Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. (743 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / 6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by VantagePoint: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is not a counter thread.
However, my encounters with a significant number of ladies who have threaded through the quilt patchwork that is ny heart have brought about these observations.
1. The Diggers:Now, I was going to say' gold-diggers', but we all know they'll take cash as well, and just about everything else while pretending to love you. They'll milk you dry for money, clothes, shoes in exchange for s3x, or worse, 'love and care' . Tell them you're short of cash, and they'll dump you so fast you feel dizzy.
2.THE CRY -BABIES: It's alright for a girl to be'girly' and want a shoulder to cry on.Heck, guys feel macho when they've to provide the shoulder. What is not right is an excessively emotionally lady who cries like a baby at the slightest argument, provocation or fight. She goes on about hurt feelings and doesn't let up until she's pampered and put to bed with a lullaby, or s3x (which is a good way of getting laid, tho).
3.THE FAKES: I was once slapped by a girl because I called her by her given name(Chinwe) , instead of the preferred Margaret in public. According to her, I embarrased her by calling her that!
Guys are not impressed by girls who affect a weird accent (not British or American), who look like they've never farted before, who pretend to be excited by chocolate, flowers, pizza or McDonald's.
4. THE MAKEOVER CREW:I once went out with a girl I never knew had tribal marks until 2 weeks after. Sometimes, scratching a girl's face can reveal a whole new underlying geography:contours, hills, crevices, discolorations, plateaus, etc. Make up is good, but it is to enhance your appearance, not change it.
5. THE DESPERATES:She's on the wrong side of whatever age, and understandably wants to settle down. However, she is willing to go great lengths to do that, from giving you an ultimatum for dating, meeting her parents on the 2nd date, and taking your name to one babalawo.
6.The NFAs: Yes, the NFAs. They sit on their lazy fannies and wait for Mr.Rich to come sweep them off their feet, marry them, honeymoon on the French Riviera, open a multi-million naira account for them, install them in a big supermarket and live happily after. That kind of story doesn't even fly in fairy tales.
7.THE JEALOUS ONE:Everyday, she goes through your pockets, phone and wallet, looking for proof of cheating. She picks your calls and can be very vicious if a female voice floats over the line. She knows all the contacts in your phonebook, BBM and Whatsapp .
8.THE TARDY BABE:We all do African time, and allow extra time for makeup. However, standing someone up on a date or outing for no apparent reason gets tiresome.
9. THE'UNTUSH' BABE:She's not a nun, but she hardly takes the effort to look presentable. She is untidy, uncouth, unfashionable and doesn't make efforts to change.
Like I said, this isn't a counter thread, and the list is not exhaustive. However, it could be viewed as such.Feel free to add yours.
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by thiefnubu(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Maamin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Plus the arrogant ones: they are those that have ill manner, rude and abusive angry
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Ploy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
On point.
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
op your list doesn't lie
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Beennkumar(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uhm. . .

10) The poor cooks

11) The wrestlers undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by lampardizik(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
#jic
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Hazardd(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by ritababe(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
next
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by adepiero: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
The virgin wannabes - Their hole is as deep as the bottomless pit yet any time you try to make advances for sex they quickly throw in the "i am a virgin card" but when you eventually succeed, disappointment is what they are about angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by Rapmoney(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op, u try...the gold/cash diggers and the NFAs are the most annoying grin
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by obaayo2: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
My type of girl
Beautiful
smart
brave
..every other attributes should be an added bonus.

What am i doing here sef.
**Runs back to the dorm**
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by obaayo2: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
My type of girl
Beautiful
smart
brave
Godfearing
..every other attributes should be an added bonus.

What am i doing here sef.
**Runs back to the dorm**
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by dechandel(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
The girl who hates the mother's boyfriend
Re: 9 Types Of Women Men Avoid. by prettyjo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

"Should U Tell Your Spouse/gf/bf, The Number Of People U Ve Been Wit In D Past?" / Help!!! / 12 Points For Wives To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.