Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (55510 Views)

I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
remsonik:
I don't believe the girl commited those crimes , she was only made to confess to them under duress. The girl needs to be returned to her parents.

So it is the woman that made her confess to "doing bombom"?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK .... I know the state she came from... let me keep mute
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow! what a demonic woman, she tied her legs and hands and beat her like this, hope she will face the law for such a wicked act.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by duni04(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:

I SELF SERVICE WITH MY MASK ON, ITS VERY PLEASURABLE smiley
grin
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Atk1nson(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry........
u r very on point. And some pple r mocking the poor girl. The woman is pure evil. Treating the lady as an animal. I wonder why she is not in jail now. Nothing justifies this kind of treatment

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

I would have battered her too
Assuming she's actually guilty na, I wouldn't take the woman's words for it, given how she batters the girl at the slightest provocation, she prolly lied against the girl.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
HNosegbe:

Chairman at the top, how you dey now, you mean cos she did :bombom: as you put warrants such beating, tied legs and hands?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
HNosegbe:

Did she confess to molesting the children Does a 15 year old have the right to do bombom? what exactly is your point, That doing bombom deserves such treatment

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by AJOT99(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmm.....

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerians are hypocrites . Why is that animal Oyedepo who calls himself a man of God not in prison. Similar atrocities happen in churches in the name of "deliverance" everyday

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nigerians are hypocrites . Why is that animal Oyedepo who calls himself a man of God not in prison. Similar atrocities happen in churches in the name of "deliverance" everyday

Did Bishop Oyedepo tied people's hands and legs and beat them and afterwards rub pepper on the injury? . . . . Let us always compare apple to apple, if you a score to settle with Oyedepo, go ahead and do that, cos i have no idea what is the similarity with this woman's action and Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
This type of beating is so unnecessary. smh cry cry cry
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Did Bishop Oyedepo tied people's hands and legs and beat them and afterwards rub pepper on the injury? . . . . Let us always compare apple to apple, if you a score to settle with Oyedepo, go ahead and do that, cos i have no idea what is the similarity with this woman's action and Oyedepo.

The similarity is evident to any person whose brain is functioning adequately

The victims were children they were vulnerable and defenceless

They were assaulted by POWERFUL figures who were supposed to be nurturing figures

The issue is assault of children so I do not know what you mean by comparing apples with apples. Both actions are covered by the SAME sections of the Penal code in LAW do not talk like an illiterate

Arguably Oyedepo's action was was worse because it also involved psychological trauma and shaming in front of a large crowd on TV with the added injury of stigma and labelling of being a "WITCH" an idea which the poor child will probably take to her grave.
Oyedepo's is worse because if he does that on TV one can only imagine what he does in private and how many families he has harmed with his fraudulent witchcraft diagnosis.
Not just Oyedepo but the whole church industry and their brutalization of children . Torturing them to confess to witchcraft. This is not news

3 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Watching indecency ke?

In the village?

That girl is a victim of ra--pe.

U think those in d village don't watch indecency?? Lmao! U are on a Long run cheesy cheesy

Those kids are wild. She might not be a victim of rape because some children in d village now engage in so many immorality that u can't imagine!
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by tony66: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
I cannot believe what I am reading here. It says a lot about why Africa is such a backward place. Since when did it become a crime to masturbate? How many fifteen year old boys masturbate? 100%. Why can't a fifteen year old girl masturbate? Many of you apparently failed biology. Believe it or not, many girls get the same urges as boys at puberty. This once again says a lot about the value of the life of a woman in Africa. This is child abuse plain and simple. Not many of you people differ from Boko Haram in your thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Atk1nson:

u r very on point. And some pple r mocking the poor girl. The woman is pure evil. Treating the lady as an animal. I wonder why she is not in jail now. Nothing justifies this kind of treatment

The beating is hell. The best thing is to send her back to her parents alive instead of this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
lol......i don pass thru all dis tin bfore nw......amadi abi wetin be ur name....no fear....like my mentor will say AIM HIGHER NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS ...bliv wen next dey see u dey will want u to like dem by force...

btw me no go blame u for self servicing body no be fire wood nw haha
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by magabounce(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=50pt]SELF SERVICING @ 11 YEARS!!! WOT HAPPENS WHEN SHEZ 20!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Melinde: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Krasid:
Hmmm.A girl in pry 6 self servicing.What is this world turning into?
Did you not see her age?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Suljosh: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
She's at the top of her game.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

The similarity is evident to any person whose brain is functioning adequately

The victims were children they were vulnerable and defenceless

They were assaulted by POWERFUL figures who were supposed to be nurturing figures

The issue is assault of children so I do not know what you mean by comparing apples with apples. Both actions are covered by the SAME sections of the Penal code in LAW do not talk like an illiterate

Arguably Oyedepo's action was was worse because it also involved psychological trauma and shaming in front of a large crowd on TV with the added injury of stigma and labelling of being a "WITCH" an idea which the poor child will probably take to her grave.
Oyedepo's is worse because if he does that on TV one can only imagine what he does in private and how many families he has harmed with his fraudulent witchcraft diagnosis.
Not just Oyedepo but the whole church industry and their brutalization of children . Torturing them to confess to witchcraft. This is not news

Again, if you have some personal score to settle with Oyedepo, i will advice you find his number or address and go to take care of that, else, let us stay on topic here . . . .
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Assuming she's actually guilty na, I wouldn't take the woman's words for it, given how she batters the girl at the slightest provocation, she prolly lied against the girl.

Most likely a lie with the obvious intention of evoking an emotional reaction in those who hear to win them to her side. A rational adult mind that has a good understanding of human nature who reads the article will doubt the woman's story

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by morganist99(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.
please could u just refresh wat u just said angry
priscaoge:
The maltreatment was much,what ever happens to Orientation If She's your own daughter you won't beat her this way. After giving her such injuries, u still applied pepper on it? Madam u take style WICKED oooo angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u send her back when u noticed that she steals n do all d bad things u claimed? U wouldn't have allowed her stay a day in ur house d very day u noticed that she self-service n steals. U still kept her in ur house to run errands for u? U are not serious undecided...

The girl tho undecided undecided Too much of watching indecency+bad influence angry

Teaching the little kids such bad habit is uncalled for. Just send her back to her parents before she corrupts ur kids. Who knows if She's possessed undecided undecided A primary 6 student self servicing? Chaii uwa nkeaa sef.

Madam warebill her back to her parents before u commit murder biko.
please could u just refresh wat u just said
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why are women like this? They always tend to mistreat other pples children, women why una be like this ooo?

Jeez!!!! See the way she mishandled d little girl, if it were to her daughter she for beat her like that? I strongly blive d woman coerce d girl into making those statement, I knw wht women are capable of.

I nor just knw were God for see d kind of mind e give them. Sumtymes I picture a world without women, devoid of their incessant problems..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by gabicon: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
The question is can this woman assault her own child like this irrespective of the offence? Do to others as you will have them do to you
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
I see no sense why the woman should be condem a girl of 15yrs self servicing isn't bad but abusing the woman daughter haba I can't tolerate that,do you know the trauma she has placed that little gal maybe she has started fingering her. thereby breaking her hymen,that girl has stared to exhibit too much deviant behaviour. She needs a proper upbring ing. cos she has even begin to derive fun from the pains of the beating.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by omonnakoda: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Again, if you have some personal score to settle with Oyedepo, i will advice you find his number or address and go to take care of that, else, let us stay on topic here . . . .
The topic here is child abuse and so any where that it is found in our society is a legitimate target for this discussion. Obviously Oyedepo is the most high profile example because he did it on TV with impunity but there are others and in some cases the children have died. We have countless examples from Akwa Ibom. There is the young child who lost fingers after being burnt with an electric iron to force confession. We cannot sweep these things under the carpet

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nigerian-children-deemed-witches-tortured/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383732/Buried-alive-New-report-reveals-suffering-Nigerias-child-witches.html
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/deport-this-wicked-nigerian-witchhunter-as-a-danger-to-children-9282036.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
morganist99:
please could u just refresh wat u just said angryplease could u just refresh wat u just said

Do u have problem with English ?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by njuwo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennygee:
Self servicing at that age?

That is too young.

When i was 15, i was writing WAEC.

And self servicing?
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please send her back to her parents before you kill her one day in your fit of rage.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Uchizzy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
FIGHT #CHILDABUSE TODAY.
Re: Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) by Capitano1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thats too much na.The worst thing is that she maybe doing worst behind our back sef lol

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatlock team Uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.