Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy (3595 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Making good on his promise, General Muhammadu Buhari's alma mater, Government College, formerly called the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, has released the presidential candidate's controversial WASC results.

A copy of the photo (as obtained below) shows the results obtained and a legend (of sorts) shows the results obtainable.

Of social media interest is the fact that Buhari appears to have been graded 'Excellent' in the igbo language while scoring a 'CREDIT' on Hausa language.

This, naturally, has drawn mixed reactions from the motley online crowd.

A Twitter user commented strongly thus: "what RUBBISH! Where does a Hausa man get off being more fluent in igbo than in his native tongue? Does Buhari think we are imbeciles? #BuhariOUT #GEJIN"

On Facebook, a user said: "the mechanism of change promised by the opposition is one that is unable to convincingly pass off a suspicious-looking certificate. I know who I will not be voting."

Yet another Facebook user wrote: "I thought his name was Muhannadu Buhari? Why is his name now Mohammed Buhari?"

5 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Someone is pained angry

6 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Someone is pained angry

Why run away from the point this is the greatest lie since the death of john F Kennedy in politics.

Buhari the MANCHURIAN Candidate of the APC.

11 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by suretman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP with wahala!

You are clamouring for certificate.. Now he has given you the certificate, you still dey find how he passed Igbo more than Hausa..

Modified..

FORCK YOU OP!

Igbo was not awarded any grade; It's just left blank..

Please find another propaganda.. That doesn't work.

Please we what to see jonathan and sambo certificate.

4 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Igbo is very easy to learn in my opinion. I always got As wen i learnt igbo in jss1 & 2
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by kay1one(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt] Tinubu finally contacted his chicago friends! [/size]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by BlackTechnology: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Someone is pained angry

Be sincere for once that those who prepared this certificate got it wrong

Was Igbo taught in Northern Nigeria during the 1960s.?

Haba

This is tactical blunder grin

Can someone zoom the spreadsheet so that we can know the subjects offered then in order to verify its authenticity cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Be sincere for once that those who prepared this certificate got it wrong

Was Igbo taught in Northern Nigeria during the 1960s.?

How do you think he will do better in Igbo more than Hausa

Haba

This is tactical blunder grin

Makes you wonder the blindness of the opposition followers.

1 Like

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by temitemi1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
A1 in yoruba grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by pendy79: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP you're as blind as a bat. Buhari didn't sit or write igbo language in the exams.

Don't know where you got your igbo language craze.

Check the detailed result by university of Cambridge

2 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by BlackTechnology: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
bossmini84:

Makes you wonder the blindness of the opposition followers.

This result finally puts Buhari to shame

Now

I am totally convinced that God has given the SW sign that Buhari is not the Messiah

The question is

Will the SW APC listen to God.? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by minifuworld: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
open ur eyes well
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Change2015(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
#ignoranceondisplay

We need
#change
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by baybeeboi: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
go to Kafanchan,u can buy a certificate for 300naira
so,am not surpryzd

1 Like

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by pendy79: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

This result finally puts Buhari to shame

Now

I am totally convinced that God has given the SW sign that Buhari is not the Messiah

The question is

Will the SW APC listen to God.? cool

God punish that your blind and daft god that can't see nor read.
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by BlackTechnology: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
pendy79:
OP you're as blind as a bat. Buhari didn't sit or write igbo language in the exams.

Don't know where you got your igbo language craze.

Check the detailed result by university of Cambridge

Zoom the result posted online to see how forged it is. cool

1 Like

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by iresearcher(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let me dignify you with a response

Since you refused to attach it, I have done it for you. Where you have Igbo language has nothing.
It is a place holder(vertical stroke) with no attendant grade while Hausa has C5.

I cant believe you guys are this daft. I have always thought it was a game but
then when you leave your brain on your desk and pick up key board, it
beats me flat. I can see what all of you have in common. I doubt if you ever
saw the 4 walls of a college

6 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by prelomo: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Many of you are blind because of your satanic criticism, look at the result very well,GMB does not register for Igbo Language. Fnish

8 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by BlackTechnology: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
pendy79:

God punish that your blind and daft god that can't see nor read.

Zoom the result before resulting to insults cheesy as a professional e thug

1 Like

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by spenca: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can someone now ask Why won't we get the NNPC audit report, after all they pushed travails like a WASC document, now that it has been dug out of the mountain can we get the forensic report ?
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by AustineE1: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sometimes i wonder the extend the oppisition can go to,just to score a cheap point..when its obvious Buhari never had a certificate and his spin doctors went to work and came out with a make believe certificate and to convince Nigerians that his a nationalist,the gave him excellent in Igbo Language,a man who can hardly express himself in English,is now sound in Igbo.
This is the biggest joke of the century,in higher climes he shld doing time behind bars,for serial forgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by tbaba1234: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
He did not do Igbo.... You are misreading the result.....
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by arewafederation: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
Let me dignify you with a response

Since you refused to attach it, I have done it. Where you have Igbo language has nothing.
It is a place holder with no attendant grade while Hausa as C5.

I cant believe you guys are this daft. I have always thought it was a game but
then when you leave your brain on your desk and pick up key board, it
beats me flat.

Dont mind the illiterates. angry

3 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are people really this dumb in this country?

They cant differentiate between a vertical stroke and 1?

5 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Mutuwa(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
suretman:
PDP with wahala!

You are clamouring for certificate.. Now he has given you the certificate, you still dey find how passed Igbo more than Hausa..

three ntorrr to the frustrated and drowning haters
ntorrr,
ntorrr
ntorrr...

THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN NIGERIA.
Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad without School Certificate.
He's the only GOC without School Certificate.
He's the only Military Administrator without School Certificate.
He's the only Minister without certificate.
He's the only Head Of State without School Certificate.
And he's the only Tested & Trusted without School Certificate.
He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC cleared to contest without School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate gather crowd without paying a single kobo.
And he's the only Presidential candidate Nigerians wants to vote without having School Certificate. Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians should hug transformer.
Buhari Is Too Big For You!
what next...he is not a nigerian abi?

2 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by pendy79: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Zoom the result posted online to see how forged it is. cool

I dont need to change words with someone who is blind and lack commonsense .

Did you see any comment on the space for Igbo Language whether Credit , pass or fail? The papers he didn't write were blocked with a long stroke that made blind bats like you think it is a 1 but it is a mark to block writing on anything in those blank spaces.

Didn't you see same thing where you have Yoruba language, economics, biology, Arabic, physics and chemistry did he has distinction in those too.

Why is being stupid synonymous with PDP and GEJ supporters?

2 Likes

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Ventura1: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Height of TANoids mischief. Bunch of them are educated but illiterates

[size=14pt]#WhereisGEJcredentials[/size]
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by tbaba1234: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
AustineE1:
Sometimes i wonder the extend the oppisition can go to,just to score a cheap point..when its obvious Buhari never had a certificate and his spin doctors went to work and came out with a make believe certificate and to convince Nigerians that his a nationalist,the gave him excellent in Igbo Language,a man who can hardly express himself in English,is now sound in Igbo.
This is the biggest joke of the century,in higher climes he shld doing time behind bars,for serial forgery.

i. He did not do Igbo
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by iresearcher(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool!
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Ventura1: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can believe this the OP just bolted away! I mean he deactivated his account
Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by halimaabi: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI TINUBU AT WORK , FAKE RESULT.

1 Like

Re: WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some people are obviously blind

Buhari never sat for Igbo Language

Whatever thing that looks like number 1 in between all the subject grade is to make sure that no one is able to fill in any other grades other than the ones the issuing body recorded

Once again those 1s are not A1s or distinctions but just line to fill in the blank space that would have appeared on the result sheet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked / Where Is Alhaji Lie Mohammed / DSS Deployed With High-Grade Rifle To Guard Governor-Elect Alex Otti Of APGA-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.