Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty (1967 Views)

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Achievement Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd.),
has deflated claim by President Goodluck Jonathan
of his administration recording outstanding
achievements in the education sector, describing
the claim as empty and inconsequential.
The APC Presidential Campaign Organization that
disclaimed this rather held the administration
responsible for serious shortcomings in the sector,
and blamed President Goodluck Jonathan for
presiding over the greatest decline ever known in
the education sector in the nation’s history.
In a statement issued by its Director of Media and
Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, the party blamed
the administration of President Jonathan for the
present confusion in the sector ridden with long
strikes occasioned by the poor management of the
sector by his appointees.
It continued that “A second characteristics of the
sector are the ill-equipped and poorly-staffed
universities set up by President Jonathan in 2011
for the purpose of winning votes. The Jonathan’s
universities are more like glorified secondary
schools. Thirdly, is the continuous mass failure of
young Nigerians in international examinations like
the West African School Certificate (WASC).”
The APC presidential campaign spokesperson
maintained that his party “have taken note of
President Jonathan’s song in his recent campaigns
around the country about the number of new
universities and tertiary institutions he has set up in
the past six years and how he hopes that these
would train our youths to take the country to the
moon.
“We dare say that none of the new universities set
up by President Jonathan, meets the standard of
good institutions in terms of infrastructure,
adequate and well-trained academic staff and
proper planning about the future growth and
development of these universities.
“Therefore, it amounts to self-deceit to say and
believe that his ‘’political universities’’ can take
Nigeria to the moon. As a result of the lack of
foresight and policy somersault of the Jonathan’s
government in the area of education at all levels, the
nation has continued to grapple with the problem of
low standard of many young graduates and high
rate of failure of the nation’s youths in international
and national examinations like WASC and NECO.
“Therefore the claim of President Jonathan of
having performed wonderfully in the education
sector is a bogus claim which cannot stand
rigorous examination and analysis,” he noted.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/21/buhari-describes-jonathans-achievement-education-sector-empty/
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by baybeeboi: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
why won't He describe it as empty and inconsequential when He does not know what a classroom looks like

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
why won't He describe it as empty and inconsequential when He does not know what a classroom looks like
lwkmd and with the controversy over his result

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Proxy001(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
this baba self. well I wouldn't blame him too much because if he had gone to school he would have at least known that to build one Federal university is no child's play not to talk of six not also forgetting the hundreds of almajiri schools ooo... if God forbid buhari wins there will surely be a clash of interest because while his vice (professor osibanjo) will want their administration to develope the academic sector, Oga buhari will instead opine to buying more cattle for youths to rear.
Kai Brew Harry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by ChikezieU(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nna i wonder oo, these people (APC) thinks we r fools. Well i take it as constricting lecturers allowances in the future should they win or sack the various stakeholders for demanding their right. Sets of band wagon, idiots

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
There is no way GEJ will rule us for another 4 years.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Apart from FOI Act, Jonathan score F9 in every other sector. His performance is as worthless and irrelevant as the P in Psychology
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by ChikezieU(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:
u got a better option? Pick up ticket and contest for election now atulu

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by owobokiri(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Empty head with empty certificate still yapping bla bla bla

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by CaptainAmerica1: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Honestly, the General is right. Can't you see the stupidity the youths on Nairaland do every day. Makes me wonder what sort of brain they have.

Remember the 6 months strike ASUU embarked on? What a president.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Vicotex(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
your mouth bad gan.
Take am easy on that ab0ki

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by baybeeboi: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
liljboy:
lwkmd and with the controversy over his result

ok na,person don ever argue or question ur result/cert before?
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by CaptainAmerica1: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Proxy001:
this baba self. well I wouldn't blame him too much because if he had gone to school he would have at least known that to build one Federal university is no child's play not to talk of six not also forgetting the hundreds of almajiri schools ooo... if God forbid buhari wins there will surely be a clash of interest because while his vice (professor osibanjo) will want their administration to develope the academic sector, Oga buhari will instead opine to buying more cattle for youths to rear.
Kai Brew Harry

Fear God when lying. Hundreds of almajiri schools? Haba. I'm not saying he didn't build any oh but stop exaggerating like a fool.

As for one of the Federal University GEJ claims he has built. See the attached.

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by baybeeboi: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Vicotex:
your mouth bad gan.
Take am easy on that ab0ki
Mai Nama no wan pity imsef na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Vicotex(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
God of politics knows that FFK has been giving APC HBP since 5000-BC
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Proxy001(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Fear God when lying. Hundreds of almajiri schools? Haba. I'm not saying he didn't build any oh but stop exaggerating like a fool.

As for one of the Federal University GEJ claims he has built. See the attached.
If you cannot make constructive arguments without been insultive then am sorry to inform you that I don't have time for frivolities... stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

Oya pack to chad! D be quick!!!!!
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

Oya pack to chad!nd be quick!!!!!
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by igbeke: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let someone tell Mr Buhari to shut up his wide mouth. What does he know about education?
An illiterate criticising GEJ's uncommon effort on education.
Chair! Chair!! Chair!!!
Nigeria don suffer..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
You are Nothing, you are just a FOOL and you are a waste of time
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Oya pack to chad!nd be quick!!!!!
It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by fastguy10: 5:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Uncle dnt worry we like it like dat when u r military head of state do build anyone
Wht do u abt education u r talking abt school

B4 I 4get show us ur certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2015
fastguy10:
Uncle dnt worry we like it like dat when u r military head of state do build anyone
Wht do u abt education u r talking abt school

B4 I 4get show us ur certificate
You never still see am, if not you go join your guy for otueke.....
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by igbeke: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

You never still see am, if not you go join your guy for otueke.....
No, we never see am. Na Oluwole (fraud) we see. it shows how fraudulent Mr Buhari is. such will never be our president. If you don't like it, you may go on self exile till 2019.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Its obvious who the fool is.. my friend i said pack to chad!!!
Dont quote me again. I don tell u. Save ur already misrable day.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
was gonna say same thing....... like say his vote will be trippled

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Honestly, the General is right. Can't you see the stupidity the youths on Nairaland do every day. Makes me wonder what sort of brain they have.

Remember the 6 months strike ASUU embarked on? What a president.
and that stopped u from reading?
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

ok na,person don ever argue or question ur result/cert before?
why would they...... when I know where I kept it (if you know what I mean)
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

great punchline...... but not yours.... copy copy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Its obvious who the fool is.. my friend i said pack to chad!!!
Dont quote me again. I don tell u. Save ur already misrable day.
Abeg thread softly lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by ChikezieU(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

You are Nothing, you are just a FOOL and you are a waste of time
u no sabi anything for ur life except spewing nonsense on nL. Band-wagon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
u no sabi anything for ur life except spewing nonsense on nL. Band-wagon
You don vex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Issue Of Underage Voting. Who Should We Blame? (photos) / APC Governors Set To Clash With Buhari, As He Regects Ministerial Lists. / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.