Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” (964 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by Davedonrich(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
On the 17th of January 2015, Patience
Jonathan, The First Lady of Nigeria was
in Anambra State for a political campaign
rally for her Husband, President Goodluck
Jonathan.
Typical of her, she had to leave some
amusing quotes for us.
According to Writer @Stanleyazuakola
on Twitter, the first lady said some not so
attractive things about PDP and God.
Here’s what she said below;

“Nigeria women, apart from God
in heaven, our God on earth is the
PDP”

Patience Jonathan’s speech at PDP
Anambra rally is killing me. “Nigeria
women, apart from God in heaven, our
God on earth is the PDP”

Source>www.nairacityblog..com/2015/01/patience-jonathan-look-at-what-1st-lady.html

Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by CaptainAmerica1: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who listens to this one? Mtswwww.

Let her even explain how she passed English at SSCE level before I can listen to her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by LagosBoi2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Husband - Our age settings, we are gone, we are finished

Wife - PDP is God

Cluelessness runs in the blood i guess

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by Elslim: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Meanwhile u can contribute to a new Nigeria and helping the APC achieve thier goal by Texting APC to 35350.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by Rikidony(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019 grin
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by jom28gy(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Please wetin be APC?
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by clevvermind(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
This woman should stop disgracing her husband.
I think she should keep quiet for now.
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by egift(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2015
If I were Jonathan I would have taken care of this problem since. angry
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan:“apart From God In Heaven, Our God On Earth Is The PDP” by babadee1(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
What did Nigeria ever do to deserve that this woman be thrust upon our national consciousness? Who did we offend as a people? And some are saying they want this crass female to come back as our first lady. God forbid bad thing!

(1) (Reply)

Obituary Picture Of The NANS President Aide That Died In A Motor Accident / Read This Shocking Testimony About Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / "Alleged" South African Troops Spotted In Maiduguri Is Untrue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.