Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians (18300 Views)

Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by forray(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
typical Nigerian response!!! blaming the messager rather than looking at the content of the message. No one is saying Oshomole is a saint. what he said is right and you know it. its wrong for the federal government to extort 1000 naira from unemployed graduates. it doesn't happen in any civilized nation. Also why has the money not be refunded back to the applicants.

If he is really genuine with his intention y wait till now. Y couldn't he brinh it up two months ago? He is just using it as a campaign tool which is very bad and disrespectful to those that lost their life, if he want to talk about this issue, he shld do it on a neutral ground, not as a campaigning tool, its pathetic. Am not supporting Jonathan or buhari, they both have nothing to offer this country. And am from Edo state and am telling u, oshiomole is in no position to call anybody out cos he is worst. I know how many pensioners has lost their life cos after serving their country 2 yrs after he refuse to pay their arrears and pension allowance and they having no other means of income. Tell me how is he different from others. They are all the same pls
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Sunky200: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

Do u really believe that buhari will effect dis corruption eradication claim? Especially amongst politicians? When he was the miltary president he was answerable to no one so it was easier but this time around he is answerable to APC tinubu and co..
Do u think this men would even dream of making buhari president if they felt he was serious about his corruption buhaha? Bearing in mind that they also fall into the corrupt elite?..

Surfice to say most present members of APC are the PDP members who decamped.. And are the same people APC have been accusing of corruption and embezzlement.. Why then are this people allowed to join APC...

I still feel its just a case of 'New car body, but same bad engine'
(())

to be upfront bro the answer is NO but with some reasonable reasons YES.

we must not forget that Buhari contested in last 3 elections and if you followed the respective presidential candidates you will know that he' s determine to fight corruption. I am not expectant of him to deliver a 100% of his promises because he won't be able to do so.

don't let us forget the fact that this is democracy era unlike military, now he will have to govern with the Senate and the reps before most bills and the yearly budget can be sanctioned or granted.

in summary, what I am trying to say and expecting from his government is just to step on toes on corrupt minority elites that sit on and benefits from the national treasure
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by U2ice(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
LocalChamp:

Source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/175337-immigration-jobs-oshiomhole-accuses-jonathan-abba-moro-defrauding-nigerians.html

GEJ is jst a confused man...y giv a thief a national award if he's nt 1 himsef.jst lk a nairalander pointed out, I sit down 4 fence de observe
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Ruggedbaba: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
you said GEJ order for the refund of the money so why has nobody been paid their 1000 naira. why should a government collect 1000 naira for unemployed graduates. I challenging you to tell me one civilized country where citizens are asked to pay money while applying for federal government jobs? why didn't GEJ do the right thing by sacking the minister? And Yes, APC members in the house of rep told the minister to refund the money collected from the graduates. No body is trying to bring sentiment because oshomole is saying the truth that as a former labour president its wrong to collect money from unemployed graduates
We are always trying to be too smart! Do you know that the exercise was outsourced to a private firm, after politicians from the North shouted that the exercise was lopsided to favour those from the East! They conveniently kept quiet when Gombe State had more people recruited into the National Customs Service than Delta State! There is no Federal Quota in recruitment into the Customs!
You can shout as long as you want but if you think that appointing and dismissal of Ministers is that easy, then, go back and read the Constitution of 1999, which explains in details the composition of the National Executive Council!
If it's criminal for a private firm to collect 1000 naira for an interview, then, it is also criminal for a state government to expect students whose parents are on a minimum wage of 18000 naira to pay university fees of over 150,000 naira!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by khello5(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg
God bless you real gud 4 dz eye opener. I pity youths in 9ja wen i c dz 2parties and dia aspirants.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by VoteWisely: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWIsely #GEJ

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by hermesprogidy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
don't worry his IT gurus are developing a software that will address that grin grin grin
Ghadafy:
This is one of the reasons it's hard to defend Jonathan. If Jonathan is truly fighting corruption, Moro or Mor.on should be in the prison by now.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by gidjah(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank you my bro,matters like this makes us to want to vote out this inept and wicked govt at all cost!they have really improvished us and leave us dry.you need to see and hear how the average man on the street talks about hunger and lack of development every where.even though i really do not want to go for APC, I SEEM TO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT GO FOR ANOTHER CHange of air,this one seem to be contaminated with sulphur oxide pls!G M B 2015 all the way
JackBaueress1:
It so sad and disheartening that the families of those who died in the stampede are yet to be compensated with jobs as promised. Even the refund of the 1,000naira which Jonathan promised to give back to the applicants was not done.
You expect me to vote for this blood sucking government of Jonathan?

NEVER!!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by daniel2090: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
jawjaw1:

Your head is in the right place!

Let's even look at it from another angle. Even if GMB and GEJ are the same, voting out GEJ and PDP is a way to show any govt in power that if don't perform we, the people, will boot you out at the very first opportunity we get. We can then try the other party and if they fail us in the next 4 years, we boot them out too.

How I wish I was back home for this election. My vote must count in making the CHANGE.
that is what most peiple dont realise. .we are supposed to ahow them that we will vote them out when they underperform
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by daniel2090: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:

I can only hope that things turn out the way u ve envisaged.
there is just one way to find out..vote the change,, 4yrs is enough to see a promising government. .if not vote thembout after 4yrs
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by bosun11(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Amen o!! Bless you too!

I claim it in jesus name AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by 1009ja: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
President Jonathan says his re-election campaign is about the Nigerian youth, yet he has not done anything to punish his Internal Affairs Minister who defrauded many young men and women in the immigration forms scandal. GEJ is truely transforming Nigeria, one corrupt step at a time.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by streetvoice: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oshiomole it's tru dat GEJ promise to address d much cried abt interview,bt in a country where deceit like you promise over 20000 job at ur inauguration at Ogbe stadium November 2008 here in Benin city.while till date u never employed a graduate in ur years in Ofix u shud b ashamed of ursef, cuz pple lik u r d reason for so many pple be unemployed in dis country.if u have play ur part d level of job seekers would be reduce to an extent.so oga na gilder wen u dey drink dey worry u!!! Tell ur oga make him show him result eeee sorry u dnt even have u r jst lik ur Fada deadbuhari
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by abimbawealth(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
jawjaw1:

Let's even look at it from another angle. Even if GMB and GEJ are the same, voting out GEJ and PDP is a way to show any govt in power that if don't perform we, the people, will boot you out at the very first opportunity we get. We can then try the other party and if they fail us in the next 4 years, we boot them out too.

How I wish I was back home for this election. My vote must count in making the CHANGE.

That is just the truth in its simplest form...this people should know our right is to vote them in if we are satisfied with their performance, or out if we wre tired of their administration. Can you imagine a youth telling me its not possible to unseat a incubent leader (I was shocked), even when obviously this incubent is a failure?

Let everyone get his/her PVC and vote whoever he/she so desire and be ready to face the consequences of our action for the next 4yrs[b]
jawjaw1:

That is just the truth in its simplest form...this people should know our right is to vote them in if we are satisfied with their performance, or out if we wre tired of their administration. Can you imagine a youth telling me its not possible to unseat a incubent leader (I was shocked), even when obviously this incubent is a failure?

Let everyone get his/her PVC and vote whoever he/she so desire and be ready to face the consequences of our action for the next 4yrs[/b]
jawjaw1:

That is just the truth in its simplest form...this people should know our right is to vote them in if we are satisfied with their performance, or out if we are tired of their administration. Can you imagine a youth telling me its not possible to unseat a incubent leader (I was shocked), even when obviously this incubent is a failure?

Let everyone get his/her PVC and vote whoever he/she so desire and be ready to face the consequences of our action for the next 4yrs...

#Peace #VoteNotFight
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by fleet7(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=rashygenius post=29984240]
U need a good brain transplant![/quot

Whatever helps you sleep at night mr man the truth is bitter.your a genetic mistake
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by yourmesprings(m): 3:58am On Feb 07, 2015
udemzyudex:

If that's how people are treated without giving a second chance, you and I wouldn't be here...

I wonder why you always beg God for forgiveness if you're perfect...

Slow poke. That thief or those thieves aren't good Christians or close to being Gods.

Get your life child.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2015
yourmesprings:

Slow poke. That thief or those thieves aren't good Christians or close to being Gods.

Get your life child.
thank ur stars,i'm in a good mood this morning.... Useless son of a thousand fathers..
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by yourmesprings(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2015
udemzyudex:
thank ur stars,i'm in a good mood this morning.... Useless son of a thousand fathers..

Your life is a bad mood.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2015
yourmesprings:

Your life is a bad mood.
your life is a disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.