Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians (18085 Views)

Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2015
bugativeron:

another slowpoke on the run
God will continue to pun1sh your entire generation for quoting me with such word..

I never mentioned your name ..

you insult me, I'll give it back to you * 2
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by zizytd(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Many people that want to vote Jonathan r just voting him for no reason. Sometimes I wonder y somepple went to d university, they don't think @ all. Gush if Jonathan wins, nigerians deserve to be flogged.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by emeths: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2015
@kamez, didn't know we have normal people like you on nairaland. You just spoke my mind, the last time I voted was in 2003 and that was for Gani...since then I don't have any bussiness with any election in Naija, at least for now. (Am still with that old voters card) They can continue fooling themselves.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Ruggedbaba: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Politicians will always want to whip up sentiments! Let Oshiomole tell his people the truth. The CG of Immigration was forced out when she ceded more slots to her people in the East than the North having the lion share! Another one was organised to prove transparency and it was a free for all. Even after the stampede incident, the President ordered a refund ! Has APC through their NASS members asked for the refund? Oshiomole was the govt poster boy during the subsidy riots. He is now trying to play ostrich because his fellow APC leaders are egging him on, and are suspecting him of been a night PDP member!He should tell us the role that he played during his tenure as NLC President with arrangee fuel protests under OBJ rule.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by mpowa(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2015
This is one of my major grievances with this administration, CRIMINALS either before Jonathan's administration or under his watch had gone scot-free without punishment, what makes this particular case worse is that the main culprit did not even loose his job, it can only happen under GEJ's administration, we don't want this any more - CHANGE.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MaziOmenuko: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Heads didn't row because that interview contract was awarded to a private firm owned by the First lady, Dame Patience Johnathan.

Remember Dana crash and how the investigation was shrewded in secrecy?
Dame Patience had all flight activities suspended because she was to board a flight (a normal occurrence within the government). Dana floated on air for hours before crashing: same reason Dana is the only company in Nigeria that still had its license returned after witnessing a plane crash.

People will come here and be shouting GEJ like myopic imps!

madcow1>> okija_juju is that you? I'm glad you've seen the light.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by mcquin(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2015
For those calling out Oshiomole, saying he didn't work; i'd admit he failed in his second tenure but performed in his state as I reside in Edo. But if you compare Oshiomole to Lucky Igbinedion the last ELECTED governor, then you are high on cheap drugs.

That said Oshiomole created jobs but even if he didn't, he never scammed and killed the youths of the state.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MaziOmenuko: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2015
zizytd:
Many people that want to vote Jonathan r just voting him for no reason. Sometimes I wonder y somepple went to d university, they don't think @ all. Gush if Jonathan wins, nigerians deserve to be flogged.

We kept saying it in 2011 yet 22mil people voted him. Now they are warming up again to keep us in darkness.

@kamez and emeths; dont sit on the fence, come out and vote for the change you're yearning for.

@kamez, if after 4 yrs we dont we don't see the change from GMB, we vote him out again. Lets keep giving them 4 yrs until we get what we want!

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Heads didn't row because that interview contract was awarded to a private firm owned by the First lady, Dame Patience Johnathan.

Dame Patience had all flight activities suspended because she was to board a flight (a normal occurrence within the government). Dana floated on air for hours before crashing: same reason Dana is the only company in Nigeria that still had its license returned after witnessing a plane crash.

Mazi, I have indeed seen the light.

I really struggled to keep the faith with Jonathan, forcing myself to go against everything in my body to believe that he was a good man that was just a little overwhelmed with the responsibilities for governing a complex nation like Nigeria.. It wasn't until I saw first hand that he was just as crooked (and stupidly so) as the rest that I finally gave up.

I cannot in good conscience support Jonathan after what I saw and everything else going on in our polity and economy. If I do, I would become the one thing I really hate to be, a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Dame Patience had all flight activities suspended because she was to board a flight (a normal occurrence within the government). Dana floated on air for hours before crashing:
same reason Dana is the only company in Nigeria that still had its license returned after witnessing a plane crash.

@bold, many Nigerians did not know really why that Dana flight crashed. Too bad!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Whobedatte(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2015
otipoju:

I understand your reservations about Buhari. But being a good leader does not mean you have all the answers.

For example Captain Puyol of FC Barcelona was not as skillful as Messi but he was a no nonsense defender had plenty of guts and the determination to win.

Buhari is not an economic guru ...true
Buhari is not a financial expert.... true.

Does he want Nigeria to be great again... Yes

Does he have the clout to tackle corruption headlong and dislodge any cabal holding Nigerians to random...Yes he does.

His mere presence is toxic to corruption sends jitters down the spines of corrupt government officials...in fact a lot of guys are already peeing in their pants.

Does he have the expertise and ruthlessness to tackle the Book Haram menace...to a large degree he does.

Will he have the time for the wastages, nonsense jamborees and needless foreign trips that Jonathan and Patience love dearly...No he does not.

What Buhari needs to do is to assemble a team of the best brains that this country has from all over the world.

Young and experienced men and women of integrity who have a burning hunger to see Nigeria achieve its true potential.

Let them brainstorm and craft a vision of what Nigeria should look like in the next eight years.

Let them fashion out goals that when achieved will make that vision become a reality.

Let them identify required actions to achieve those goals.

Then let them roll up their sleeves and get to work with a sense of urgency.

All Buhari needs to do is to provide leadership like a stern principal check up on how they are carrying out the tasks assigned to them.

What these team does will create a wave of optimism in the nation that will propel the citizenry to emulate these leaders and before you know it...individuals will begin to perform exploits because the environment has became conducive for the actualisation of dreams.

This is the way forward in my own opinion.
U get sense

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by mpowa(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

We kept saying it in 2011 yet 22mil people voted him. Now they are warming up again to keep us in darkness.

@kamez and emeths; dont sit on the fence, come out and vote for the change you're yearning for.

@kamez, if after 4 yrs we dont we don't see the change from GMB, we vote him out again. Lets keep giving them 4 yrs until we get what we want!

That's the spirit exactly, I don't believe the GMB is a saint, but i believe he'll do a lot better than GEJ, if after 4yrs, we are not satisfied, we CHANGE him again, until we get there.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
@bold, many Nigerians did not know really why that Dana flight crashed. Too bad!

I recall sharing my experience on an Arik flight from Lag to PHC during the funeral of Dames foster mother and remember how our flight was kept in the air, circling in a holding pattern whilst priority landing and takeoff were being given to the Private Jets that were shuttling in and out of Omagwa airport..

I remember another incident were we landed in PHC airport and they locked us inside the aircraft for 1 he and 20 mins because we were waiting for Dame to arrive all the way from Port Harcourt main town. Whilst we waited, several people made calls and discovered that her convoy was nowhere near the Airport, but yet the security detail at the airport wouldn't let us alight from the aircraft.

I have witnessed so many of these happenings at the airport that I would not be shocked at all. On that Arik flight, we were less than 15 minutes from turning around and returning to Lagos before the Pilot got the clearance from the ground to land. I remember that the Pilot had started raising some concerns about the level of fuel he had left.

GEJ cares for nobody but himself... That is why he would even dare to think of continuing as President.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Tycike: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2015
PDP is just a joke. Seven official have been suspended in china for the December 31st stampede, meanwhile Moro and the immigration officials are still roaming around like nothing happened.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by YoungIncredible: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
It so sad and disheartening that the families of those who died in the stampede are yet to be compensated with jobs as promised. Even the refund of the 1,000naira which Jonathan promised to give back to the applicants was not done.
You expect me to vote for this blood sucking government of Jonathan?

NEVER!!

And its also so sad that nigeria lost over 10 corpers in 2011 as a result of the violence unleashed by the illiterate buhari's youth. Who knows?, those guys might be the next governors, presidents, senators etc. And you also expect me to vote for the dog and baboon blood sucker?. God forbid
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by killuminati(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

May your first child be named Fayose.. angry
grin

What of the 2nd child?
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by stonemind(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
bosun11:

May God bless your generation with UNLIMITED PROSPERITY....

AMEN
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MadCow1: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
grin

What of the 2nd child?

Fani or Okupe
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by killuminati(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Fani or Okupe
lol, one is a self-proclaimed bastarrd o!
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Mazi, I have indeed seen the light.

I really struggled to keep the faith with Jonathan, forcing myself to go against everything in my body to believe that he was a good man that was just a little overwhelmed with the responsibilities for governing a complex nation like Nigeria.. It wasn't until I saw first hand that he was just as crooked (and stupidly so) as the rest that I finally gave up.

I cannot in good conscience support Jonathan after what I saw and everything else going on in our polity and economy. If I do, I would become the one thing I really hate to be, a hypocrite.

You are welcome brother! It beats me how one sees all these atrocity and still shout GEJ till whatever! In saner climes he wouldn't have the audacity to print campaign posters after the woeful 4 yrs we just witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by forray(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg
I wish I could like ur post a million times. Your head is there. Pushing two loser who has both failed us and asking for change. Our youths of these days are so pathetic.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by MaziOmenuko: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:

MadCow1:

I recall sharing my experience on an Arik flight from Lag to PHC during the funeral of Dames foster mother and remember how our flight was kept in the air, circling in a holding pattern whilst priority landing and takeoff were being given to the Private Jets that were shuttling in and out of Omagwa airport..

I remember another incident were we landed in PHC airport and they locked us inside the aircraft for 1 he and 20 mins because we were waiting for Dame to arrive all the way from Port Harcourt main town.

Its not an uncommon experience! I've been made to wait for 2hrs just for the Dame to rob pancake before boarding flight. In one of such occasions, I was having a chit-chat with some airport staff and thats when they let me into the Dana saga. Dana was threatening to go public if its license was not returned as all order to remain on air was recorded in its blackbook and communicated to their stations even down to India.

And thats the tip of the iceberg...

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by forray(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Make una tell this loud mouthed liar and thief Oshiomole to keep quiet. Bunch of hypocrite. He his here calling somebody out. He should be ask how many people did he employ in his almost 8 yes rule of edo state? To promote the ones already employed or pay pensioners he no fit do and he is here opening his dirty illiterate mouth.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
At last, somebody has spoken.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Sunky200: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2015
kamez:
As far as this 2015 election is concerned.. I will sit on the fence..

Nigerians keep shouting change we need change we need..

We have lots of issues to tackle in this country b4 we can progress as a nation.. From security to unemployment, to poor health services, bad roads, epileptic power supply, bad economy corrupt leaders the list is endless.

"We want change we want change" and yet we select GEJ and GMB to contest for presidency

If out of 150 million people, GEJ and GMB are the best and only two candidates we can produce to effect this much needed change, then we re really not going to get this change ..except u guys are expecting a miracle..

Until we allow credible, intelligent, innovative, fearless economic and financial gurus rule this country, this stagnation will most likely continue into the foreseeable future.

Personally I don't care about the tribe, as long as the candidate is right..and these two candidates are more clueless than innovative..( So anyone of them dat wins na just management for another 8yrs)

MY CANDID OPINION.. ( Pls APC and PDP loyalist don't quote me. I'm a nigerian and I'm entitled to my own opinion same as u ) na beg I dey beg

on the contrary and an attempt to buttress your opinion I dare say neither of the APC n PDP is the best option for Nigeria, but Nigeria truly need right now is not someone that will bring about immediate nor definite change,
what Nigeria desperately need is someone that will firmly oppose the powerful and wealthy baron of corruption,
someone that dare point at them and tell the world they devilish
someone that dare look straight in the eye and tell them as long as he lives their evil doings will not go unchecked.

I don't see all this happening any time soon but GMB appears capable of this that GEJ.

not expecting a miracle though but I hope to see. the change we clamour
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
All youths , move your country forward. Vote against PDP . Sack Abba Moro the bandit and killer of youths. Sack GEJ, use your vote wisely.
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by delvinmaya(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Sincerely Nigerians won't cease to amaze with their thinking. I agree Oshio ain't a saint, but even a drunk speaks the truth a times. First, there is no proof Buhari ordered the killing of the corpers. Am not saying its ok they were killed, but you can't just up and accuse him like that. Be grateful you can say that behind your laptop screen cos if you attempt that in the real world! I bet you will file for bankruptcy by the time his lawyers are through with you. That aside, graduates lost their lives, money and dignity to a scam that has seen nobody punished or held accountable and you are here opening your mouths to castigate oshio. This incidence happened less than a year ago and Moro still retains his job after callously blaming the dead. How insensitive, and yet he and his cronies have refused to refund the monies obtained back. This ain't a scam anymore but daylight robbery and murder.
Let us just accept the truth for what it is, GEJ is a failure. He had 6 years to turn around the fortunes of Nigerians but we are worse off. Am not advocating for Buhari, but he is looking a better deal than someone who had all the chance in the world to have Nigerians worship him like a god but instead choose to be a source of sorrow. GEJ has been a monumental failure and all those screaming GEJ till 2019 are sycophants who wouldn't recognise the truth even if it perched on their nose.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Trunaijian: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Believe me this is not a matter of APC or PDP, abba Moro should have been taken to court and jailed in other sane climes. Not only for the deaths of numerous job seekers, but for refusing to refund the monies accrued in the scam. This country.....smh... cry
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by kamez(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Sunky200:

on the contrary and an attempt to buttress your opinion I dare say neither of the APC n PDP is the best option for Nigeria, but Nigeria truly need right now is not someone that will bring about immediate nor definite change,
what Nigeria desperately need is someone that will firmly oppose the powerful and wealthy baron of corruption,
someone that dare point at them and tell the world they devilish
someone that dare look straight in the eye and tell them as long as he lives their evil doings will not go unchecked.

I don't see all this happening any time soon but GMB appears capable of this that GEJ.

not expecting a miracle though but I hope to see. the change we clamour

Do u really believe that buhari will effect dis corruption eradication claim? Especially amongst politicians? When he was the miltary president he was answerable to no one so it was easier but this time around he is answerable to APC tinubu and co..
Do u think this men would even dream of making buhari president if they felt he was serious about his corruption buhaha? Bearing in mind that they also fall into the corrupt elite?..

Surfice to say most present members of APC are the PDP members who decamped.. And are the same people APC have been accusing of corruption and embezzlement.. Why then are this people allowed to join APC...

I still feel its just a case of 'New car body, but same bad engine'
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by forray(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2015
[/quote]
What are u saying? Y GMB? Are they not 12 candidates contesting for this presidential election? Y is it just two of them been push down our throat? Y won't the media make the other candidate and the credibility know? And those shouting for GMB, pls give me one reason that he is the one to bring the change. Na by force to rule Nigeria? He has contested 3 other times and the people say dem no want, what's so different about him now? Pls jona and buhari has hv there chance and dey fail, will shld pls give others a chance. Pls take your time and make reseach on the other 10 candidates and pls use the power of ur vote to put the right person in power. Stop allowing the cabals to limit ur choice by shading you with two failures. Nigeria Youths be wise, it is ur future a stake

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Raiders: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Ruggedbaba:
Politicians will always want to whip up sentiments! Let Oshiomole tell his people the truth. The CG of Immigration was forced out when she ceded more slots to her people in the East than the North having the lion share! Another one was organised to prove transparency and it was a free for all. Even after the stampede incident, the President ordered a refund ! Has APC through their NASS members asked for the refund? Oshiomole was the govt poster boy during the subsidy riots. He is now trying to play ostrich because his fellow APC leaders are egging him on, and are suspecting him of been a night PDP member!He should tell us the role that he played during his tenure as NLC President with arrangee fuel protests under OBJ rule.
you said GEJ order for the refund of the money so why has nobody been paid their 1000 naira. why should a government collect 1000 naira for unemployed graduates. I challenging you to tell me one civilized country where citizens are asked to pay money while applying for federal government jobs? why didn't GEJ do the right thing by sacking the minister? And Yes, APC members in the house of rep told the minister to refund the money collected from the graduates. No body is trying to bring sentiment because oshomole is saying the truth that as a former labour president its wrong to collect money from unemployed graduates
Re: Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians by Raiders: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2015
forray:
Make una tell this loud mouthed liar and thief Oshiomole to keep quiet. Bunch of hypocrite. He his here calling somebody out. He should be ask how many people did he employ in his almost 8 yes rule of edo state? To promote the ones already employed or pay pensioners he no fit do and he is here opening his dirty illiterate mouth.
typical Nigerian response!!! blaming the messager rather than looking at the content of the message. No one is saying Oshomole is a saint. what he said is right and you know it. its wrong for the federal government to extort 1000 naira from unemployed graduates. it doesn't happen in any civilized nation. Also why has the money not be refunded back to the applicants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Celebrates Kwankwaso At 63 / Opposition Swells Against Tinubu's Choice Of Akpabio As Senate President / I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.