Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis (2534 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Sick Leave: Nigerians Have Right To Know Buhari's Health Status - Reps / Get Right Hands To Fix Economy, Your Classmates Frm Katsina Doing Nothing–ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
pls join me in asking Otuoke's prispa who his classmates are. Showing us his thesis will not be out of place, too.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by martins0: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
pls join me in asking Otuoke's prispa who his classmates are. Showing us his thesis will not be out of place, too.

Stop distracting us and ask your master to show us his result or at least get him GCE form!
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Isn't it strange that no one has associated with GEJ on this matterundecidedundecided..no student! No lecturer or so...we ONLY hear about one 'particular' patience as his student..gringrin

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
phockphockman phockery, mogidi, chukwudi, shukushukudi, idumose idumota, ngwakwe, seun(pdp chieftain) etc, Ineed this info shap shap...

agents of change: barcanista, omenka, donphilopus, sincerenigerian, Genbuhari, raise ur voice to high heaven in demand for this info, pls.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
martins0:

Stop distracting us and ask your master to show us his result or at least get him GCE form!
my friend, go to court.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Isn't it strange that no one has associated with GEJ on this matterundecidedundecided..no student! No lecturer or so...we ONLY hear about one 'particular' patience as his student..gringrin
No one would wanna identify with an 'effigy' of failure like gej.

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by StealthyMe(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just tire...na only aunty Patience we sabi as im student.
Na only her e fit teach naa undecided

And to think he said she was very intelligent grin One begins to wonder if the definition of intelligence has changed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Bugatie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
martins0:

I bet you, APC didn't see this coming,
Bunch of loud mouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
StealthyMe:
I just tire...na only aunty Patience we sabi as im student.
Na only her e fit teach naa undecided

And to think he said she was very intelligent grin One begins to wonder if the definition of intelligence has changed cheesy
and u know the outcome or the element his one and only student is made of. Goats dont give birth to lions- pej is a 'duplicature' of the otuoke prispa(gej).

3 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bugatie:

I bet you, APC didn't see this coming,
Bunch of loud mouths
do u actually expect apc to waste their time on that flatulence being 'peddled' by pdp? Apc have important issues to face, and certificate is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by StealthyMe(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by StealthyMe(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
and u know the outcome or the element his one and only student is made of. Goats dont give birth to lions- pej is a 'duplicature' of the otuoke prispa(gej).

Na u talk am ooo grin
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ did not have students in PHU yes it is true.

As for the thesis, we (some friends and I) downloaded and read it and...*pukes*

I wonder who assessed that sef.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Rawani: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
The thesis is most probably plagiarised as that fisherman does not appear to possess any semblance of critical thinking ability.

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Bugatie(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
No would wanna identify with an 'effigy' of failure like gej.

Buhari is the issue here, not GEJ.
Like it or not, GEJ will win by a landslide come February!
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
StealthyMe:

Na u talk am ooo grin
naso e be , my broda grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
All Jonathan's students end up as clueless mediocres and FAILURES! The only Success is Mama Peace, who rose to the rank of absentee Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa State. No wonder the Civil Service in Bayelsa is in Shambles...

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bugatie:

Buhari is the issue here, not GEJ.
Like it or not, GEJ will win by a landslide come February!
landslide ko, earthquake ni.
This can only happen if there is rigging on a massive scale(rigging like it was done in d days of moris Iwu, which I dont think is possible as things stand). And if gej dare rig, I swear, you are not going to like what will happen in this country.

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rawani:
The thesis is most probably plagiarised as that fisherman does not appear to possess any semblance of critical thinking ability.
Yesu!!!
but his asslickers forced us to believe effete has something up there. Nigerians can do better than having that 'namby-pamby' as a president.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by LagosBoi2(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
I have them, they are in the Zoo - GEJ

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mynd44:

Rawani said it was a blithering plagiarism- I guess that was why found it watery and almost throw up upon reading it(thesis).

2 Likes

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
Rawani said it was a blithering plagiarism- I guess that was why found it watery and almost throw up upon reading it(thesis).
I can't confirm or deny the plagiarism part but reading it Na wash biko.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Bugatie(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
landslide ko, earthquake ni.
This can only happen if there is rigging on a massive scale(rigging like it was done in d days of moris Iwu, which I dont think is possible as things stand). And if gej dare rig, I swear, you are not going to like what will happen in this country.

GEJ will have no reason to rig the general election cos his victory is sure.
I only pity the victims who'll be caught up in the violence up north
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by trillville(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Caseless:
Yes oh, tell the saTanist to start with his WASC, so we can compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by ellechrystal(f): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
Do a simple research on that result. N even confirm d name on it. N other things that contradicts d principals letter.
Don't come here saying something else.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Ventura1: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

I can't confirm or deny the plagiarism part but reading it Na wash biko.

Abeg lets have the link
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by omenka(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Rawani:
That is another possibility oo!!!! Very likely he plagiarised someone else's work because the manner in which that man conducts himself, and his diction, leaves one very suspicious of this claim to having a masters, let alone a PhD.

1 Like

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by omenka(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Do a simple research on that result. N even confirm d name on it. N other things that contradicts d principals letter.
Don't come here saying something else.
Madan dogon torenchi, why don't you do us a favour by conducting this "simple research" and bring the thesis here for us to peruse??undecided
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by TonySpike: 5:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Please, create a thread for this thesis with a PDF copy alongside. I'd like to have a look at it. Thanks
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Mynd44: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2015
TonySpike:

Please, create a thread for this thesis with a PDF copy alongside. I'd like to have a look at it. Thanks
Go and find it for yourself biko. I look like your houseboy?
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by TonySpike: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Go and find it for yourself biko. I look like your houseboy?

Haba, Oga Mynd44 no vex o. I honestly want to have a look at that thesis.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by ellechrystal(f): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Madan dogon torenchi, why don't you do us a favour by conducting this "simple research" and bring the thesis here for us to peruse??undecided
Please do it urself, thanks. All u need to do is look at it critically, n also compare it to d principals letter, for now. It's not too hard a job to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Center Of Excellence / Why Is Everyone Ignoring This Inexplicable Fuel Scarcity. / Gov. Ikpeazu In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.