Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (50144 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by clevvermind(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2015
muktarmtt:
talking about evil 2000 Nigerian people r not kill in one day on his watch, 200 Nigerian girls r not lost on his watch, 20$ millions didn't produce wings and fly on his watch, i can go on nd on, stop talking abt evil u ur pay master is number evil in d history of Nigeria
ask buhari who is behind the boko haram.

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by timowale: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
True Change is not for a Few But for ALL

highlandre:
Paid agents of the PDP. No sensible Nigerian would protest against progressive Change that Buhari stands for!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 3sha4lyf: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
Can you look for a job without certificate? For God sake, Buhari is looking for a job from Nigerians, don't we have right to ask for his qualifications?
I remember how you people bombarded the former aviation minister, STELLA ODUAH with irresponsible comments during her APC instigated certificate controversy.

HYPOCRITES.

YES YOU CAN LOOK FOR A JOB WITHOUT A CERTIFICATE... EVEN IN THE UK!!!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 3sha4lyf: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
One Question for all these people protesting... Tell them to ask their fathers and grand fathers for their certificates and i bet you, half of their [grand]fathers wont have. Even these ones sef, ask them for their results, you will be amazed. Nigerians are quick to judge and cast stones when they are indeed partakers of the same act. Mtchew
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Senjuchiha: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
D evil dt Buhari did...........(sighs) smh
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by angelawoko(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
What the law says is DAT if it is lost he can swear an affidavit, which he has done. His class mates have come out to say he was even the Head boy. You were not satisfied, he went to the schools to get statement of result yet you say it is fake.
I am disappointed. I thought we were going to have a issue based campaign and not all this side attractions.
Longeria:
Can you look for a job without certificate? For God sake, Buhari is looking for a job from Nigerians, don't we have right to ask for his qualifications?
I remember how you people bombarded the former aviation minister, STELLA ODUAH with irresponsible comments during her APC instigated certificate controversy.

HYPOCRITES.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Longeria(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
3sha4lyf:

YES YOU CAN LOOK FOR A JOB WITHOUT A CERTIFICATE... EVEN IN THE UK!!!
You're right, job like car washing, cleaner, road sweeper, bus conductor, carriers can be got without certificate not presidency of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by aresa: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
TundeCole:
A group of youths under the platform of Patriotic Vanguard today staged a protest against General Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive congress. The youths are protesting what they term Buhari’s anti-democratic tendencies citing the extra-judicial killings of Bernard Ogedengbe, 29, Lawal Ojuolape, 30, Bathrolomeo Owoh, 26, over a retro-active drug law in 1984 when Buhari was head of state.

The youths are also protesting Buhari’s failure to show evidence of his academic qualifications which they described as a big question mark on his integrity. The youths call on genuine Nigerians to demand from INEC prove of his academic qualification to be stand for the February 14 presidential election. Patriotic Vanguard is also demanding that the APC and Gen. Buhari should furnish Nigerians with details of donors to the presidential campaign fund because it is evident that the APC is spending as much money as the PDP which generated 21 billion naira in his campaign.

Illiterate PDP youth, according to the constitution you don't even have to see the 4 walls of any school to be the president of Nigeria, it doesn't even ask for any school certificate.

Go back to school you dullards....
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by ifeanyi83(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Campaign of smearing personalities. Why can't they just deal with the real issues.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Protesters wearing uniforms?

Does uniforms come with an hourly allowance for attending the protest?
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Sunbellar: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
rozayx5:
the illiterate was running up and down jailing people and forgot to build any infrastructure grin grin grin grin
You just killed GMB literally.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Longeria(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
angelawoko:
What the law says is DAT if it is lost he can swear an affidavit, which he has done. His class mates have come out to say he was even the Head boy. You were not satisfied, he went to the schools to get statement of result yet you say it is fake.
I am disappointed. I thought we were going to have a issue based campaign and not all this side attractions.
You're an embarassment to your generation, is statement of result amount to certificate?
Oh my God.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Johfem(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country.* I will not vote for a president who went ahead to Kano campaigning and dancing shortly after the Nyanya blast but could postpone his presidential campaign inauguration because he lost his sister.....This is heartless and unexpected of a leader
*Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power. stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan. Please Share Widely.

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 3sha4lyf: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
You're right, job like car washing, cleaner, road sweeper, bus conductor, carriers can be got without certificate not presidency of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Well, you'ld be shocked that even some bankers in your FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA donthave certificates...yet they are the ones making their branches grow... And that is not to undermine the relevance of a certificate, but hey! its only a sheet of paper!!!.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Sunbellar: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
angelawoko:
Please stop ranting, we said he should present even the photocopies of his original certificates.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by tuniski: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
These are the ppl FG recruited some times ago, their meeting pont is the former toll gate opposite 7up Ikeja plant, they are on a failed mission bunch of paid mofos anyway its ain't their fault but rather the situation of the country, nothing can stop the General from contesting.
GMB/PYO 2015.
yes he must contest ooo cos we already have enuff blood we don't need more. The only thing is we the majority will retire him permanently on 14/2/2015. GeJtill2019 is divine! Transformation continue our freedom ascertained! Nigeria sai GEJ APC sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by angelawoko(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Do you think there is any school DAT will reissue a certificate if it gets missing. Calling people names has become the speciality of people without a good point to prove. I have promised myself not to engage in such. Please don't mention me if you are not ready to talk like civilized people.
Longeria:
You're an embarassment to your generation, is statement of result amount to certificate?
Oh my God.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by jpphilips(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Your placard reads "lifes", now I have an idea who is protesting
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
mikeansy:
APC electoral funding does not add up

They are matching if not outspending PDP and yet they only raised 500M while PDP raised 21B
Dats y dr r paid fools everywhere...... pls dnt sell Ur future...... do dis for comin generations to benefit frm
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by mrmaze(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
timowale:
True Change is not for a Few But for ALL

Barman leave story, bring one bottle of legend for me.....
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The yoroubas are getting back to their senses again... In as much as am an Hausa man, I will never vote Buhari because he is not the change that we need now

Thank you brother.

This is not about tribe. GEJ is not my tribe man either.

No literate person, degree holder, masters holder or PhD holder in his right senses after passing through the rigours of education in Nigeria will vote Buhari..
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
shikaan:

What is wrong with u now? U tink everybody is like you? Not everybody is paid to stand for what dey believe.
u r either being paid or brainwashed.....d son of one of dose killed bk den openly said he holds no personal grudges.....who shuldnt b ashamed his dad was killed for drug trafficking....isn't it obvious d fools ranting are being paid?....
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
LesbianBoyy:
.Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Thank you brother.

Now the custodians of history are speaking up.

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by babsdeen(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
TundeCole:
A group of youths under the platform of Patriotic Vanguard today staged a protest against General Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive congress. The youths are protesting what they term Buhari’s anti-democratic tendencies citing the extra-judicial killings of Bernard Ogedengbe, 29, Lawal Ojuolape, 30, Bathrolomeo Owoh, 26, over a retro-active drug law in 1984 when Buhari was head of state.

The youths are also protesting Buhari’s failure to show evidence of his academic qualifications which they described as a big question mark on his integrity. The youths call on genuine Nigerians to demand from INEC prove of his academic qualification to be stand for the February 14 presidential election. Patriotic Vanguard is also demanding that the APC and Gen. Buhari should furnish Nigerians with details of donors to the presidential campaign fund because it is evident that the APC is spending as much money as the PDP which generated 21 billion naira in his campaign.
These are definitely BOUGHT YOUTHS! Another PDP propaganda! It is just the time of FeBuhari! So no stopping him!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
prinznazzy:

u r either being paid or brainwashed.....d son of one of dose killed bk den openly said he holds no personal grudges.....who shuldnt b ashamed his dad was killed for drug trafficking....isn't it obvious d fools ranting are being paid?....

Please stop barking here... simple truth! Their allegations makes sense whether they were paid or not... how is that hard to understand? And so because one of the son of blah blah blah did blah blah blah it then means GMB was right? Please chairman abg..

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by tittop4: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
All of us cannot be preached into slavery and serving the the fulanis and hausa that d only occupation they know about is cattle rearing and peasant farming,people that regarded education as nothing and those are the people dt Tinubu and Obasanjo want us to serve because of their selfish interest,i know lagosian cannot sleep and put legs in d same direction,thank God we are awakening to the remembrance of Abiola,Ogedengbe and d likes,remember d man dt killed Abiola is his broda and we can never forget them and their blood will speak in dis election. GEJ is our man and we should all rally round him to finish what he started.

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=20pt]Even if Buhari has a tissue paper as certificate, i will still vote for him.

This is not about sentiments. Jonathan with all his Phd has failed,lets try a drop out.

Good leadership is not about academic qualifications but its simply about having a sincere heart.
[/size]

Mod, Abeg ban this guy for blocking our view. Using Size 50..

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by vally123(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
rozayx5:
the illiterate was running up and down jailing people and forgot to build any infrastructure grin grin grin grin
point of correction he built prisons grin
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Hehehe.......Its not your fault darling.....you surely took after your dad.....hope he is 70 yet....wouldn't want him to be thinking of death..... grin

I don laff.

Are you a village goat like that guy said .
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:
Listen to Fashola talking about age and the geriatric Buhari.

Fashola is a wiseman.

Buhari's age mate can born Fashola.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Horpe23:
Where were this guys during the #Bringbackourgirls campaign If truly they feel concerned about the life of an average Nigerian they should have been in the news demanding good governance and an end to insurgency which buhari and his Fulani brothers caused ..

When you shout #BringBackOurGirls..

Have you forgotten to ask #WhoTookOurGirls ?

Nah people with Buhari mentality take those girls..

(Dogs and Baboons will soak in Blood, We will make the country ungovernable)
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
olaide721:
If they like they should turn their name to patriotic PUNCH na dem sabi the question I would like to ask patriotic IDIOT is under the law what are they suppose to do to the drug traffickers or they should come and tell me the stand of the law on drug barrons I don't blame them PDP u have failed hadn't been that some of us wey they tackle them have not been used before for this kind MADNESS then I will say PDP is saying the fact
U are not even ashamed of ursefs u search for BUHARI certificate soteeeee wey them se result giv the man has a prove u see say u don loose that one na killing of OFFENDERS na him MUAZU and co wan use abi looooool all of ur are DUMMIE haaaaa PDP!!! Uve lost already well I won't be surprise if the likes of stella odua is still wandering around with dt amount of money wey bro JONA talk say no be stealing no be corruption that is what is giving this PATRIOTIC IDIOTS to start dancing sent forth dance for PDP all about
LET'S bet it this group won't last for less than 3weeks just they watch them na PDP lagos organise them

What is this one saying ?

So you cannot type correctly in English ?

#Buharists..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60