Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! (1601 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by oladele97: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
I think with this we should be certisfy that is qualify

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by temitemi1(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by saaedlee: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
I have said it times without numbers; A shekarar 2015 Zabe ba "aikatãwa, kõ suka mutu" al'amarinsu.
The 2015 elections is not a "do or die affair"!

The Army just proved itself to be another working tool(ar.se wipe) of the PDP;doesn't the new statement issued by the Army concerning the credentials confirms the message that NSCDC commandant was trying to pass across during that interview on Channels?
General Layele's New statement just did!

If and when GEJ loses this elections;God be with this country. Because with the level of desperation showed by the PDP, they will resort to more sinister deeds than this WAEC thing!

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President!

God Bless Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by kay1one(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
oladele97:

Nna your english na wah oh! You sef show certificate!

1 Like

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by vanen2: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2015
I'm for change and a higher certificate does not guarantee good leadership but I can't wait for him to clear the issue by 9am today. At least it's the minimum requirement to contest
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by PassingShot(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
vanen2:
I'm for change and a higher certificate does not guarantee good leadership but I can't wait for him to clear the issue by 9am today. At least it's the minimum requirement to contest

Even though I am certain that he will clear the air, the minimum requirement is clearly defined in the constitution and it includes a primary school certificate.

2 Likes

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by oladele97: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Isn't pidgin u use to reply,.....clown like u
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by oladele97: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari, where is ur certificate grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Am sure u just borrow that username u are using.....u must be NWAKA or CHISOM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by kay1one(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
oladele97:

Isn't pidgin u use to reply,.....clown like u

Pidgin or vernacular is a language I hope you know; pidgin english! Illiterate!
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by jerryjere(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Pidgin or vernacular is a language I hope you know; pidgin english! Illiterate!
I agree with you but let him produced his certificate simple as that
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by CrazyScientist: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2015
OP ,look at OPTION D !!! where is that certificate grin

#BuhariBringBackOurGirls&YourCertificate grin
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by derrick333(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Option(d) certificate ,dats wat d pipo wnt2c ,I Bliv he hv it
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by heffem(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
oladele97:
guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ go school for this part of the world? Cos even pidgin English sef reject ur grammar....... Lest ȋ̝̊̅ forget, where is ur certificate?
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by baybeeboi: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2015
and how is that Buhari's certificate?
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

lmao
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
and how is that Buhari's certificate?

The 1999 constitution does not require a certificate. The principal report and recommendation is enough evidence of education to school . ( WAEC need your continuous assessment from your school. And continuous assessment is a percentage in your SSCE/WAEC result). Again all one needs to have a waec certificate is just one D8.

Read 1999 Constitution below.

The 1999 Constitution is explicit in its interpretation of Section 131 of the 1999 Constitution by Section 318.

Section 131 states: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and

“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC); and

“(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

1 Like

Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by bobo65(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Y are nigerians so blind
boko haram is fighting against western education
buhari isn't educated and doesn't even c reasons to b
cant u guys see d connection
"I will stop boko haram under 2 months" buhari boasted

God heal u buhari supporters
Gej is weak. ...wish there were other formidable opponents than buhari cry

atbu1983:

The 1999 constitution does not require a certificate. The principal report and recommendation is enough evidence of education to school . ( WAEC need your continuous assessment from your school. And continuous assessment is a percentage in your SSCE/WAEC result). Again all one needs to have a waec certificate is just one D8.

Read 1999 Constitution below.

The 1999 Constitution is explicit in its interpretation of Section 131 of the 1999 Constitution by Section 318.

Section 131 states: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and

“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC); and

“(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”
Re: If After Reading You Still Ask Of Buhari Certificate, Then! by whizbee(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
i dont know y ppl will always make something outta nothing,a certified citizen of a country is eligible for election if he satisfies d requirement, i wonder why ppl fight over nothing of importance

if at all we have an illiterate electorate,that's y lower ministries were made to be managed by intellectuals

what a confused cluster of odd ideologies

(1) (Reply)

FFK Polling Unit Presidential Result (PHOTO) / Check Out This Result! PU012A And PU010 / My Death Threat Worked In Lagos, Mbu Boasts - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.