my own opinion.

I can only hope that things turn out the way u ve envisaged.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by flexing11(m): 4:08am On Jan 21, 2015
after some mumu for dis for*m go de s*out gej till 2028,,,for wic reaso*?, i sorri for our ge*eratio*,,

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by segxes23(m): 4:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Remembering that horrible immigration saga make me wanna use my vote wisely!!

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bong4(m): 4:45am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

God bless you and the womb through which you came into the world.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by kindnyce(m): 5:06am On Jan 21, 2015
I pity we nigerian youths...

We got short memories...

We were scammed by pdp,david mark,GEJ....ABBA slowpoke...

YET HE STIL IS MINISTER OF INTERIOR...

YET SOME PEEPS COME HERE & SHOUT GEJ 2019....
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by multipurpose: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Download current postUTME past questions and answers for any school of your choice. just click the link below to download www.campusdream.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by 9jatatafo(m): 5:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Go-and-die governor I hail thee
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by spartan50(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

I share your opinion bro.. None of them are good for Nigeria.. We should look. Beyond APC and PDP buhari and goodluck they are nothing but failures to the country. Look at what they have done to Nigerians you still want to put Them in power. Buhari will fail same as goodluck. We need credibility... #credible not #change

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by san316(m): 5:45am On Jan 21, 2015
So so sad. when I think about this, I feel soooo sad. my money, my time, wasted for nothing. worst part, our president still has the guts to look us in the face and tell us he created jobs so we should vote for him.

I will be very unhappy if GEJ wins, it will only show that we Nigerians are truly cursed. gmb may not be a messiah, but he is surely a path towards a paradigm shift in Nigeria.

Let's try something else.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by fleet7(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2015
oshiomhole should just keep quite,how man jobs has he created in his own state.Its high time people realise that they have to hold their governors accountable to them as a governor your meant to protect the interest of your people Gej cant be in 36 states at the same i m not saying our president is perfect but he has tried to an extent.i can categorically tell you oshiomhole is one of the most corrupt governors in nigeria enough of the lip service

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by yushin: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Exploit200:
Abeg shut dat ur dirty mouth....if u dont av wat to say or knw wat to say, go and die

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by AJOT99(m): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2015
February 14 is d decision day

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2015
chamboy:
u still show more madness

Have you tried curing me?! If not then why are you surprised that I am still Mad?

angry

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2015
fleet7:
oshiomhole should just keep quite,how man jobs has he created in his own state.Its high time people realise that they have to hold their governors accountable to them as a governor your meant to protect the interest of your people Gej cant be in 36 states at the same i m not saying our president is perfect but he has tried to an extent.i can categorically tell you oshiomhole is one of the most corrupt governors in nigeria enough of the lip service

I do not like Oshomole for Nothing and strongly believe he has failed as a governor..

But on this Immigrations matter, he has said the truth.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by sheymoni(m): 6:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Another reason we have to vote out this blood sucking Government angry
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bugativeron: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
jawjaw1:

Your head is in the right place!

Your head too straight omo iya. This is logic not some morron sitting on a fence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike / What APC May Face In 2023 Elections — INUWA, Former Katsina SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.