Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My Open Letter To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Letter To Ladies (797 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some women sometimes believe that the indecent clothing they wear have no real negative effects on anyone. Some women actually know there is great effect, they just wish to draw attention, most times they mean no harm, some just dress to identify with the social convention of the time.

It really does not matter what reason a person has for being indecent, the important thing is it really has very negative effects on people, male and female alike. For same-sexes it means an encouragement to n.udity, to the opposite-sex an invitation to sexual intercourse.

As a man I personally struggle to maintain balance, and to be honest, I do not enjoy such struggles when people can actually cover themselves up and look even more beautiful.

How can a woman expect a decent friend, boyfriend or husband when she is dressed like a prostitute? Like attracts like. 98% of the people who are drawn to you while dressed like that only want to see you naked.

I have seen very decent women in my life, very fashionable women, who also know how to cover themselves. Indeed such are the kind of women people would love to keep.

Remember that you sin mortally when you lead another into mortal sin out of your own fault.

Please women, help us (the men), to burn all those rubbish and cover yourselves up. We have become tired of facing the ground or looking up or looking at your exposed flesh.

Yes, too raw, but someone has to say the truth eventually, and I am happy to be the one!

If you agree hit like or share

For more tips/news visit www.diamondreport.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
tell them op.

am happy u did.
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:
tell them op.

am happy u did.

Tnx Bro smiley
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by thiefnubu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK

Summary of the epistle cry

Girls, your dress determines how you are addressed.... undecided

NEXT!!! angry
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dey denge post....waiting for comment
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
I dey denge post....waiting for comment

Lol grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
jokesmaster:

Tnx Bro smiley
Am a lady
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by kingofpool: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well you said the obvious, but all ah gat to say is dat (let she dat has ear hear and haken to the advice, and let she dat doesnt keep on doin dat)
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
OK

Summary of the epistle cry

Girls, your dress determines how you are addressed.... undecided

NEXT!!! angry
were u forced to comment?
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Princecalm(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
girls dress well else guys will keep you in distress.
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Ask am oh.. undecided undecided

Bad belle grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Princecalm:
girls dress well else guys will keep you in distress.

Lol tongue tongue
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by jokesmaster: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Am a lady

Pardon me grin grin grin
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by thiefnubu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Ok DULLapoh20, I have taken notice of your existence cry

Your moniker says it all, so I will nicely let this pass
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by chocmanne(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm not aware........ pls tell me more.
Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP please close ur letter, cos after a stressful day at work, we just need to be seeing those kind of things to relax our nerves.
This i am telling you is scientifically proven. There is something divine about it - i believe. Else, most of us(the bachelors) toiling day and night for our daily bread would have broken down.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Letter To Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:

Ok DULLapoh20, I have taken notice of your existence cry

Your moniker says it all, so I will nicely let this pass
pot calling kettle black.

(1) (Reply)

Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You? / Who Is The Most Stingy Fellow Among These Set Of People?? / Sales Of Condom Increases After South Korea Legalises Adultery-businesscabal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.