Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy (2066 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by awodman: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress (APC),
Muhammadu Buhari, has finally broken
his silence on the school certificate issue.
Buhari, in an address released to the
press on Wednesday, January 21,
categorically stated that he attended
Provincial Secondary School, Katsina,
where he obtained a Cambridge/West
African School Certificate.

The erstwhile head of state, said he has
requested for a copy of the result from
his old school, and once it is available, he
would present it to the world.
Buhari said: “I only consented to address
you this morning because of the genuine
concern expressed by many supporters
and other well-meaning Nigerians that the
issue be addressed. Otherwise, I would
have dismissed it for what it is; ‘sheer
mischief’, and would not have considered
it an issue worth the nation’s while.”

“I had assumed all along that all my
records were in the custody of the
Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army.
Much to my surprise, we are now told
that although a record of the result is
available, there are no copies of the
certificates in my personal file. This is why
I formally requested my old school the
Provincial Secondary School, Katsina
[which is now known as Government
College, Katsina] to make available the
school’s copy of the result of the
Cambridge/West African School
Certificate. This will be made available to
the press the moment this is available.”

“However, before we obtain that, let me
say for the record that I attended
Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I
graduated in 1961 with many prominent
Nigerians, including General Shehu
Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the
Supreme Headquarters, and Justice
Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of
the Court of Appeal. We sat for the
University of Cambridge/WASC
Examination together in 1961, the year we
graduated. My examination number was
8280002, and I passed the examination in
the Second Division,” the statement
added.

Furthermore, Buhari bemoaned the fact
that a certificate “obtained 53 years ago”
has become the major talking point in a
political campaign, that should ordinarily
be centered on pertinent issues.

He said: “And although the ruling party
may want to wish this away, the issue in
this campaign cannot be my certificate
which I obtained 53 years ago. The issues
are the scandalous level of
unemployment of millions of our young
people, the state of insecurity, the
pervasive official corruption which has
impoverished our people and the lack of
concern of the government for anything
other than the retention of power at all
costs.

www.ynaija.com/breaking-news-buhari-finally-breaks-silence-on-school-certificate-read-what-he-said/
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Daniel058(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now you are talking General, but you should take it easy ooooooo, coz it's not a must for u to rule Nigeria... But it's a big shame on those who kill their children even their grandchildren while campaigning for their ANCESTORS. .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by naffysa(f): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by twoMcfemad: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
*case closed*
GMB till 2023
febuhari 14 is the day!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by biafran1stson(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gej till Buhari find his certificate

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by awodman: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
twoMcfemad:
*case closed*
GMB till 2023
febuhari 14 is the day!
Which case closed? Has the certificate been presented?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by worthytalk: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
When is WAEC expected to release it? What if it is released and Buhari didn't passed those subject he claims what will be the penalty? Buhari said he just realized that is certificate is not with the military after 52 years to me that's the height of cluelessness.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by BrokenTV: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Ikwokrikwo: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
So what was he thinking when he swore an affidavit saying they were with the military?
That is perjury, a crime!
We can't make a criminal our President.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fame12k(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Correct, its time for the clueless party to find another excuse, we all need CHANGE

Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Gejfreesupport: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
However, before we obtain that, let me
Yar’adua
, former chief of staff at the
added.

How can he claim to have graduated with General Shehu Yar’adua in 1961 when the said General Shehu Yar’adua entered service in 1959??

Na wa for this General o... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fuckerholic(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
worthytalk:
When is WAEC expected to release it? What if it is released and Buhari didn't passed those subject he claims what will be the penalty? Buhari said he just realized that is certificate is not with the military after 52 years to me that's the height of cluelessness.
Leave the olodo nah..that should show you how unprepared and desperate he is to govern nigeria...that man is up for something

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
nnah men!this man lousy die!!I will no more vote for him. shitmen!!I'm withdrawing my 45thousand troops right away to camp in the FIDEEFI. What a shame niga!you fall my hands, where's your result man? stop changing the topic and blaming your opponent for lack of job when youwin is a witness, insecurity when you orchestrated 'bloodshed ' and corruption when you think you are the holiest and different from every other politician.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
awodman:

Which case closed? Has the certificate been presented?
no mind am, he's an illiterate like the other fans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
worthytalk:
I swear! the man clueless die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by teemanbastos(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Daniel058:
Now you are talking General, but you should take it easy ooooooo, coz it's not a must for u to rule Nigeria... But it's a big shame on those who kill their children even their grandchildren while campaigning for their ANCESTORS. .
lol... Xtil.
GMB/OSINBAJO.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
fame12k:
Correct, its time for the clueless party to find another excuse, we all need CHANGE

Sai Buhari.
what's correct?where's the result? illiterate. you all need to CHANGE ona mentality.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Biggersammy: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
waiting
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by talktrue1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
With all these talk, the certificate is still not available
But he should also apply to WAEC to release his result in case the school could not find his result
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

How can he claim to have graduated with General Shehu Yar’adua in 1961 when the said General Shehu Yar’adua entered service in 1959??

he's quite a bloody liar. I wonder how people fall for his mediocre cheesy
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
fuckerholic:

Leave the olodo nah..that should show you how unprepared and desperate he is to govern nigeria...that man is up for something
he simply wants to start what Abacha didn't finish. he will die trying. he wants to make Nigeria a 3rd world country, he forgot God owns this nation.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by jomojoe: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
“I had assumed all along that all my
records were in the custody of the
Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army
imagine this statement. assumption is the mother of all Bleep up.How can u assusm when in the first place you did not sumit your certificate at the point of entry.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Vicotex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a confused terrorist
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Kakpos: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKETHAT MADE THIS YOUE SO CALLED FIRST FROM YOUR USELESS UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA CAN REASON VERY WELL, BUHARI DIDNOT LIE UNDER OATH, FOR EXAMPLE IF AM HUNGRY AND I TOLD YOU AND YOU SAID YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR HOUSE AND TRUE YOU HAVE THE FOOD IN YOUR HOUSE AND BEFORE WE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE ARM ROBBER TAKE AWAY THE FOOD, WERE YOU THE ONE THAT LIED OR SOE TOOK IT AWAY ? THIS IS THE SAME CASE WITH BUHARI HE DIDNOT LIE . THIS IS THE SAME MAN GOODLUCK SAID HE CANNOT REMEMBER HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HE IS ABLE TO REMEMBER HIS EXAM NUMBER 53YEARS AGO, CAN PRESIDENT GOODLUCK TELL US HIS EXAM NUMBER? SHAME ON PDP
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fuckerholic(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
So what was he thinking when he swore an affidavit saying they were with the military?
That is perjury, a crime!
We can't make a criminal our President.
That guy don't have anthing to offer..just embarrassing us before the world.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fuckerholic(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kakpos:
I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKETHAT MADE THIS YOUE SO CALLED FIRST FROM YOUR USELESS UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA CAN REASON VERY WELL, BUHARI DIDNOT LIE UNDER OATH, FOR EXAMPLE IF AM HUNGRY AND I TOLD YOU AND YOU SAID YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR HOUSE AND TRUE YOU HAVE THE FOOD IN YOUR HOUSE AND BEFORE WE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE ARM ROBBER TAKE AWAY THE FOOD, WERE YOU THE ONE THAT LIED OR SOE TOOK IT AWAY ? THIS IS THE SAME CASE WITH BUHARI HE DIDNOT LIE . THIS IS THE SAME MAN GOODLUCK SAID HE CANNOT REMEMBER HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HE IS ABLE TO REMEMBER HIS EXAM NUMBER 53YEARS AGO, CAN PRESIDENT GOODLUCK TELL US HIS EXAM NUMBER? SHAME ON PDP
Could you please put him on call n let him recite his exam number 3times let's hear ? Mcheeeew...forge forge ike mbe !
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fuckerholic(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
fame12k:

Sai Buhari.
Excuse for what ?
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by fuckerholic(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Using the dead he knows that can't come out and answer for himself..that guy is so so desperate...I neva see !
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Algebra12: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
But he lied under oath. Why claim it was with military council? All these while he hoodwinked us into thinking it was with the military, if we hadn't persevered, it would have gone like that.

No! It is perjury and he must bear the consequences.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Balkan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
We sat for the
added.
We are talking about your WASC. this your examination number is the one you used to apply for Univeristy of Cambridge
give us your WASC examination number You better say the truth and only the truth can set you free.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Candyrain(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
awodman:

“However, before we obtain that, let me
Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the
graduated.
Barcanista you seem to know everything about Uncle Buhari. Pls I need a little explanation here. Uncle Buhari said he graduated with many prominent Nigerians including General Shehu Yar'adua in 1961. But wikipedia is saying General Shehu's years of service is 1959-1979, in other words he joined the army in 1959. So how were they able to graduate together? Pls I need a little clarification here.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by kaythinks(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
kul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Didnt Jail Ajasin - Family / Tinubu Attacks Military, Says Jonathan Planning To Rig / Angry Women Protest Unclad In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.