Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? (3169 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence / Jega Sacks Two Electoral Officers In Edo For Disappearance Of Result Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
A Toronto Result indeed...............
WAEC Should confirm this please

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by chocmanne(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
watching closely
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by kingofpool: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
As the chairman of waec i hereby confirm it

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole Toronto statement of result, with his recent picture attached to it.

NECO STARTED WHEN IN NIGERIA?
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
kingofpool:
As the chairman of waec i have by confirm it

Here is one of GMB proteges , by their grammar we shall know them . it is spelled " hereby " . Thank me later if you are the responsible type .
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by kingofpool: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Empero1:

Here is one of GMB proteges , by their grammar we shall know them . it is spelled " hereby " . Thank me later if you are the responsible type .
hahahahaha oluwa eeeh, guy thankz alot for that
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by temitemi1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Kolade354(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Foolish pple like the OP willLeave importand and pressing matter like the chibok girlz for certificate issue............If you are not satisfy with this result go to court.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Kolade354(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Foolish pple like the OP willLeave important and pressing matter like the chibok girlz for certificate issue............If you are not satisfy with this result go to court.

2 Likes

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by MalcoImX: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Anything original is issued only once.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mumu, is this how stupid u guys are?
Is the school the one giving the original result?

There must be a statement of result and WAEC issues the original...

Now, the original don lost, here us the statement, kill urself if e no do u..

3 Likes

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Kororugged: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
[s]A Toronto Result indeed...............
WAEC Should confirm this please[/s]

Go and get your fathers original certificate

Stop crying

3 Likes

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
At this moment what Buhari has shown should suffice but I believe it is dodgy

That statement of report needs to be taken to WAEC for corroboration by interested members of the public

I can not believe that Buhari or members of his aides did not know to do this all this years. within hours they seem to have a result the could not produce in 12years and believed that the best course of action is going to court to swear affidavit. This tells me Buhari has something to hide.

Those who have taken this matter to court should approach WEAC to corroborate what his school has released. It seems to me they did not know what the contents of Buhari's WAEC should say and was witing for the Army to comment before releasing their own.

WAEC needs to investigate this to know if this statement of result is an invention!
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by FKO81(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
MalcoImX:
Anything original is issued once.
Very soon WAEC will debunk this claim by Buhari and his Oluwole team.
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by najoke: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
A Toronto Result indeed...............
WAEC Should confirm this please

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
You Jonathanians should know when to give Up!!!

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by redcap: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari has always been associated with failures.. F9 in mathematics says alot about his failure in recent election. WAEC should immediately collaborate this result to put this issue to rest once and for all.
Re: ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT.............. Is Needed Not Statement Of Result? by WisdomFlakes: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
If PDP is still not satisfied Una fit go HANG!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Prediction Of March,28 2015 Presidential Election / I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ / Election Result Live Update - Punchng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.