Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis (2616 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Sick Leave: Nigerians Have Right To Know Buhari's Health Status - Reps / Get Right Hands To Fix Economy, Your Classmates Frm Katsina Doing Nothing–ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:

I can't confirm or deny the plagiarism part but reading it Na wash biko.
I see...
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Bugatie:

GEJ will have no reason to rig the general election cos his victory is sure.
I only pity the victims who'll be caught up in the violence up north
*in gej's voice* we shall see.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by omenka(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Please do it urself, thanks. All u need to do is look at it critically, n also compare it to d principals letter, for now. It's not too hard a job to do
Perished goods, that's what you're selling. Post the damn thing here since it isn't too hard a job to do. Or that too much a favour to ask??
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
trillville:

Yes oh, tell the saTanist to start with his WASC, so we can compare and contrast.
you know, he spent most of his 'growing up' days in otuoke village and, the possibility of him making a science-based WASC to study a science-based course at the university is very slim at that time.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Do a simple research on that result. N even confirm d name on it. N other things that contradicts d principals letter.
Don't come here saying something else.
madam elle, give me gej's thesis, classmates, students and WASC , and i'll be thankful.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by ellechrystal(f): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Perished goods, that's what you're selling. Post the damn thing here since it isn't too hard a job to do. Or that too much a favour to ask??
Favour? Perished goods? Smh.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by ellechrystal(f): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
madam elle, give me gej's thesis, classmates, students and WASC , and i'll be thankful.
ok.wait
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Madan dogon torenchi, why don't you do us a favour by conducting this "simple research" and bring the thesis here for us to peruse??undecided
GBAM!
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Caseless: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
ok.wait
i'm waiting...
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by ellechrystal(f): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
i'm waiting...
Ok keep waiting.
Re: We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis by Rawani: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
That is another possibility oo!!!! Very likely he plagiarised someone else's work because the manner in which that man conducts himself, and his diction, leaves one very suspicious of this claim to having a masters, let alone a PhD.

In fact the movement has started. GEJ does not have the intellectual ability, reasoning capacity or reflective competence to write a PhD thesis, whether in Zoology or in fishing.

We demand that Goodluck Jonathan release and show educated Nigerians his PhD thesis, as he cannot continue disgracing that title, and cannot rule over thousands of brilliant PhD holders with an unmerited academic degree that has the prestige of a PhD. We must spread the word on Fb, Twitter and other SM channels.

#GEJshowyourthesis

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Benenoise Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked / Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. / Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.