Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. (2378 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
Ain't see no scam yet.

Why would you see scam in it when you are an accomplice.
If you read it up in the celebrities section,where nairalanders gave their vairous experiences,you won't type the s.hit above.
Scammer.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautiful chick abeg tell your cousin.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:
Please someone created this topic in celebrities section but for some reason the tread was locked.Please ladies beware because a lot of ladies on nairaland shared their experiences there.
I am worried because my cousin is in this s.hit now and she is blinded by love so I will have to just allow her to learn the bitter way.
Pls don't fall a victim.
I am afraid this is happening to my cousin right now.She is about 6years older than me and she wasn't happy when I did my introduction and I sense she is desperate considering the fact that she is already 30 years.Since december,I noticed that she is so happy all of a sudden and always on viber or skype with this dude who is based in Germany.He have proposed to her in thesame december and I was told his parent have already visited her parents and NOTE*they came in public transport after she claimed fleet of cars were packed inside his compound when she visited his village.That aside,I also overheard her telling the guy on phone that a working class girl like her can never be broke,dint know what led to that.They are planning to marry by easter according to her.You know internet is free abroad and not free in Nigeria.I also noticed she spends so much on data so that the guy can call her on skype and Viber.He hadly calls with credit and his line is an international line.
I would have spoken to her but she will feel I am jealous because she is marrying a yankey dude and I also don't want to say something and maybe be wrong later,you know what that means.
And before I forget,she also said that when she visited his village in imo state that his sister took him to the mighty duplex that the guy built that the uncle forcefully collected from him that when he comes to nigeria,he will buy one in lekki that he have already forfeited that one in his village.
And Note she will not have less than 700k in her account now and I am sure the guy is aware as they are so much inlove.
Pls guys what do you think of all these and also the stories the other ladies gave in the celebrities section ,colorated with this one.

His usernames are Nestaolive AKA Ness
(created today just to post on this
thread),sammyunique,nicholi2013(created to seek
for gf's/wife) and more usernames..

noted..
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
abeautifulchick:
Nairaland.I can see there are many scammers on this thread,that's why some are still telling me its not a scam yet.
When you read the stories by the other ladies,you will see that they were introduced also to the scammer's parents and sisters.
So introducing her to his fake parents are not the issue here.
You guys should go and read it up in celebrities section and come back here and see if you will still type,its not a scam yet.

How do you know they are fake parents?
Nawa for you.

Maybe you are the one that is jealous of your cousin.

Your cousin has N700,000 in her savings and you think that's what the guy is after? That's a mere $4500!

The only thing I could say is the guy 'may' be broke and is trying to impress your cousin, maybe she LOVES money a lot and the only thing that could make her like a man is money.

A broke guy still have to marry one way or another.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by Finestlex(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2015
kelvin100:

How do you know they are fake parents?
Nawa for you.

Maybe you are the one that is jealous of your cousin.

Your cousin has N700,000 in her savings and you think that's what the guy is after? That's a mere $4500!

The only thing I could say is the guy 'may' be broke and is trying to impress your cousin, maybe she LOVES money a lot and the only thing that could make her like a man is money.

A broke guy still have to marry one way or another.
Agu
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by flowers4me(f): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ beautifulchick,

Send a link of the story on celebrity section to your cousin so she can read it. Hopefully, it might make some sense to her and you would feel better knowing you tried to avert an impending misfortune should this turn out to be the case.
Re: Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015

Why would you see scam in it when you are an accomplice.
If you read it up in the celebrities section,where nairalanders gave their vairous experiences,you won't type the s.hit above.
Scammer.

Why are you people so difficult? It just an opinion and we all have the right to say something. Young lad just wise up and no what to type when communicating because only an uneducated person concludes like you. Be more careful and think straight always. Mind what you say because I don't think I have a biz with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married / I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military / How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.