Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read (1604 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by notjustafrica: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/_ZP0xPcbxrPw/TD3nX2uLldI/AAAAAAAAAZ8/qOiEa7z-aqM/s1600/laurynwater.jpg[/img]
Ladies Do you kno that you are the cause of everything? Some Even think that by not allowing a man to sleep with you at the first date is the reason but Its Totally not , Let me show 5 reason why man will totally dumb you after he has got what he want from you, Continue..............................

1) In The Mood.

A Guy might be in the Mood Of S@x All he really need is to hook up with you at that moment because he is in the mood Avoid Such Men Especially Those Who walk around the street or those who will tell you hey baby girl They only Need To meet You And Dumb You Because Thats How They Roll Such Mens Can Stop More than 50 girls A day. Continue............................

2) Your behaviors .

Dont be too ash in bed When your man wanna play love with you Give him a romantical feelings dont pretend you dont like it or your not in the mood the man might force u and meet you ,Still He is not satified because it seems your not ok for him At that Moment your man Will Abandoned You To Another Ladies Or Even Go to Prostitude In other To satify with s@x. Continue..........................

3) Read Him

Some Times your man might be broke and dont even have money to eat , You will be demanding new phone or hair money, thats make your man getting tired of you atimes , before you demand money from your man read him to kno if things are right at the moment. Continue..............................

4) Education

If you are dating the type of men who are educated and you kno you lack this education of a thing dear kindly Help your self out , Your man might call you in the mist of his friends to say hi all you will say is a big illetrate HAlllllo This alone will make the guy to hate u and think u dont worth or u are to small for him or u not his type , Neither u learn or u find ur type.

The Final one IS Powerful Continue Here>>>> http://www.globenewsexpress.com/ladies-10-reasons-why-men-will-use-you-and-dump-you-must-reads/
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by viceldo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'M IN.....

Dis write up is for the wise one's......op wat a good write up...

I'M OUT.....
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Medunah: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
*NP: Falz ft yemi alade - Marry me*
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by notjustafrica: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks man
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by djeezy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by major466(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Food for thought.
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by jrerico1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
a big illetrate HAlllllo" lol grin grin
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Beamborla(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some guys would still use a lady and dump her regardless of how she treats him. sad
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Samiceman: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mtcheeew... Until I ready to marry the motto remains " Chop and Clean Mouth, Turn ByeBye"
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
USE AND DUMB? I dnt understand, What did Men use them for?
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by prettyjo(f): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Maamin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Issoryt.. kiss
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by iceberylin(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Beamborla:
Some Basterds would still use a lady and dump her regardless of how she treats him. sad
Fixed
Re: Ladies 10 Reasons Why Men Will Use You And Dump You (must Read by Beamborla(f): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Fixed
Bastard is not a gender undecided they are still guys

(1) (Reply)

"To Think That I Am In The Center Of It All Weakens Me" Advice Needed Urgently / Hello Ladies, Am A Shy Guy / Six Type Of Guys Ladies Should Be Cautious About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.