Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? (771 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by hipinnacle: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am just wondering if assuming Gen. Buhari shows his certificate to Nigerians, will u change ur mind as Gejites to cast ur vote for him?

i cant see any logical reasoning in d way many youths are flooding d internet to piss insults n shit abuses on themselves over d cause of two already n courageous men dat av made history.

even in der deceit n corruption, they are ruling us n we are here ranting. Youth think even if it is with ur anus... Nigeria is at stake n nt two individuals dat want to rule at all cost. If u cant turn ur so called paper u call certificate in Nigeria to bread n wealth n good governance, then shut up.

if we are sincere as a Nation, why are we not courageous enough to support a non popular candidate among d rem. 12 candidates. because dey dont av money n publicity stunt abi? we kp on fooling ourselves on mere sentiments....

1 Like

Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by morefire: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
never
Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by WisdomFlakes: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't hold your breath boss. These people are paid agents. They have nothing to campaign on; their so-called achievements/transformations are scams /flukes. So they have to beat this certificate matter to death coz it's the only leg they feel they can stand on -- interestingly they didn't bring it up in 2011.

PDP has been scamming Nigerians since '99 and for the first time they are feeling the heat from a formidable opposition hence this tactic.

However, GMB supporters remain steadfast and no amount of PDP blackmail will stop us from forming the next govt.

3 Likes

Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by hipinnacle: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
it baffles how we deliberate on silly issues n leave great issues in Nigeria. d media make der money thro our gossips n gullibility.
Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by Change2015(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
hipinnacle:
it baffles how we deliberate on silly issues n leave great issues in Nigeria. d media make der money thro our gossips n gullibility.

Don't blame the media, they can only report what happens or what they are told. I'm still waiting to hear pdp proposals to tackle corruption, unemployment, boko haram as my top three priorities. I know what Buhari has said on these issues from the media. The pdp has 21bn to spend on its campaign, and you see the hot water fayose poured on them with his useless advert, and all these pretty issues about phone number and operating computer. It has been a disgraceful campaign from the pdp and they will pay dearly for it.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's not about voting him or not what is relevant here is that Buhari is not above the constitution that stipulates a minimum of School cert as a prerequisite minimum requirement when contesting for the presidency.

Your Buhari is not yet president and is already breaking the law.

2 Likes

Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by 7lives: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
It's not about voting him or not what is relevant here is that Buhari is not above the constitution that stipulates a minimum of School cert as a prerequisite minimum requirement when contesting for the presidency.

Your Buhari is not yet president and is already breaking the law.

The general gave out his examination number to the public today where did he get it from, to cut the long story short that man has his WASC result with him now, he will keep PDP busy with ''where is Buhari's certificate?'' while he continues with his political campaign.
Now some people are so angry that they're even saying they will vote the general even if he present a NEPA bill why?, the government is behaving like a sour loser before the election which means the government knows they can't win the election.
Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by jamilkb(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
TINUBU: ''President GEJ, why are you so panicking with your supporters?

GEJ: ''Jagaban, Buhari like to put criminals in jail ''

TINUBU: ''ok, are you a criminal''?

GEJ: ''No, stealing is not corruption

TINUBU: ''so, why are you panicking since you believe stealing is not corruption''

GEJ: ''hmmm, i know what i know, if i lose this election, i'm certainly going to jail''

TINUBU: ''goodluck, i'll come visit you in Otueke probably Christmas period'
Re: Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate? by hipinnacle: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
jamilkb:
TINUBU: ''President GEJ, why are you so panicking with your supporters?

GEJ: ''Jagaban, Buhari like to put criminals in jail ''

TINUBU: ''ok, are you a criminal''?

GEJ: ''No, stealing is not corruption

TINUBU: ''so, why are you panicking since you believe stealing is not corruption''

GEJ: ''hmmm, i know what i know, if i lose this election, i'm certainly going to jail''

TINUBU: ''goodluck, i'll come visit you in Otueke probably Christmas period'

Nigerians must wake up now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Response To Buhari's Tweet (Snap Shot) / Look Carefully, Fake Document. / You Have Not Yet Picked Your PVC Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.