Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty (1991 Views)

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Achievement Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2015
liljboy:
great punchline...... but not yours.... copy copy
You cannot think with your brain?
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

Its obvious who the fool is.. my friend i said pack to chad!!!
Dont quote me again. I don tell u. Save ur already misrable day.
Better to be miserable than to be FOOLIS.H like you
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by olaboy001(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
igbeke:

No, we never see am. Na Oluwole (fraud) we see. it shows how fraudulent Mr Buhari is. such will never be our president. If you don't like it, you may go on self exile till 2019.
Oh, INEC officer go to court.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by baybeeboi: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
liljboy:
why would they...... when I know where I kept it (if you know what I mean)
why you no pick form now?
Na you I for vote
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by igbeke: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

Oh, INEC officer go to court.
Oh, did you also observe that Mr Buhari scored a Credit in Hausa (as stated in his so-called SofR)?
Was there Hausa Language in Waec Curriculum as at 1961?
O boy? Quote me: Nigerians are the smartest set of people in Africa. So if you must tell them a lie, be prepared to defend it with another lie. And another lie to cover the recent one on each occasion. It means you must device a means of renewing those lies to make them believable. Even at that, you will always be caught.
Less I forget, between now and next week, another saga will surge concerning "Mr Integrity".
Watch Out!
or book for your copy now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by CaptainAmerica1: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
liljboy:
and that stopped u from reading?

What question is this?

In a sane country, are strikes in the academic sector prevalent?
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Frankiss44(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Funny coming from a man that didnt build even a classroom in his native Daura, Kastina State....
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052809_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0

[size=28pt]Is Buhari now blaming GEJ on his dismal WASC result?[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by liljboy(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2015
olaboy001:

You cannot think with your brain?
as much as u
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by ChikezieU(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
igbeke:

Oh, did you also observe that Mr Buhari scored a Credit in Hausa (as stated in his so-called SofR)?
Was there Hausa Language in Waec Curriculum as at 1961?
O boy? Quote me: Nigerians are the smartest set of people in Africa. So if you must tell them a lie, be prepared to defend it with another lie. And another lie to cover the recent one on each occasion. It means you must device a means of renewing those lies to make them believable. Even at that, you will always be caught.
Less I forget, between now and next week, another saga will surge concerning "Mr Integrity".
Watch Out!
or book for your copy now!!!
lol lets wait and see how he will defend that.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by fleet7(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Apart from FOI Act, Jonathan score F9 in every other sector. His performance is as worthless and irrelevant as the P in Psychology

Noise
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by fleet7(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Apart from FOI Act, Jonathan score F9 in every other sector. His performance is as worthless and irrelevant as the P in Psychology

Noise
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty by EnigmAries(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
It's laughable when you say you established new Universities while the existing one are nothing to talk about. What infrastructure is on ground in those new unis? The quality of staff? Why was ASUU on strike for 7 months?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It is well / #nigeria2015: Election Results From Benue / Nigerian Flag Flies Behind U.S President Obama At G7 Summit In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.