Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Change We Really Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change We Really Need (406 Views)

10 Major Problems Africa Is Facing That We Really Need To Talk About. / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) / The Change We Need "El Cambio Que Necesitamos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change We Really Need by kalakuta100: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
As a young man,many people expect me to be mute on so many things but i refuse to,with the emergence of APC i personally thought this was a breath of fresh air,but over time i came to realise, that a chameleon remains that it is, no matter how many times it camouflages.
Since i could spell my name, i have had dreams of a perfect society, something i later came to realise was just dreams but unlike others i failed to let go of these dreams and high hopes i have for my country and africa as a whole......so i set out to spread the word and strengthen my resolve; at first not many saw sense nor meaning in what i said or did but of late people were beginning to see it for what it really is ,a revolution, the kalakutian movement..This movement intends to bring in a new breed of politicians, ones who hold up the belief "LOVE OF THY COUNTRY IS GREATER THAN LOVE OF THYSELF" we are tired of recycling leaders and i am sure u are tired of hearing the same name we've heard since we were kids .......join the kalakutian movement today become a brand new nigerian,hundreds have joined and we will gladly appreciate your support.....

contact us on Jaycass50@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. / Reason Why We Dont Need The Change Apc Advocate For / GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.