Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered (29404 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
She was an Author with premium times... part of her middle name prefixing her surname tho.. hope it was no one that misunderstood it.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048859_10445464102032700794868618634848961981674886n_jpeg985e32e44d3067d0615270604efcb5ee
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048860_amina_jpeg7b7d8a44654ac7e779f87a8986654b92
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by francizy(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
pls i nid ya help, i wana open a thread hw wil i do that? cry

Scroll up, click on Nairaland forum, select the section you want your topic placed, before the topics listed, you will see "create new topic" in bracket, click that and you will be able to type in your topic and the message..
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Mhizkel(f): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2015
Yea!tnx
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Mhizkel(f): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
BrownKnight:

Good thinking
Yea!tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by francizy(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Bossforeva:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048859_10445464102032700794868618634848961981674886n_jpeg985e32e44d3067d0615270604efcb5ee
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048860_amina_jpeg7b7d8a44654ac7e779f87a8986654b92

See how they wasted this beautiful life! cry cry
Can't even imagine how those devil incarnates were able to look at this beautiful creation from God and still put a knife in her... cry cry

To hell with this country!
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by streetzdreamz(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
pitipom:
Oh no! What is this country turning into? Killing a pregnant woman gruesomely just to get back at her father? This is nauseating!
We have so trivialized crime in nigeria. This is a situation that should fill us with outrage. Making Jokes out of it just shows the level to which we have deteriorated.
We are complaning how the world rallied round france in the Charlie Hebdon killings, while the daily massacre in nigeria is swept under the rug.
How can the world take us serious when we care less about the state of affairs in our country?
RIP Ma. May ur murder be avenged.
talk about moral decadence,this country is crazy enough to live in as an adult,scared of what d future holds for me unborn kids,read bout d story of d lady dat was murdered in lagos with her lil kid watching,how do u murder a woman and her unborn child n feel no iota of pain or regret?no matter how heinous and crazy u r we still all humans afterall.RIP to d deceased.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by AJOT99(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Jesus!

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by gabrol(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
What a wicked world? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by jamst(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2015
could this be the handy work of jonathans assasins that obj talked about? hmmmm! and election never start in the first place.Unfortunately,our so-called sss,dss and crime investigator will not do anything to bring the culprit to justice,what a shame!
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Barbienice(f): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Too bad,May her soul and that of the unborn child rip.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
Englishbed if you talk to me like DAT again, I will castrate you spiritually.....no be threat oooo

abi make I show you example ?
since wey I don dey read your post you nova make any sense .. na you need the brain transplant pass.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Kingsimmer(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
r.i.p
meanwhile,do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by condralbede(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

since wey I don dey read your post you nova make any sense .. na you need the brain transplant pass.
#Fact
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by kamkechi(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by andyanders: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
How wicked is the heart of man I ask? How can a sane man murder a defenseless pregnant woman I ask? How can people sell their conscience in the name of POLITICS by killing another human being? How wicked is man to his fellow man? Why must one kill when you know that come one day you too must die.

Why must this pregnant lady die in such a horrible way and the killers fill fulfilled? The heart of man is full of wickedness? We human being are the true devil and God and therefor, we need not be looking for who is devil or God elsewhere as they dwell among us in spirit. Demon dwell in the heart of wicked man.

RIP madam and may those who killed you perish in a gruesome manner.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by An2elect2(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
This is so cruel, cruel. angry
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by effogis: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2015
The Holy BIBLE said that the evil doers shall never go unpunished. This is wickedness to the highest order, therefore, I invoke God's wrothful anger unpon the murderers.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2015
viceldo:
I'M IN.....

Men are heartless.....because of politice...u kill a pregnant woman.......the blood of the souls of the innocent....shall surely avenced her death....politice wat a dirty game......xo sad

I'M OUT......
Grrrrrr! What's this?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by flexing11(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This blood APC is sharing, there is God oh!! embarassed
pple like u suppose to be bar frm dis forum,,,,,,,,idiot,
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by flexing11(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2015
dis life is wicked,,,,,,imagi*e,
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by englishmart(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
Englishbed if you talk to me like DAT again, I will castrate you spiritually.....no be threat oooo

abi make I show you example ?
lol. Yiu no reach
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by zeb04(f): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Oh!these just broke my heart cry so unfair
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by tempest01(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Tonniey:
This is a lesson for all clamouring for change under buari/Osinbajo. Vote this pair @ ur peril.

Don't we have other presidential candidates apart from Goodluck and buari?

APC E-diot
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by DeCritique(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2015
flexing11:

pple like u suppose to be bar frm dis forum,,,,,,,,idiot,

I pull cap for you with all these gbaguans you're spitting on this thread! Your mouth/fingers is your strength!!

I Bow!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by VoteWisely: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by cassysmallz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This blood APC is sharing, there is God oh!! embarassed

Mr. Man, how can APC supporters kill a campaign manger's daughter of same party, not possible.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Kingspin(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oh God we don`t need this type of change- bloody change we send you into the last pit of hell.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by sexycat: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
From generation to generation of the killers, conspirators and all accomplices who had hands in the killing of an innocent pregnant lady with 7 months old pregnancy they shall not know peace in their lives as a woman I used my whole body especially my private part to curse the people in as much as they were brought to life by woman, the blood of the unborn child shall continue to hunt them and avenge their death. Im not a politician and I am liberal when it comes to politics but I think things are going beyond the ordinary in this country. The people that did this will die shamelessly after confession in Jesus name. With my tears drop as an expectant mother for years the blood of the mother and child shall avenge their death.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Ilekeh(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
kwencypresh:

7months old
Chai dis people er wicked

undecided
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by holatin(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

when were you released from the mental asylum ?
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by holatin(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Yiu no reach
hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) / Caretaker Uses Snake Juju To Kill His Friend's Daughter, Runs (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.