Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (55369 Views)

I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
twaintoy:
Kini big deal? But sha, why doing it with the oga's daughter na? Doing it on herself no consain me, but to that innocent girl? Its a NO NO. "I steal and do bombom (self-service)" really got me cracking my ribs.
Is that actually true? or just an alibi? I do not believe it. I am sure she would have been sent packing if it was true. Even if true at her age she can still be corrected and educated.Sadly we often lack understanding of psychology

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
No education= disaster.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is that how she will treat her own daughter for self servicing?
Teenagers get sexual urges and counseling can help them.

Edited.

Wait she touched her daughter's too? shocked

All the same she took the punishment too far.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dem soppose sentence am to death.

Shey the woman no deh self play or knack akpako?see riding?to be honest I think say d girl crime no reach this one. The woman na devil and just use useless excuse to batter the girl. It's better for the parent to take their child before she kill am one day.i don't know why some women are wicked.ost men don't beat or torture kids his way.

Ps I know say plenty people go call. Me bastard for dis thread but he who is holy make he cast bigger stone na so d bible say oo. By d way I not be bastard. Na my papa and mama born me.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015

Ugochukwu said, “She touches her private parts with her fingers and she has started doing same to my daughters. I was really annoyed. When I asked her where she learnt it, she said she used to do it in the village. The beating I gave her was the highest since she has been living with me. I tied her hands and legs. Besides, she is used to stealing. She steals my money and items from school.

“I brought her from Enugu in 2012 to look after my children because I used to lock them up whenever I was going out. My mother got her for me from her parents, who live beside our house.”

Although the girl confessed to the allegations,
shocked shocked shocked she insisted that Ugochukwu punished her on the fateful day for sending her daughter on errand.

I would have battered her too

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
What kind of woman is this?

Locking her children up, for how many hours?

Claiming she brought the children from enugu as if the child is a slave. She's still a child.

They also need to investigate her villagers and to find the man that has been rapinggggg this girl.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since you couldn't keep up with her illicit acts why didn't you take her back to her parents since undecided

Some women sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
remsonik:
I don't believe the girl commited those crimes , she was only made to confess to them under duress. The girl needs to be returned to her parents.

Aye....in my own belief....no girl or boy should leave their parent's house till they turn 18...or at least finish secondary school. (Orphans are a different matter).
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Well...also use the opportunity to teach her about s''''x and s'''''lty.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by BokoHaramm: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.
you spoke well but I still think the girl needs help and protection from the spanking of that woman.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:

You sure...

Very sure.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abbey2sam:
[size=48pt]EVERY CHILD DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED[/size]

Yes from all sort of violence including sexual madness too.

What would make a 15 year old girl to start mastuR'b'ating ? And even doing it to the woman's daughter. If I'm the mother, sorry I will do worse !
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well...also use the opportunity to teach her about s''''x and s'''''lty.

If I caught a house girl or boy finge.ring my children I will teach Him or her gini?

[size=18pt]Do you folks even bother reading a write up before responding?[/size]
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sarboy:

What would make a 15 year old girl to start mastuR'b'ating ? And even doing it to the woman's daughter. If I'm the mother, sorry I will do worse !

Don't mind them
I will batter her seriously then send her back
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by KINGTELLER: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:

Very sure.

When I grow up I want to be like you oo.... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by duni04(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was SELF SERVICING.

But the beating was too much, too too much.

Haba
smiley
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:

When I grow up I want to be like you oo.... grin cheesy cheesy

You never grow reach?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by KINGTELLER: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:

You never grow reach?

Still in the process....lol
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
duni04:

I was also self servicing, it was fun

We know this
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
All you NL babes are acting like you didn't do bombom at that age grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
15 years is far old to masturbate. Educating her about sex and masturbation is way forward. Most 10 year olds now already hae bosom and pubic hair. So why can't you just educate them.
Sarboy:

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

If I caught a house girl or boy finge.ring my children I will teach Him or her gini?

[size=18pt]Do you folks even bother reading a write up before responding?[/size]

Yes....punish her ...but teach her too. People can change.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.

Watching indecency ke?

In the village?

That girl is a victim of ra--pe.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by mickyeddi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
How can a primary 6 kid be working as a maid? And you get black people moaning about white slavery. It's really sad you lots can be so evil to your kind.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by duni04(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:

I SELF SERVICE 5 TIMES A DAY smiley
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

i like people like you,not because u said u will batter oo,but because u not hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Watching indecency ke?

In the village?

That girl is a victim of ra--pe.

What type of place do you come from
You don't know cable exists in villages and so do DVDs
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by duni04(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
pDude:
All you NL babes are acting like you didn't do bombom at that age grin
Like play like play, this thing will become the new slang on Nairaland. Seun may have to censor it grin
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
That woman is d devil sister very wicked her own da front
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

does the write up say she caught her doing that(You who alone can read) It is a CLAIM she made but the story says she has been beating the girl several times previously not just this once . Are we to believe that the girl has been caught doing this several times and was not evicted? Personally I do not and I believe the woman just made that up as a defence. There is no corroboration of the claim and so AT BEST it is an unsubstantiated allegation which on balance is probably false(in my opinion). The account of the neighbours tells us what we need to know

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
duni04:

my name is self servicing, that is what i live for, i am so Perverse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.