Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (55506 Views)

I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

U think those in d village don't watch indecency?? Lmao! U are on a Long run cheesy cheesy

Those kids are wild. She might not be a victim of rape because some children in d village now engage in so many immorality that u can't imagine!

Villagers watch indecency film?

Na wa o
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
The hopeless husband cant even say anything reasonable. One of these days his possessed wife will commit murder in his home
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok u service her children too undecided
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Krasid(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Melinde:
Did you not see her age?
Are you trying to justify her actions?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by debbydee(f): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
akinsadeez:

as if you were there when she was confessing under duress. undecided A girl who specifically admitted self servicing sometimes but insisted that the beating her Oga gave her on the day in question was not for self servicing but for something else could not have been talking under duress. If she was under duress she wouldn't even have the nerve to contradict her boss at all. She basically accused her boss of lying.

The boss in this case is guilty of using an underaged as house help contrary to the child's right act and then the merciless beating is another offence on its own. Self servicing is not an offence under the law but if the girl was doing it to her boss' children, then she should have returned her to her parents. How will you keep somebody sexually molesting ur children under ur roof. If she is already self servicing then its obvious she would soon graduate to sleeping around and get pregnant.

LAUGHINGGGGGG OUT LOUD AT YOUR TIMELINE
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by juman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
The girl should be returned back to her parents.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
AutosBay:
Didn't she hear about the house maid from Uganda? Pls is there a Bermuda Triangle around Ejigbo and Ikotun?
y do u ask?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just hope the woman's daughter hasn't been disvirgined by that evil girl...

Na so lesbianism sef dey start & later disvirgin the little girl...making it hard for the husband to trust the girl when she comes of age & get married..

Because she go know sey she never do am with any man not knowing one evil biitch has ruptured her already...
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by emmaginator: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
na only God knows where she learn t that style from,she should recieve more beating
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by shegsrules(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ejigbo dat place for Lagos they are used to beating people and rubbing them pepper. Is it a custom there? Wicked people plenty for there ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
See coded language - Bombom grin .....abeg who in the house here can tell us the meaning in direct translation. @Seun and the Super Mods ....I think 'Bombom' would be a better substitute when compared to 'Self-Service'. I crack up each time I come across 'Self-Service' on mobile operator's menu or listening on instructions during calls to support lines of banks ....I'm like WTF grin
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was writing WAEC.

But the beating was too much, too too much.

Haba
yes writing waec along side with nyanshing,tell d truth and put d devil to shame. hehehe.(winks)
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was writing WAEC.

But the beating was too much, too too much.

Haba
yes writing waec along side with nyanshing,tell d truth and put d devil to shame. hehehe.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by harry509: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29986269][/quote]pls b wise nxt time 2 advoid dis......

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by morganist99(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Do u have problem with English ?
English we don't speak dat here in Brati
slava
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by abayomimoses: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
coolThe woman is wickend how can you beat another person chind pray to god to forgiver you
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Mekybliss(f): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
At 15 she dey service herself ni?? Boys for that area dey dull. Now see what they have cause .smh. undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by morganist99(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Do u have problem with English ?
I should be d one tutoring u on English....waybill not warebill angry
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29986269][/quote]I don't know how can be so unreasonable. What is hard about returning her to whe you pick her? If ur daughter does something like this i know u cant beat her like this. Send her back to her owners very very simple thing. It would have been easier for you if you have returned her to her owners than what now ended it. This is a criminal offence, I am sure you cant escape it. beat someone's chance like this? Now,u will be calling god that doesnt exist.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
morganist99:
I should be d one tutoring u on English....waybill not warebill angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked This is the silliest comment I have ever seen! Y do we have toddlers here bikonu? angry angry

Jezzzzz! How did u pass ur Common entrance exam cos I know u haven't written WAEC angry angry angry

If u have written WAEC please go back to that school n collect your money for the form.

I won't waste my time teaching u what WARE is. Go back to kindergarten pls.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by chineloSA(f): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why turn a minor into a maid in the first place. SAY NO TO CHILD LABOUR.

If she was not a maid she could have sent her back to her parents when she could not cope with her. undecided undecided
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mekybliss:
At 15 she dey service herself ni?? Boys for that area dey dull. Now see what they have cause .smh. undecided[color=#990000][/color]
At what age did u start wink
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by wealth2al(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
SHE SHOULD BE FLOG FOR CHILD ABUSE...
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by AnnieAnnie(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dat is actually mean? If wat d maid was doing was right , why didn't she try or instruct her child 2 do
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can this story be factually, be confirmed, I will sue the woman for punitive damage suit of at least 30million naira in collateral damages
That maybe her story, let's say the girl in question has consistently refused her madam's sexual advances ( sic lesbian) I can prove that in court.
Can somebody get me the facts.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by morganist99(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked This is the silliest comment I have ever seen! Y do we have toddlers here bikonu? angry angry

Jezzzzz! How did u pass ur Common entrance exam cos I know u haven't written WAEC angry angry angry

If u have written WAEC please go back to that school n collect your money for the form.

I won't waste my time teaching u what WARE is. Go back to kindergarten pls.
JEEZ pls accept ur mistake no one is above mistake...its waybill not WARE pls make use of ur dictionary before posting trash here...peace out
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by francizy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
Why she go dae do soapie na... Fresh d*ck no dae her area mak dem run quickie for inside bush anytime she dae hungry for d*ck gringringrin
clown grin
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
When people want to lie, blackmail and justify their evil deeds, they usually use sex

or anything that has to do with sexuality.

''I caught her mas.turbating''

''He wanted to sleep with me''

'' She wanted to seduce me and I refused''

''She was teaching my daughter bad things''

etc.

There is no where it is allowed to do this to a 15 year old just because she became sexually
curious. Even if she was having sex with someone. Who made you the law to brutalize her?
You the so called madam probably mas.turbated in your closet and no one bothered you.
With all the so called discipline and high handedness we are still majorly a backward, poor and
corrupt people. You will not do this to your child if you saw her doing any of those things you mention madam.
Think and stop lying. Gone are those days when you think you can just drop any silly sexuality related blackmail
and the people will applaud you.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by kushsy: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
DopeAngel:
Why she go dae do soapie na... Fresh d*ck no dae her area mak dem run quickie for inside bush anytime she dae hungry for d*ck gringringrin
..in d village she de do but as house help for town. ,no way to do and man no approach her na hin course am but as she touch d children kai...but d beating ma much...baggage back to sender..end of story..
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by kushsy: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I don't blame the woman for spanking the girl when she touched her daughter's privates but I blame her for not doing enough to stop the girl"s masturbation. If the table shoul turn, will she beat her daughter to coma for masturbating? What happend to sex education?
. U call that spank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos / Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.