Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered (29406 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
AutosBay:
All this blood shed before election, what will now happen during and after elections, God pls Nigeria needs your intervention.
nigeria will be turned up as at dat tym. Oya turn up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by delishpot: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
pitipom:
Oh no! What is this country turning into? Killing a pregnant woman gruesomely just to get back at her father? This is nauseating!
We have so trivialized crime in nigeria. This is a situation that should fill us with outrage. Making Jokes out of it just shows the level to which we have deteriorated.
We are complaning how the world rallied round france in the Charlie Hebdon killings, while the daily massacre in nigeria is swept under the rug.
How can the world take us serious when we care less about the state of affairs in our country?
RIP Ma. May ur murder be avenged.

Thank you. My friends were wondering why I did not post anything about Baga attack on my fb page. I said, many Nigerians dont care, it will be stupid to cry more than the berieved. If Nigerians cant cry out, if her government cant make a propper decision in fighting boko haram, if her politicians dont mind the attacks and use it as a base for them to pull down the other party, if Nigerians dont go back to cracking jokes right over the corpses of their dead brothers and sisters, then why should I carry the load alone?
Rest in peace lady, they even stuck a knife in her tummy to kill the child. They knew what they were doing and their hearts are evil. They will pay. They will run mad and confess publicly for forgiveness cos every time they close their eyes, they will see this child.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by udemzyudex(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
when were you released from the mental asylum ?

Doing what you know how to do best, displaying your stup1d1ty since 18BC
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by holatin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

Doing what you know how to do best, displaying your stup1d1ty since 18BC
trying to be relevant on nl by attacking celebrities since 1760
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
trying to be relevant on nl by attacking celebrities since 1760
pot calling kettle black..

celebrity my foot..
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by holatin(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

pot calling kettle black..

celebrity my foot..
Abeg free me
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by davidodesanmi: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT MECHANIC OR ELECTRICIAN ,CALL 09092925709 FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT......NOW......
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! This blood APC is sharing, there is God oh!! embarassed

So APC will their own or are you just speaking because you have a mouth , if anything PDP should be suspected of the crime.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Emmtech: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Nigerians assassins cant even do a good job.... Cant they see as they counterpart in europe do their assassination..... Idiat
You are a BIG F--L. Someone just lost her life and that of her unborn child, and all you could say was that the assasins were not good enough. I pray that may your life be cut short at your prime, Amen.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by Sodangi77: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Tonniey:
This is a lesson for all clamouring for change under buari/Osinbajo. Vote this pair @ ur peril.

Don't we have other presidential candidates apart from Goodluck and buari?
This is the reason why we need change because Badluk and sambo lead govn't cnt protect us, anywhere we r we r nt saf
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by SenatorJames(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Tonniey:
This is a lesson for all clamouring for change under buari/Osinbajo. Vote this pair @ ur peril.

Don't we have other presidential candidates apart from Goodluck and buari?
We have sir, but party popularity goes a long way in determining the success of every election in Nigeria, this factor leaves us with two options GEJ or GMB.

We have not developed in our Democracy, to the point where someone can win in a local government where he/she don't have political supporters.
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by ideee03(f): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
lmao...for your mind u fine oooo
DeCritique:

This babe... Stop stalking me na! What is your own? I don't even have a profile picture and you're stalking me like this. What if you see my dp nko? angry
Re: Pregnant Daughter Of Governor Al-Makura’s Campaign Manager Murdered by DeCritique(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
ideee03:
lmao...for your mind u fine oooo

cheesy Trust me na... I'm a very handsome guy... Did I just say that? Anyway sha, in like the attention the babe was giving me... And now it has come to an end embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) / Caretaker Uses Snake Juju To Kill His Friend's Daughter, Runs (photos / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.