Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,125 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. (1495 Views)

Bayelsa- Samson Siasia Stadium Be Given To The Opposition APC / The bitter Truth President Jonathan and PDP should have known before Election / OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Our amiable, humble, and sincere President Goodluck Jonathan has enjoyed goodwill, accolades, and blessings of international community and even some sincere opposition party members based on his transformation of our country.
Many of our country men and women seem to forget where we were; where we are coming from and the unparalleled progress made so far in all sectors of our country life albeit the distraction from the insurgents in Northeastern Nigeria. But this terrorism too will pass.

Most recently, world acclaimed philanthropist, and businessman; Bill Gates took to his Twitter page to celebrate an uncommon fit achieved under GEJ; which is the drastic reduction in poliomyelitis cases. To Bill Gates, this is one of his best, favourite, and high point of 2014. What more can we say as citizens of Nigeria than; ONE GOOD TERM DESERVES ANOTHER.

ON OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM TURNAROUND UNDER GEJ;

1) Hear out PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA:

"President Jonathan has committed to building on the democratic process that we've seen in Nigeria in the past. The last election that brought President Jonathan to power was a hallmark on the continent and in Nigeria in terms of free and fair elections. And I know that he is committed to making sure that the elections in 2015 move in that same fashion".
(US president at a bilateral meeting with President Jonathan in Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York).

2)MARIA OTERO; US Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs said;

"The democracy in Nigeria is one that has been operating for a long time and like every democracy, it keeps moving forward and improving itself. We see in President Jonathan a strong commitment and strong degree of activities in being able to improve this democracy and ensure that the next election is fair, transparent and credible".

3) About our economy: CHRISTINE LAGARDE; IMF Chief has this to say;

"My mission is to come and listen and appreciate and understand exactly what economic programs will be implemented in Nigeria, and the initiative and the leadership of President Jonathan. I was extremely impressed with the energy and pace at which he wants to transform the economy, create jobs, and focus on agriculture."

APC CHIEFTAINS SPEAKS:

4) Comrade Adams Oshiomole (APC led Edo State Governor) after his reelection has this to say about GEJ;

"He; (GEJ) is a statesman and a man of honour."

5) Nasir El-Rufai; APC Gubernatorial candidate in Kaduna State, celebrated President Jonathan saying;

"This President does not interfere with the work of the Judiciary".

6) Alhaji Kawu Baraje (APC Chieftain & former NRC chairman) on the train (railway) revolution going on has this to say;

"I wish to remind you that the federal government under President Good luck Jonathan, is poised on repositioning the nation's rail transport industry in the conviction that the national economy will ultimately witness sustainable growth if the railway is strategically sustained as infrastructural pillar of the economy."

7) Sarkin (Emir) Kano and former CBN governor; Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, wasn't left behind as he exclaimed;

"CBN supports public officers that doing something. There is no one that can go to Kano airport or Kaduna airport or Benin airport or Abuja airport and tell you that something is not happening."

In all, just as GEJ said; "OUR UNITY IS FIRM, OUR PURPOSE STRONG, OUR DETERMINATION UNSHAKABLE". He further stated; "THE TIME OF LAMENTATION IS OVER. THIS IS THE ERA OF TRANSFORMATION. THIS IS THE TIME FOR ACTION." More so, "AS WE STRIVE TO ADVANCE OUR DEMOCRATIC DEVELOPMENT, THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN OUR WILL SHALL BE TESTED, OUR PATIENCE PROVOKED, AND OUR BELIEF QUESTIONED." Hence, "WE MUST DEVELOP A DEMOCRATIC CULTURE IN WHICH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE WILL BE TREATED AS SACRED AND BE IMMUNE TO SUBVERSION BY ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ELEMENTS." Finally, "OUR FIRST RESPONSIBILITY AS CITIZENS IS TO USE THE BALLOT."...let the fresh air continueeeeeeeeee!!!

God bless GEJ...
God bless Nigeria...
GOODLUCK NIGERIANS....
GOODLUCK NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

5 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo, nigeriavenom, Mogidi, Descartes,iamodenigbo, Firefire, biafranqueen, and all men of goodwill...let's wish our GEJ more blessings here...
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by ichidodo: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ all the wayy!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by sigmundfreud(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
GEJ all the wayy!!
...to Otueke!
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Nctrice(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
such a list could be endless! Little wonder OBJ is vexing because GEJ achievement in 4 years taunt's the lifetime achievements of OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by BokoHaramm: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Give this man another 4yrs and see how the country will be magnificent.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by tomakint: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Through his transformation order, he has succeeded in setting the pace for successive governments to follow.......Feb. 14 please come quickly, I can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
sigmundfreud:

...to Otueke!
tongue

Like your moniker, you seem to be stuck in your anal stage of development... pele
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nctrice:
such a list could be endless! Little wonder OBJ is vexing because GEJ achievement in 4 years taunt's the lifetime achievements of OBJ

Sure bro; I see his ranting as that of jealous man not wanting his ineptitude exposed...and also one claiming monopoly of wisdom hence wants to be relevant, consulted and worshipped always...
Can't forget how he wanted to destroy Anambra state back then through the Ubas epitomized by kidnapping of sitting governor and destruction of state property yet no one really got punished...
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by ccollins(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
ichidodo, nigeriavenom, Mogidi, Descartes,iamodenigbo, Firefire, biafranqueen, and all men of goodwill...let's wish our GEJ more blessings here...
a evil man pretending to be a saint towards elections.. That's typical of GEJ
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
ccollins:
a evil man pretending to be a saint towards elections.. That's typical of GEJ

Really? Can you explain more?
Did Jonathan force or bribe Bill Gates, Obama, Christine, and even APC stalwarts to say those words?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Give this man another 4yrs and see how the country will be magnificent.

Thank you bro...I remember when ministers were just throttling the globe claiming to be seeking investors & co but today; with less global travels, we have more FDI and improved opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
tomakint:
Through his transformation order, he has succeeded in setting the pace for successive governments to follow.......Feb. 14 please come quickly, I can't wait.

Seriously, that's why I am for continuity so that someone won't come in now and scatter these great foundations before they yield more dividends...

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
MORE ACCOLADES FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN...

1)FOR GEJ's AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION: WANDA FELTON; Vice President of US-Exim Bank has this to say;

"If Nigeria keeps on this way, it will become Africa's leader in agriculture..."This has a huge potential to transform Nigeria's economy and diversify it away from oil and gas."

2)On the Nigerian Content Law; signed by GEJ which enabled Nigerians to become major players in our Oil & Gas sector as exemplified by Seplat Petroleum listing in Nigeria and London Stock Exchanges( first Nigerian company to do so). SIMON KOLAWOLE; THISDAY 27th April, 2014, admitted thus;

"One of the biggest achievements in this democratic experience is in the area of local content. Four years ago, President Goodluck Jonathan signed the bill into law and the story has changed positively."

More accolades coming...Moderators plz; the world is celebrating Our President GEJ...do the needful now please!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
AND THE ENCOMIUMS KEEPS COMING FOR GEJ's TRANSFORMATION AGENDA...

ON THE HISTORIC AND SUCCESSFUL PRIVATISATION OF POWER SECTOR BY GEJ: CARLOS PASCUAL, United States special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs for example gave the commendation describing the exercise as unprecedented. Pascual said that there are few countries in the world where such wholesale exercise was carried out to completion. NIGERIA INVESTMENT SUMMIT (New York; July,29 2013)

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by henryangelo: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
President Jonathan is here to make this country a better place to live but the evil and selfish party of APC wants to pull him down but God is here to arrest them all with their evil plan to hand the nation over to a rebel who is only desperate for power,.At his age what is it that we want that is not power to ruin the nations economic

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by sigmundfreud(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Like your moniker, you seem to be stuck in your anal stage of development... pele
Hmmm...my enlightened colleague, don't you think we should move Nigeria out of that phase too? You can abuse all you want, I will wait till after FEBUHARI 14 cheesy
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by asadike(f): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
If all these important personalities has something good to say about gej, I who is a witness of his transformation have no objections either. Gej, u really did great, but pls buckle up on security.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Hmmm...my enlightened colleague, don't you think we should move Nigeria out of that phase too? You can abuse all you want, I will wait till after FEBUHARI 14 cheesy

lolz.... till then man

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by seunfly: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even with this? OK too I don't hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Email isn't working. Sorry I can't reply
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by chronique(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2015
God bless president Jonathan.
Re: Moment Of Truth: President Obama & Opposition(apc) On Gej. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2015
3cycle:
Email isn't working. Sorry I can't reply

Send text to 7...Kindly edit this to remove the number after sending the text...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement / Chad Can Decimate Boko Haram In Under A Year...shame On Nigeria / Why Didn't Yorubas / APC Nominate FASHOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.