Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... (5826 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Kenneth205(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
**When you chat like this with your lady.**

You: Hey
She: Hello
You: Xup
She: I'm fyn & u?
You: Gud
She: K.

**There's another guy online chatting with her like this**

Guy: Good morning Beauty, How's ur pretty
self doing 2day?

She: Lol. do u 'av to make me blush dis early
morning?

Guy: You deserve that My Bestiee, U always
look more beautiful whenever u blush.

She: Woww! stop flattering meeeee

Guy: I'm not, Baby, its just that I love u & your happiness matters a lot to me.

She: I'm in a relationship Deariee but the
truth is that u've a way of making me happy
whenever I chat with you.

Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy ur day my
Angel,got 2 go now, chat latter.

She: tnx Swtdy, i'll miss u, can't wait 2 av u
back online...

***The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship ,is to give another man a chance to make his woman happy***

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by bunmioguns(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by temitemi1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by thiefnubu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yeah

That's how we chat when we have had enough of her commodity.... undecided

We are indirectly telling her to move on and leave us the fucck alone angry

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
my destiny is not tied to making Nigerian girls happy...*leaves to make money*

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Guys can suffered
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by cutieberie1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
true nyc post

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by fijiano202(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
hahaha but mr op
the first 2months of ur relationship,you chat in the way the second guy is chatting but after 4-6months you chat like the real boyfriend ...every relationship is like that oooooo

every first 2months in every relationship is like honeymooN.....remaining months are like OYO

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by braintext(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol.... True
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Oahray: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
hahaha but mr op
the first 2months of ur relationship,you chat in the way the second guy is chatting but after 4-6months you chat like the real boyfriend ...every relationship is like that oooooo

every first 2months in every relationship is like honeymooN.....remaining months are like OYO
That's not true jor.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Kenneth205(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
cutieberie1:
true nyc post

Nyc
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by passionate88: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Guys, when you are tired with her, let two guys make her happy, then take that as an excuse and leave her, when those guys are tired with her, they also should let other guys make her happy... That's how they get passed from one guy to the next... Must a guy be the one to always make her happy? Can't she make herself happy?.

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha grin

Thank God I say I no dey chat like that tongue
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Francman(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
eminentme:
Mehn, I'm wit u.

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by greatestboss(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Francman:

Mehn, I'm wit u.
Me 2.. #irepmoneymaking#

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by SirVictory: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2015
eminentme:
Guy no be small thing o. Money must be made. After making my Money they'll be the ones trying to make me happy.

Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Yungknyyght(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Is it proper 4 a guy 2 hiss??cus I jst wn2 hiss @ dis crap..
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2015
nice one op

leave all of them that are critizing you. later they will say ladies are cheat.

smh for them oooo
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
SirVictory:

Guy no be small thing o. Money must be made. After making my Money they'll be the ones trying to make me happy.
na so my broda.
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by mencade4: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
ASSISTANT BOYFRIEND............

MUGU!
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by nickz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
I prefer call to chat-shiitsad
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by heatflux: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kenneth205, what's the way forward?
Kenneth205:

self doing 2day?

morning?

Guy: I'm not, Baby, its just that I love u & your happiness matters a lot to me.

back online...

***The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship ,is to give another man a chance to make his woman happy***
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by apparentlylaw(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol op and anytym a guy chats wif his babe like dat ..he has gat another geh dat gves him d xame happiness hiz babe gets from another guy . ...gehz expect dat dier bf must be lively everytym and he must be d 1 to bring up topics , initiate chats and all dat buh tz wrong ...she mxt contribute to ..imagine saying ok after hez says hez fine ..kinda bad
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by cc150615(f): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kenneth205:

self doing 2day?

morning?

back online...

rhema, nd very correct too
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmmm. We call that ONLINE HAPPINESS. angry
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by csbrown(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Talking shit moda f*cker
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by clarke1: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by justmag(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love this!! Not even gonna front. I chat like the first convo when I talk to girls i am not really interested in. But the chat for that girl I am interested is way better than the second chat! I basically talk to her like we are already official!! wink grin
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by LydiaBI(f): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
this makes a lot of sense.......thumbs up op
Re: When You Chat Like This With Your Lady... by luigiajah(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
issokay

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / See What An Endtime Lady Brazenly Posted Online / White Girls Are Too Caring