Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38676 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Petmayor: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Should such question be asked in a relationship? Is it important or rather irrelevant?

Have you ever asked your partner the question or have you been asked? What was the response?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why does it matter? You are looking for reasons to hate him or her abi?

23 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Enegod(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Our past is what makes us who we are
today. But I don't feel it's necessary for a
person to know everything about how we
became who we are, in order to truly see
us as the person that we have become... undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Its never a good idea to ask such kind of question if u Value the relAtionship.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2015
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

43 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by emperorchedda(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
The past defines the future
If you don't know history you can't understand the present/future

A girl who has slept with bunch of men before you date her will continue the trend because her body can no longer adapt to a single diick. Like they say Once a soldier always a soldier

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

cheesy
Why are you laughing?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Why are you laughing?

You know why..

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
The past defines the future
If you don't know history you can't understand the present/future

A girl who has slept with bunch of men before you date her will continue the trend because her body can no longer adapt to a single diick. Like they say Once a soldier always a soldier
And a man that has slept with bunch of women?

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

You know why..
No I don't. btw answer op's question.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

And a man that have slept with bunch of women?

Thank you jare. Daalu rinne

It's a two way thing, we always think men are free to play around but quick to call women names

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif xup?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:
ronald4lif xup?

Ezigbo I am good, thanks smiley

How about you?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

No I don't. btw answer op's question.

yes you do..
I don't see anything wrong in knowing the past of your girlfriend or boyfriend. .

5 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank you jare. Daalu rinne

It's a two way thing, we always think men are free to play around but quick to call women names
My dear na so we see am ooo. Even after asking ladies how many men they have slept with, they will still go ahead and register their name inside their punny and run.
Girls shine your eyes ooo.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

My dear na so we see am ooo. Even after asking ladies how many men they have slept with, they will still go ahead and register their name inside their punny and run.
Girls shine your eyes ooo.

I don't care to know how many men she has slept with, her past love life is irrelevant. I am no V, she's no V either, we both don f*ck, the number of times or people is baseless jare

17 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by emperorchedda(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

And a man that have slept with bunch of women?
We know what we want and always hold a particular female at high esteem, no matter how much we 'run' around we still come back to that special one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

yes you do..
I don't see anything wrong in knowing the past of your girlfriend or boyfriend. .

Lol, why not ask her positions, styles, locations and sizes of the kini and finally get pen and paper because you will need to write down names of the guys she has fvcked.
After you are just trying to know her past.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
We know what we want and always hold a particular female at high esteem, no matter how much we 'run' around we still come back to that special one
ronald4lif please come and see these comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by justmag(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2015
As long as she is hiv/aids free....I could careless. I dont want her past to be my future. angry

7 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by emperorchedda(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

yes ronald4lif come take a look at this comment
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by jmoore(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Only one question does it for me. And that is..[clears throat]

Seriously, if you ain't a virgin why ask her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, why not ask her positions, styles, locations and sizes of the kini and finally get pen and paper because you will need to write down names of the guys she has fvcked.
After you are just trying to know her past.

Your left yansh angry grin

This is one of those issues that you will get arguments for both sides but in my opinion, YES you have every right to know because it could possibly affect your health or future if he/she has anything to spread. The sad part is that most if not all will lie about it when asked. People (female especially) don't want to expose their shame and regrets, especially to the guy they like and don't want him thinking less of her. But If you are going to build a relationship together and be intimate together than you have every right to know!!!
Shikena tongue

26 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

Your left yansh angry grin

This is one of those issues that you will get arguments for both sides but in my opinion, YES you have every right to know because it could possibly effect your health or future if she has anything to spread. The sad part is that most if not all will lie about it when asked. People (female especially) don't want to expose their shame and regrets, especially to the guy they like and don't want him thinking less of her. But If you are going to build a relationship together and be intimate together than you have every right to know!!!
Shikena tongue

If you think or feel she has anything to spread or that the number of guys she slept with could possibly affect your health and future then take her to hospital. ..in fact you both should go to hospital and check yourselves out before having sex. I wonder how men think that women are the only carrier of STD

As you said, most of them lie about it. Why then do you ask when you know they might end up lying to you.....ooh maybe you want to be given a medal as the number 7 striker of her punny.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
That your special one you hold in high esteem is someone else's side chick grin
So don't think you are smart.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Lol! I just dey sip my alomo on the sideline dey watch, na both of you get show na smiley
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by emperorchedda(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
You have a solid point dear, but hey I haven't trusted any girl and don't plan on, so I've always been prepared to learn that someone will fvck that 'special' one

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ronald4lif(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

Word!

13 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

If you think or feel she has anything to spread or that the number of guys she slept with could possibly affect your health and future then take her to hospital. ..in fact you both should go to hospital and check yourselves out before having sex. I wonder how men think that women are the only carrier of STD

As you said, most of them lie about it. Why then do you ask when you know they might end up lying to you.....ooh maybe you want to be given a medal as the number 7 striker of her punny.

Leave matter for matthias joor.. It's not wrong to want to know intimate details about your partner.

Would you rather that he or she finds out the truth from someone else? Or may be you'd rather tell a lie and lie awake at night wondering what would happen if they knew the truth?
Honesty is the best policy here.

To love someone is to know that person". That means that for true intimacy based on love and trust to unfold, you have to get to that place where you know everything about someone and love everything you know, unconditionally. That includes his or her past. After all we are to some degree a by-product of our past experiences.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Tashaamania(f): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagunna:

Leave matter for matthias joor.. It's not wrong to want to know intimate details about your partner.

Would you rather that he or she finds out the truth from someone else? Or may be you'd rather tell a lie and lie awake at night wondering what would happen if they knew the truth?
Honesty is the best policy here.

To love someone is to know that person". That means that for true intimacy based on love and trust to unfold, you have to get to that place where you know everything about someone and love everything you know, unconditionally. That includes his or her past. After all we are to some degree a by-product of our past experiences.
jealous lover tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.