Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me (2347 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by MrJanuzaj: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls nairalanders, am a little worried, this morning my girlfriend told me that she is pregnant for me, I felt its little early, for me to get married. We love ourselves so much and she is the one I will definitely marry, just that two of my elder brothers are not yet married, I don't know what to do now, am a bit confused, money is not the problem as I am already staying on my own and working. My problem now is if my parents will be happy that I impregnated a lady, and even my elder brothers are not yet married. Althuogh they are overdue and are rich, they are well older than me.Am 28 yrs old. Pls I need advice on what next to do. I don't mind marrying here even today. But what will ppl say.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by temitemi1(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Congratulations bro grin grin grin... Baby food, pampers n baby's clothes grin grin grin... Abi u need donation like apc ni

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Deefuray(f): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Get ready, in 9 months time you'll soon become a father.

BTW, I really don't understand people these days, there is something called 'protection'. You get down with ur girlfriend RAW, be sure to expect a baby not a visa lottery.

Congratulations @OP, you are a great striker I must confess. Please don't think about abortion, 'cause there are many couples out there craving for at least a child. Don't kill yours

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by TRADELYN: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Please marry her.

Don't abort.
I'm glad that you can take care of her.

At the beginning, it will look hard to cope...but you'll be fine sooner or later.

Worryless of what people will say. It's already done.
I know of a couple that got married once the wife got pregnant.

Nobody knew until when she put to birth about 8 months in marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by LadyX(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Op I think you need to talk to your parents about your situation.

Go sit them down and explain to them in the best way possible. You could talk to one parent at a time then bring them together. It will be easier to convince one, than the 2 of them together. Once they are on your side, arrange for your marriage.

If they don't want you to do a marriage ceremony before your brothers, tell them to bless your r/ship. Then go see the girl's parents.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Percentile: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Wen u were doing d do, nobody gave u advice. No wey kasala don burst, u dey find advice tongue. At 28, u say its too early? I wonder hw old ur brothers are undecided. So u knw pple will say smthn, n u still went ahead. Men ehn! Wonderful creaturesgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Maamin(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2015
You had unprotected sex with your girlfriend what do you expect?...a plasma TV from jumia abii? angry

And you are even 28 Oh! Which means your kiss alone can impregnate a gal grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Me na bad man, me na care what nobody say.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by OGeeKush(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2015
u'r 28 ryy? working nd i ur words, money is not the problm nd she's the one u'r DEFINITELY going to marry... i'd presume i'v solved ur simple arithmetic for u .. GADDEM

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Hazardd(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2015
congratulations.....

You are a man so reason it by your self.
Before you do anything think of the outcome first.

Well sha i will blame it on KONJI been bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Snoup6(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2015
At your age you are saying you are too young Mtchewww...i beliv you dont have shi shi if Not You wont be scared undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by alberto2k(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Congrats bro... Please don't abort that baby

Even if you won't marry her now

Just take care of her and the baby

and start planning your wedding
Beside those ur elder bro way no wan marry
Make them come N'L, we get plenty single and searching ladies

Some even dey create thread for husband sef

Congrats again MrJanuzaj cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by nickusoro(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Okay, first off, a big congrats to you, brother. I'm happy for you and also about the fact that you're not denying responsibility.

Now, here's what I can say to you... (pardon me, I might be a bit hard on this one so brace yourself)

Dude, you said you are "Definitely" gonna get married to her. Cool! You are 28 years old and you're worried because your senior brothers ain't married yet. Not cool!

Why should you be worried about that? Gone are those days when it mattered, Dude, this is your life. This is your future. This is a blessing in itself. It's not your fault that they're still single. I mean,it's rather unfortunate that it had to be so but bro, it is what it is.

I would still go on and on but I'll stop here and give space to others.

Discuss with your parents and hopefully this sails smoothly. Once again, congratulations to you and good luck! Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by dnawah(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
congrat bros this is 2015 where all things na triple triple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by apparentlylaw(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Congracts Guy ....it is not easy to get a geh Pregnant ...some men re looking for dz opportunity buh dey can't find ...You are really a Man ...take care of her and ur baby ...simple
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by iPrevail(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
C0ck and bull story

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by twerkjack: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrJanuzaj:
Pls nairalanders, am a little worried, this morning my girlfriend told me that she is pregnant for me, I felt its little early, for me to get married. We love ourselves so much and she is the one I will definitely marry, just that two of my elder brothers are not yet married, I don't know what to do now, am a bit confused, money is not the problem as I am already staying on my own and working. My problem now is if my parents will be happy that I impregnated a lady, and even my elder brothers are not yet married. Althuogh they are overdue and are rich, they are well older than me.Am 28 yrs old. Pls I need advice on what next to do. I don't mind marrying here even today. But what will ppl say.
@TOPIC IF NOT? WHO SHOULD BE PREGNANT FOR U BEFORE? YA MOM? LOLZ WHEN U DEY FVCK NOBODY KNOW BELLE DON ENTER U DON COME ONLINE.....BOYS ARE SHAMELESS

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Nutase: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by chimerase2: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
if the only reason stopping u right now is ur unmarried brothers n what people will say them I'd say go ahead n marry. those r not enough reasons to let ur first child come into this world as a bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kolade354(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
@TOPIC IF NOT? WHO SHOULD BE PREGNANT FOR U BEFORE? YA MOM? LOLZ WHEN U DEY FVCK NOBODY KNOW BELLE DON ENTER U DON COME ONLINE.....BOYS ARE SHAMELESS
you sound rude Bitch*, He only ask for advice not insult. Men are not shameless but it is you who is a shameless gurl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kenneth205(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow!! Congrats Broda!!!

Am Really Happy 4u!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by donephi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
this babe self
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Smhart1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
I like the fact that you aren't denying the pregnancy. since you see future with you two why not take it to the next level since a baby is involved. please bro don't take abortion for an option, just try and make your parents and siblings see reasons. best of luck dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by twerkjack: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kolade354:
you sound rude Bitch*, He only ask for advice not insult. Men are not shameless but it is you who is a shameless gurl.
GOD OF NL TELL ME WETIN CONCERN THIS GOAT
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kolade354(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
GOD OF NL TELL ME WETIN CONCERN THIS GOAT
pig this is waht i like keep em coming............ You this twa*t lack mannerz. Go back and ask ya elders at home to teach you how to express yaself not hw to insult.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by twerkjack: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
donephi:
this babe self
WETIN I DO NA....EVERY THREAD NEEDS COMMENTS ND COMMENT MEANS ""POINT OF VIEW"" THEY CANT ALL BE GOOD grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by twerkjack: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kolade354:
pig this is waht i like keep em coming............ You this twa*t lack mannerz. Go back and ask ya elders at home to teach you how to express yaself not hw to insult.
MY FRIEND SHUT AND GO BACK TO THE HOLE U CREPT OUT FROM.....OLODO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kolade354(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
MY FRIEND SHUT AND GO BACK TO THE HOLE U CREPT OUT FROM.....OLODO
oponu omo go back to dat whor*e you call mum to teach you mannerz......keep em coming Bitc* ya mama gat Aids.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by twerkjack: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kolade354:
oponu omo go back to dat whor*e you call mum to teach you mannerz......keep em coming Bitc* ya mama gat Aids.
U TALK LIKE A...............
LIKE A......,............, ABEG I JUST LAUGH AT UR.................... NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE UR STUPIDITY SHA......DNT HV TIME FOR TINS LIKE U.......SO RUN ALONG NOW PINOCHIO..OFF TO SCHOOL, COS OBVIOUSLY UV NEVER BEEN TO ONE
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kolade354(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
LIKE A......,............, ABEG I JUST LAUGH AT UR.................... NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE UR STUPIDITY SHA......DNT HV TIME FOR TINS LIKE U.......SO RUN ALONG NOW PINOCHIO..OFF TO SCHOOL, COS OBVIOUSLY UV NEVER BEEN TO ONE
All you thirst gurlz-Phumakim.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me by Kolade354(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
All you thirsty gurlz-Phumakim..............your level of foolishness is on another grade,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Lodge In An Hotel / How To Get Back Your Virgina Tight Again / 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.