Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (36853 Views)

Mammoth Crowd In APC Rally Today In Port Harcourt / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by olu77(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Soso990240:
I don't wan to call u a liar,bt u knw wat u are.How can u say dat it took u 6 days to travel from Lagos to Onitsha? Don't lie unnecesarily just to blackmail someone.I travelld on 26December.Took us 8hours to get to Onitsha.Hw did Gej spoil d Road?Ar u saying he intentionally did dat to wicked Nigerians? So Road no go old again? So dem no go Repair old road again? After Working on d road now,u will be giving d credit to d next Government.Don't just hate for no reason.

My advice to you, always read and understand before you comment. If you truely love learning then you've got to sharpen your ability to comprehend.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun, Obinoscopy, The op should be banned.

GEJ needs only 25% of Kano's vote and it's gonna be easy to get.

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathanian Charlatans have not said any thing about the Quranic recitations which has dominated 90% of all what they did here today

If it was in APC,leprosy affected children of hate would have blown the issue out of proportions
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by tartar9(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
will shame let him campaign there again?
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Ikwokrikwo: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by nigerianvenom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

APC members wants change..

And berem keeps changing her moniker everyday, thats the change they wantcheesy

To her,that is change.
Apc members are hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Btruth: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
I wonder what he want to go and do there, when he has already swallow them finish with BH. Anyway, those Kanonite don wise up...they will vote his ass out come 14th of February. Up APC! Buhari/Osinbajo2015.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
seun is apc e-owner

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by DaGC(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
It is acts like this by the OP that damages the public perception of the credibility of APC standards, promises, acts and decision making. This is a bad PR stunt. You not only peddled blatant lies but made other Nigerians to have second thoughts about the integrity of the APC because they already called them liars yesterday.

Its either you are pro PDP trying to deface the APC's public perception or you are wrong pro APC supporter who should apologise like prof did yesterday and restore the pride of the party.

Most people dont know the extent a bad PR can affect a person, company, body, ambition etc.

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by scantee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
crowd or no crowd, no amount of lies from you (APC ) people that can change the mind of my households and O&G Workers Union, because we are fully ready to support our best president ever.

president that children loves with passion.

on behalf of O and G and my entire generation to come we want remind you all that the chorus remains...

GEJ Till 2019+

Transformation Continues.

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackPikiN:
Seun, Obinoscopy, The op should be banned.

GEJ needs only 25% of Kano's vote and it's gonna be easy to get.

Keep fooling yourselves Oh Jonathanians

GEJ scored 16.5%(440,666) with Kwankwaso in PDP who helped to tinker some of the votes in order not to disgrace the President in 2011 when the Northerners had not discovered that Goodluck is a wicked man while Buhari with his rag tag CPC netted 1,624,543

But now that they know that someone is deliberately allowing Boko Haram to destroy the North including Kano and their religion,people like you still hold the tall dream of securing 25%

i thought you would have said he would win Buhari hands down

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by UnimkeAk(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
View for yourself!

Please stop spreading lies.
That's low broda

GEJ tilllllll 2019

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by arsetalks(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mammoth crowd? English is beginning to fail someone.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by shizzle11(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
chidyhels:
Una can finish person shaa
who dey finish who? hope you are voting GEJ? dont waste your vote please. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bossforeva:
hope boko haram wont send one bomber.

God forbid if one bomb goes off there now, , they will say its PDP d@ bombed themselves to tarnish APC
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by motherlode: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oboi e dis crowd na die!

And GEJ will climb the podium to tell me that ghost workers have been sacked, what about ghost supporters or campaigners!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by olatade(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kindly note that in getting down from the fence and speaking up at this critical time, I do not mind if you speak up for Goodluck Jonathan. Yes, you have a right to do so as a Nigerian. But, as an elite, your stand must be known so that when the massacres continue because of cluelessness, when the unrestrained stealing of our public resources continue, when darkness continues to befall the nation because of lack of power, it is important we all remember those who betrayed their conscience and the people because of ethnicity and self-aggrandisement and for posterity to record it as such.
We have a President who has no single appetite to fight corruption – yes, none. Imagine a campaign that is dominated by the theme of corruption, yet the President has decided to appoint a person facing trial for money-laundering as his Director of Media and Publicity.

Kai,shame on you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Kororugged: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
GEJ till 2019

what a pathetic human being you are. grin grin

Very childish, you make anti-Gej comments after you get likes, you change it to Gej till 2019

desperate fools

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by bakila: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ikengawo:
Not even Hausas are advocating for Buhari like online yorubas are. It makes me wonder what the real plot is behind putting a sickly old man in front of a health younger yoruba man? Will Arewa fall for the same trick twice?

They have aide up their mind on who to vote and they do not have to argue.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by synergycom19: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
You can always hire people,don't forget that GEJ has the cash,they will collect the cash and will definitely not vote Gej. Wait until feb 14
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Deltagiant: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
olatade:
Kindly note that in getting down from the fence and speaking up at this critical time, I do not mind if you speak up for Goodluck Jonathan. Yes, you have a right to do so as a Nigerian. But, as an elite, your stand must be known so that when the massacres continue because of cluelessness, when the unrestrained stealing of our public resources continue, when darkness continues to befall the nation because of lack of power, it is important we all remember those who betrayed their conscience and the people because of ethnicity and self-aggrandisement and for posterity to record it as such.
We have a President who has no single appetite to fight corruption – yes, none. Imagine a campaign that is dominated by the theme of corruption, yet the President has decided to appoint a person facing trial for money-laundering as his Director of Media and Publicity.

Kai,shame on you GEJ

Ola, you know you're fooling yourself. By presenting a weakly Grand Pa alongside your kinsman, Osibanjo, you guys have shown you're the most lowly strategic thinkers driven by petty political advantage. It is only fools and vulnerable people that you can convince GEJ is bad. In every facet of Nigeria's political life, GEJ, has out performed his predecessors. You've failed in this mission i bet you.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Capitano1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm cool

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatlock team Uk
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by johnie: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
olu77:

I don't trust LG tvs and NTA. This is videoshop

How about AIT and SONY?

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
scantee:
crowd or no crowd, no amount of lies from you (APC ) people that can change the mind of my households and O&G Workers Union, because we are fully ready to support our best president ever.

president that children loves with passion.

on behalf of O and G and my entire generation to come we want remind you all that the chorus remains...

GEJ Till 2019+

Transformation Continues.

Ti e ma dara jare.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Phonon: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
A mammoth crowd is also expected for the PDP campaign in Borno.Free bullet-proof umbrellas for the first 20 attendees. grin

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by putin3: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by olatade(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Deltagiant:

Ola, you know you're fooling yourself. By presenting a weakly Grand Pa alongside your kinsman, Osibanjo, you guys have shown you're the most lowly strategic thinkers driven by petty political advantage. It is only fools and vulnerable people that you can convince GEJ is bad. In every facet of Nigeria's political life, GEJ, has out performed his predecessors. You've failed in this mission i bet you.

My brother, you should be old enough to present your own argument and not insult. Grow up!
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Deltagiant: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
olatade:

My brother, you should be old enough to present your own argument and not insult. Grow up!

In this case, there shouldn't be any argument about light and darkness...OK
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by holysainbj(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
If only these guys can keep true 2 half of their propagandas
...9ja wld b a beta plc
...I rather not vote til i see a reason 2..
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by Monstaof(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
View for yourself!

Who cares cheesy
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by olu77(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
johnie:

How about AIT and SONY?

AIT like NTA is pdp nau. Check at the back of the SONY tv, is it made in China? If it is, I dont trust it. sad
Re: Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano by taharqa: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
beopened:

Keep fooling yourselves Oh Jonathanians

GEJ scored 16.5%(440,666) with Kwankwaso in PDP who helped to tinker some of the votes in order not to disgrace the President in 2011 when the Northerners had not discovered that Goodluck is a wicked man while Buhari with his rag tag CPC netted 1,624,543

But now that they know that someone is deliberately allowing Boko Haram to destroy the North including Kano and their religion,people like you still hold the tall dream of securing 25%

i thought you would have said he would win Buhari hands down

Mathematician how did you do this your maths na:

440666/(440666+1624543) * 100 is not 16.5% o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.