Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,174 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (36844 Views)

Mammoth Crowd In APC Rally Today In Port Harcourt / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by cbrass(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
you are silly illiterate just like your mentor. Which history book did you learn that Kano is owned by kwankwaso. So Kano is no longer part of nigeria , is now own or bought by kwankwaso. I just pity the parents that waste their money to send you to school only for you to come out with this trash

How old are you pls .you don't have to insult him because of his views. Adminisher s post is too much for your IQ tongue
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by JumiaQuickSales(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Introducing...

The Innjoo Note E only on Jumia Nigeria!

It's Just N19,999

Short description:

- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz, Quad Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Operating System: Android
- Camera: Rear- 8MP; Front- 2MP
- Available Colours: Black and White

To get this phone or anyother item of your choice from Jumia, like us on:

http://www.facebook.com/JumiaQuickSales

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

Mathematician how did you do this your maths na:

440666/(440666+1624543) * 100 is not 16.5% o....

Check out the results for all the states here
http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php

The calculation was done based on all the actual votes scored by all the parties which amounts to 2,673,228......and not 440666+1624543 that you did up there

(440666/2673228)*100% will give you % scored by GEJ..........dont forget that Shekarau also contested the election and scored 526,310 even in that kano state
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by taharqa: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
beopened:

Check out the results for all the states here
http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php

The calculation was done based on all the actual votes scored by all the parties which amounts to 2,673,228......and not 440666+1624543 that you did up there

(440666/2673228)*100% will give you % scored by GEJ..........dont forget that Shekarau also contested the election and scored 526,310 even in that kano state

Alright!

You were right!!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by wealth2al(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ MY LOVE
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by 100Cents: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

APC members wants change..

And berem keeps changing her moniker everyday, thats the change they wantcheesy

And they keep liking every APC favoured comment with over 5 monickers each...
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by 100Cents: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
see more pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/check-out-crowd-that-showed-up-for-pres.html

Thank God for people like you.

I wouldn't have listened to the Op till someone like ceo4eva who is part of GEJ campaign train posts live pictures.

Even if all Igbo in kano come to welcome GEJ, they will have a crowd of well over 500,000 people.

These APC boys talk as if we don't travel like dem who stay put in one village in Ibadan..
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by 100Cents: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
pekeyim:
This is a Lie. The first Picture is an old pic. Btw

How come you do not have your certificate, but remember your number

" My examination number was 8280002"

Since you are in Katsina please drive down to your school.

I wonder o. We that have certificate don't even remember our number.

Those that have no certificate remember their number but forget their phone number..
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by pekeyim: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

I wonder o. We that have certificate don't even remember our number.

Those that have no certificate remember their number but forget their phone number..

My Brother the Certificate don appear oh abi Premium times don write smth.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by kushsy: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Obiagelli:
Na SUG president them dey wait for?
. U should have been here to see for yourself...
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by ismhab(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
debrihachi:
wers da crowd?! loool
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Samchelsea(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Soso990240:
I don't wan to call u a liar,bt u knw wat u are.How can u say dat it took u 6 days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha? Don't lie unnecesarily just to blackmail someone.I travelld on 26December.Took us 8hours to get to Onitsha.Hw did Gej spoil d Road?Ar u saying he intentionally did dat to wicked Nigerians? So Road no go old again? So dem no go Repair old road again? After Working on d road now,u will be giving d credit to d next Government.Don't just hate for no reason.
I guess u didn't get the message....the article is actually praising Jonathan
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
olu77:

My advice to you, always read and understand before you comment. If you truely love learning then you've got to sharpen your ability to comprehend.
Sorry bro if I got ur message wrongly..am nt always like dat.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Soso990240(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Samchelsea:
I guess u didn't get the message....the article is actually praising Jonathan
yeah..now I know.I had to read d Article over again.Thanx
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by 100Cents: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
View for yourself!

You have already been shamed. Why not change your thread title to President Jonathan's Kano Campaign ground under preparation ?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by macof(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Lmao grin

Apc lies...Kano turned out like ants on a cake for GEJ

GEJ till buhari becomes born again cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.