Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,331 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (36847 Views)

Mammoth Crowd In APC Rally Today In Port Harcourt / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Samchelsea(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
What has President Goodluck Jonathan achieved in
the
four years and 11 months of his administration
since
February 9, 2010 when he became the Acting
President? Let him show us one thing he has
achievedFor example, I just came back from the
South-
East through the Sagamu-Benin Expressway.
This was a road that was as smooth and beautiful as
the German autobahn all through the eight years of
President Olusegun Obasanjo and the two and half
years of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. The Ore
portion of this road was such a delight then that
people
spent just two minutes there instead of two days.
When Yar’Adua became president in 2007, that
portion
of the expressway was so beautiful that his Minister
of
Transport, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, visited it
but
did not weep. Rather, she sang the Halleluya Chorus
in
ecstasy because of the beauty of the road. But
Jonathan came in and destroyed that road and all
other
roads.
When I passed through Ore this Christmas/New
Year
season, I was surprised at the havoc Jonathan had
done to that road through the SURE-P programme. It
took me six days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha and
five and half days on my return trip! Last year,
Jonathan inaugurated the destruction of the Lagos-
Ibadan Expressway, with Julius Berger handling the
Lagos to Sagamu part and RCC handling the Sagamu
to
Ibadan part. When I visited Ibadan/Osogbo two
months
ago, I noticed that some portions of the road had
already been destroyed.
If the companies keep to the four-year destruction
plan, by 2017, that road would have been fully
destroyed. The Apapa-Oshodi Expressway that used
to
be loved by drivers of heavy-duty trucks because of
its
smoothness has now been destroyed by Jonathan.
He
has done the same thing to other wonderful roads
in
other parts of the country. What a man!

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nutase: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
wink
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Will they share Indomie there?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by korel9: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
The goat who opened this thread should update with what is on ground now. angry

Even Sule Lamido is there

13 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
that's good
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by demelza: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
fyneguy:
We have hired 4,000 buses to convey our numerous supporters to Kano. We shall arrive in a jiffy. cheesy
LMAO!!!
Make una do quick o!
This people wan fall Jona hand

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Firefire(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
View for yourself!

lie no go kill you oooo

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by ibrolaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'll be right back I'll be right back I'll be right back
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by freezo4: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fork him...febuhari for life
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by WisdomFlakes: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
I laugh in Chinese grin Sorry GEJ, just forget North West votes. You try, but not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by jamillion: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Send JOKE to 419
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by 4stylz: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Where is the mammoth crowd?

Please tell us another lie...

Idiot, the post said waiting for him, he hasn't arrived people are already waiting.. Love.

Get over yourself bro

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Arysexy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC have stamped lie in their name.

Shame!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by ostopsmich(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
it is not every lies from APC fools you guys should respond to, even the blind can hear the voice of the mammoth crowd in PDP kano rally....all APC fanatics will be disappointed and put to shame as that of Ekiti election come Feb 14

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by mark666: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
ANOTHER TORONTO SAGA IS BREWING!!!!
NA WA OOO SEF
HOW COME ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BEARS BUHARI ARE INTO CERTIFICATE SCANDLE?

EVEN TINIBU SABI WETI WE THEY TALK!!!!

JONATHAN CARRY-GO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

7 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
KANO was inscribed manually on the television set....

another lie bursted grin

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by DeCritique(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Liars... I was watching the rally live on AIT. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by OgologoDimkpa: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by innoblinks(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
A P C ! All d way
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by elohorayodele: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP is a liar, am not surprised. Afterall he supports buhari the liar and his party speaks thru liar Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lmao,buh ds is nt fair o,why wld bakanawas harm uncle jona like ds na...

Anyway,as for me and my household...sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by jude33084(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
WOoOw! What a crowd grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
grin grin grin grin

Filled to capacity

Up Jona

Stop deceiving yourself, we all know that Kano is Buhari's parlour, even his brother The late Yar Adua of blessed memory could not contend with bokobinhari in kano. Not surprised at all. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by DesChyko: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Last I checked, Jonathan didn't win Kano in the 2011 elections.
That didn't stop him from becoming president.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but they never mattered. This year will be no different.

6 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by OgologoDimkpa: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
pekeyim:
This is a Lie. The first Picture is an old pic. Btw

How come you do not have your certificate, but remember your number

" My examination number was 8280002"

Since you are in Katsina please drive down to your school.

Abio!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by WisdomFlakes: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Bless you.
GEJ till 2019!!

Eiya. Poor GEJ. It is well. At least he has tried. Time to move over for Buhari to come clean up his mess.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Kororugged: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Stop deceiving yourself, we all know that Kano is Buhari's parlour, even his brother The late Yar Adua of blessed memory could not contend with bokobinhari in kano. Not surprised at all.[/s] embarassed embarassed embarassed

stop crying

5 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by RichDad1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Empty streets is all i see. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by debrihachi(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
grt crowd...lmao
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by leookagbare: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hey pals, have you heard?
Nicki minaj is getting married to lil Wayne this year...he proposed to her last week,watch the video at
http:// www.reekwhat.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
hope boko haram wont send one bomber.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by WisdomFlakes: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
DesChyko:
Last I checked, Jonathan didn't win Kano in the 2011 elections.
That didn't stop him from becoming president.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but they never mattered. This year will be no different.

If they never mattered, why are you all so desperate to fabricate large crowds at his rallies up North? Who are you deceiving? Yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.