Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (50418 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
olaide721:

Loooooool
Haaa e pain u and u wan cry sorry hen see change is a moving train is either u join or u get crushed by it ok
SaTANIST
Enemy of progress

Which train ?

Jonathan brought back the rails and your change cannot ride in them.

Nothing pain me pass your illiterate and paperless general.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by TheFreeOne: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Google they say is your friend

Is that all you have to offer

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by olaide721(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
100Cents:

Which train ?

Jonathan brought back the rails and your change cannot ride in them.

Nothing pain me pass your illiterate and paperless general.
In fact now I know ur level of thinking when sme1 says change is a moving train all it means is that when pple want change they all move together @ a go to get it and now u will be telling us we don't understand english who is talking about rail here hen broda JOna (meaning dUmmie)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 100Cents: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
olaide721:

In fact now I know ur level of thinking when sme1 says change is a moving train all it means is that when pple want change they all move together @ a go to get it and now u will be telling us we don't understand english who is talking about rail here hen broda JOna (meaning dUmmie)

E don pain am..

Haa cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Step84(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
highlandre:
Paid agents of the PDP. No sensible Nigerian would protest against progressive Change that Buhari stands for!
U must be suffering from thwarted cerebral. So a Gen that cannot represent Nigerian in the international communities is d one that will bring about ur progressive change? Dull mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by easystudy101: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ba7man:
BREAKING NEWS: WAEC not enough, Buhari must produce his original school uniform used in secondary school.

P.D.P.

And d list of all d days he was punished by his teachers and also a certified copy of a pic of d desks he used in school

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by tushburg(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
A wounded lion spotted.
Lols...***coughs, clears throat*** that's all
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by lexxylalas2(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Gogetta:
Choi! See wetin N1,000 dey cause! Poverty!!
Atleast it can provide breakfast ,lunch and dinner.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by 1009ja: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigeria is like a very sick patient, with all kinds of medical issues arriving at the emergency room. First dose of medicine should be targeted at the most identifiable symptom - corruption. Once that is under control, we can then address other issues. Corruption is the grand-daddy of all Nigeria's BAD CONDITION.
February 14th, vote for the doctor who you trust will confront this (corruption) symptom.
I HAVE DECIDED! 14FEBRUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Fulaman198(m): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2015
mezebel:
its only fools like northners that will expect change from a fulani desperate man that cannot handle his credentials well. I still wonder the kind of change that will come out from a 99yrs old man,72yrs should be his football age. Vote wisely.

You are a brain dead bigot. Even your signature dictates this truth. Who the heck talks about buying Brasilian or Peruvian hair? Only a fool with an inferiority complex.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by akanbiaa(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
richol:
is ur sincere definition of change buhari?...that old fellow is hiding under the umbrella(broom)of change. if not for the so called boko haram in nigeria,our resources will be directed to fighting unemployment...nd as we all know u cant call boko haram without mentioning buhari.nigeria operates on federalism,jonathan is the leader but not the ultimate,if other organs dont coperate,how will change come?...jonathan is at a greater advantage in terms of health,age,equity nd so on...mind u im not campaining for jonathan,if dere was a pat utomi i would have voted him but, it's better to vote for a jonathan u know than a buhari we all know.
My Fellow Nigerians,Gentlemen and Ladies; For the sake of future generations, we should stop this campaign of personality assassination and focus on issue-based discussions such as; Diversification of our economy; Devolution of power and bring development to the grass root by amending our constitution because FGN has been saddled with huge responsibilities in the Constitution; Fixing our refineries to produce petroleum products locally and stop importation of fuel and embark on radical gas-to- power project and step up our energy mix to jump start the productive sector to generate employment; Entrench Rule of Law in our governance to curb impunities and corruption; Redistribution of wealth via increase in minimum wage and reduction of abnormal maximum wage as being seeing in the salaries of our legislators, excessive administrative costs of governance in Nigeria and let Comity of Nations see us a serious a Country; furthermore, if necessary let's operate part-time legislative arm of government and shrink the NASS to Single Camera House; Review extant laws to create enabling, safe and assured environment for private sector participation in infra-investment projects- all these require a sincere party that is not poverty-of-ideas ridden with an upright leader like Lee Quan Yu of Singapore. These are what PDP government had failed to do woefully in the last 16 years- this is the meaning of Global slogan call "CHANGE" - Change is not about BUHARI neither is it about JONATHAN , BUT switching over to "to a large extent" a seemingly credible Opposition party as it is the practice in civilised world to fortify our political party system and send signals that Electorates have choice to make if a particular party is not adhering to the. "Tenets of Good Corporate Governance" as PDP demonstrated with absolute impunities in the last 16 years!!!. So for God sake and for the sake of future Generations, Nigerians should not get themselves engaged in campaign of personality character assassination and useless dancing at political rallies- each time I watch the present day campaign rallies, my heart bleeds when I see Nigerians dancing and singing in poverty - which is part of antics of the crop of present political jobbers - the "so called present politicians" - a national shame!!!. For those of us that were opportuned to witness Chief Awolowo's, Chief Nnamdi Azikuwe's, Sir Abubakar Ahmadu Bello'. Campaign Rallies ( all of the blessed memories) - it was like you were in a political classroom,yes. But what do you see today at rallies- dancing, mudslinging, vulgar pronunciation, display of adult rascalit; thereby brutalising the sensibilities of coming generations that politics is all about war- this is why my Heart bleeds. So fellow Nigerians let's pip into what is happening in the civilised World and ask the contestants pertinent questions- I am not a card carrier of any of the political parties- these are my thoughts after my today's meditations - thank you and God bless Nigeria - a concerned citizen of Nigeria in Abuja- please let's make the broadcast to all Nigerians, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by akanbiaa(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

I gez u don't have bp.... Cos I am already scared for u
My Fellow Nigerians,Gentlemen and Ladies; For the sake of future generations, we should stop this campaign of personality assassination and focus on issue-based discussions such as; Diversification of our economy; Devolution of power and bring development to the grass root by amending our constitution because FGN has been saddled with huge responsibilities in the Constitution; Fixing our refineries to produce petroleum products locally and stop importation of fuel and embark on radical gas-to- power project and step up our energy mix to jump start the productive sector to generate employment; Entrench Rule of Law in our governance to curb impunities and corruption; Redistribution of wealth via increase in minimum wage and reduction of abnormal maximum wage as being seeing in the salaries of our legislators, excessive administrative costs of governance in Nigeria and let Comity of Nations see us a serious a Country; furthermore, if necessary let's operate part-time legislative arm of government and shrink the NASS to Single Camera House; Review extant laws to create enabling, safe and assured environment for private sector participation in infra-investment projects- all these require a sincere party that is not poverty-of-ideas ridden with an upright leader like Lee Quan Yu of Singapore. These are what PDP government had failed to do woefully in the last 16 years- this is the meaning of Global slogan call "CHANGE" - Change is not about BUHARI neither is it about JONATHAN , BUT switching over to "to a large extent" a seemingly credible Opposition party as it is the practice in civilised world to fortify our political party system and send signals that Electorates have choice to make if a particular party is not adhering to the. "Tenets of Good Corporate Governance" as PDP demonstrated with absolute impunities in the last 16 years!!!. So for God sake and for the sake of future Generations, Nigerians should not get themselves engaged in campaign of personality character assassination and useless dancing at political rallies- each time I watch the present day campaign rallies, my heart bleeds when I see Nigerians dancing and singing in poverty - which is part of antics of the crop of present political jobbers - the "so called present politicians" - a national shame!!!. For those of us that were opportuned to witness Chief Awolowo's, Chief Nnamdi Azikuwe's, Sir Abubakar Ahmadu Bello'. Campaign Rallies ( all of the blessed memories) - it was like you were in a political classroom,yes. But what do you see today at rallies- dancing, mudslinging, vulgar pronunciation, display of adult rascalit; thereby brutalising the sensibilities of coming generations that politics is all about war- this is why my Heart bleeds. So fellow Nigerians let's pip into what is happening in the civilised World and ask the contestants pertinent questions- I am not a card carrier of any of the political parties- these are my thoughts after my today's meditations - thank you and God bless Nigeria - a concerned citizen of Nigeria in Abuja- please let's make the broadcast to all Nigerians, thank you.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Ephemmm: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:

What an excuse and shame on your likes/GMB who failed to understand the essence of law in the affairs/governance of nations.

When did Buhari becomes an Executive charged with the enforcement of law and order and arrest of criminal? Dude when will you make use of your God-given sense?

Jonathan who is the Commander in Chief of armed forces fails to arrest or prosecute Buhari because he knows he will loose in the competent court of law and you are here barking like a dog mistakenly released from its cage in the early hours of the day.

Your brain is situated inside your skull; please locate it and use it for once.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by olaide721(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

E don pain am..

Haa cheesy
With this ur last post I could see that u are one the PDP around here who is looking for scores of who yab most like ur master broda JONA and the likes do when they ought to campaign based on issues now u too is looking for how u can win a point back when u have been blasted with words of wisdom here see 100cent or what do u call ursef just accept defeat and stand on ur feet so that u can learn from us ok looooooooool
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by gr8david(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2015
babaireti:

Next TENURE in his Village,we are too impatient for another trial & error dispensation

But no better opposition now, the GEJ I know is better than GMB d@ furges certificate!!!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by oba009(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Progressive change indeed, is it with a liar as Mr. Integrity like farouk lawan

highlandre:
Paid agents of the PDP. No sensible Nigerian would protest against progressive Change that Buhari stands for!
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by fresh15: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Any wise person does not spread his dirty linings outside.Buhari has shown that he is not eligible.Let us move forward with GEJ.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by akanbiaa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
richol:
is ur sincere definition of change buhari?...that old fellow is hiding under the umbrella(broom)of change. if not for the so called boko haram in nigeria,our resources will be directed to fighting unemployment...nd as we all know u cant call boko haram without mentioning buhari.nigeria operates on federalism,jonathan is the leader but not the ultimate,if other organs dont coperate,how will change come?...jonathan is at a greater advantage in terms of health,age,equity nd so on...mind u im not campaining for jonathan,if dere was a pat utomi i would have voted him but, it's better to vote for a jonathan u know than a buhari we all know.
www.valentineodika..de/2013/12/maitatsine-bloodbath-nigerias-religious.html?m=1
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by TheFreeOne: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

When did Buhari becomes an Executive charged with the enforcement of law and order and arrest of criminal? Dude when will you make use of your God-given sense?

Jonathan who is the Commander in Chief of armed forces fails to arrest or prosecute Buhari because he knows he will loose in the competent court of law and you are here barking like a dog mistakenly released from its cage in the early hours of the day.

Your brain is situated inside your skull; please locate it and use it for once.

And you prefers to have our law upside down to satisfy a buhari abi

Dude there's a loose screw in your brain. Ode
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by jamace(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Should youths who are leaders of tomorrow vote for a grand pa who messed up their democracy in 1983?
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by Ephemmm: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
TheFreeOne:

And you prefers to have our law upside down to satisfy a buhari abi

Dude there's a loose screw in your brain. Ode

The question is - who is charged with responsibility of maintaining and implementing laws and policies apart from Executive arm of government: your are just jumping from fact to fallacy.

Honestly, your brain needs to be scanned and laminated tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by TheFreeOne: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

The question is - who is charged with responsibility of maintaining and implementing laws and policies apart from Executive arm of government: your are just jumping from fact to fallacy.

Honestly, your brain needs to be scanned and laminated tongue tongue tongue

Will your insult change the fact that GMB didn't have a school cert

Your brain need to be formatted.
Re: Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest by seunlayi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunlayi:
gmb himself knows that he is in a MESS
n just the way it all went. Expect more oh ye change agents

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.