Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. (1004 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari Documents And Credentials Are With The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 22, 2015
People de do analysis oh. I downloaded buhari documents from premiumtimes online. Look at someone observation on facebook. Quite revealing.
NEWS NUGGET- If this is Buhari's result, then buhari and his handlers are crooks. This statement of Result was hurriedly put together and made to look old.
1. Instead of Muhammadu they wrote Mohammed.
2. Instead of Northern region they put Katsina State. Katsina State was apparently created in 1987.
3. There are discrepancies in the subjects buhari submitted to the Army and the ones in this hurriedly put together statement of Result.
4. This obviously fake statement of Result carries a passport! Then, passports were not attached to WASC. Even mine didn't have a passport, and it was just 1994 here!
5. On this released result, they wrote SSCE/WASCE. Then there was no SSCE!
6. Hausa was not offered as a subject at that time.
7. When did it become the Ministry Of Education that issues certified true copy? What happened to the school and WAEC?
Why will the man of God Pastor Osinbajo be caught in this ungodly act? Poor him he looked so uncomfortable during the press conference. God save Nigeria.
https://m./182121408489430?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3676350645

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by uokocha70(m): 2:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Interesting. So? How does that affect my vote?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by moderatorr1: 2:53am On Jan 22, 2015
uokocha70:
Lol.But made good points
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2015
this certificate that buhari is showing to Nigerians suppose to come out from the old files of the Ministry of Education board of 1961, from the old state government existing by then, which I am sure Katsina State have not been created by then, if buhari went to school, it should be before the creation of Katsina state, therefore his certificate should not bear the name Katsina state, I am calling on Nigerian human right Lawyers to look into this report and investigate matter very carefully.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by crownprince102: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2015
hisblud:
People de do analysis oh. I downloaded buhari documents from premiumtimes online. Look at someone observation on facebook. Quite revealing.
Ignorance is affecting you guys... This is a re-issued certificate, several changes must take place apart from the grade. Do you expect the school which is now Government college to issue a certificate in its former name which is provincial college, how do you expect that. Muhammadu is just an hausa pronounciation of Mohammed which is the real name. This aren't selling, get another propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg when was Katsina state created? because the certificate is carrying Katsina in 1961. Also did we have form six (6) in 1961? I thought form 6 or sss3 started in d early 90s.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by uokocha70(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr1:
Lol.But made good points

Nah, seriously does not have any points. He Fails to understand that this is a re-issue. I am tired no much talk now, can explain more later if required.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Saw gmb say shehu was his mate.
Buhari even said he finished with Shehu Musa Yar'Adua in 1961; well, Shehu entered Nigeria Army in 1959. So, accroding to Buhari and his feloow worshippers, Shehu was in the Army while in Secondary School.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 22, 2015
uokocha70:
implication: if gmb wins, and its proved in court that buhari has erred, then surely the second runner up will be sworn in and you know what, your vote has brought in gej again and tell me, apc is working for gej. Do you think pdp have not done a thorough research on gmb certificate issue before latching on his certificate. Think! See how apc has put north for gobe!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by uokocha70(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2015
hisblud:
implication: if gmb wins, and its proved in court that buhari has erred, then surely the second runner up will be sworn in and you know what, your vote has brought in gej again and tell me, apc is working for gej. Do you think pdp have not done a thorough research on gmb certificate issue before latching on his certificate. Think! See how apc has put north for gobe!

Bros you don't even know who am voting for. Meanwhile, PDP does not have any case against GMB both by law and otherwise. Cos if they don't win at the polls, they can forget Nigeria for at least another 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by nawti(m): 3:31am On Jan 22, 2015
hisblud:

NEWS NUGGET- If this is Buhari's result, then buhari and his handlers are crooks. This statement of Result was hurriedly put together and made to look old.
1. Instead of Muhammadu they wrote Mohammed.
2. Instead of Northern region they put Katsina State. Katsina State was apparently created in 1987.
3. There are discrepancies in the subjects buhari submitted to the Army and the ones in this hurriedly put together statement of Result.
4. This obviously fake statement of Result carries a passport! Then, passports were not attached to WASC. Even mine didn't have a passport, and it was just 1994 here!
7. When did it become the Ministry Of Education that issues certified true copy? What happened to the school and WAEC?
Why will the man of God Pastor Osinbajo be caught in this ungodly act? Poor him he looked so uncomfortable during the press conference. God save Nigeria.

FYI
cc: barcanista, honeric01, aigipan, eGuerrilla, SirShymex, TonySpike

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by nawti(m): 3:32am On Jan 22, 2015
more:

source : http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=rJL9mm8EgGEC&lpg=PA3&ots=mXkMROms9e&dq=Sasnett%2C%20M.%20T.%20(1967).%20Educational%20systems%20of%20Africa%3B%3A%20Interpretations%20for%20use%20in%20the%20evaluation%20of%20academic%20credentials.%20University%20of%20California%20Press.&lr&pg=PA3#v=onepage&q=hausa&f=false

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by annibro(f): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=hisblud post=30014219][/quote]

@hisbud; weren't u just told it's re-issued statement? Can't u observe d passport is a recent one & d date is 21/1/2015? D sch is now in katsina & d name has changed. Their result slip definately must change or do u xpect their new result slip 2 still bear kaduna? They have a transcript wit evryone's grade & will only copy one's grades on a new result sheet.
Stop feeling superman abeg!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by dollarsplenty(m): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2015
whether forged, re-issued, re-produced, or re-certified,

Buhari has NO PAPER CERTIFICATES that will interest us,

We only rely on his MORAL AND DIGNITY CERTIFICATES

and that's why we will vote him.

you can only observe, you can not reverse peoples wish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 22, 2015
uokocha70:

Bros you don't even know who am voting for. Meanwhile, PDP does not have any case against GMB both by law and otherwise. Cos if they don't win at the polls, they can forget Nigeria for at least another 8 years.
bros i hope so else apc has put its supporters for one chance, if gej wins his court case on this issue! And am sure many are considering this as wishful thinking by pdp, pdp is digging deep also for gmb. Hope he clears himself.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Skillz02(m): 4:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Go to court if u think dats not enough, instead of wasting your time in nairaland.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Burger01(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Jobless and wicked people. Go to court if you are aggrieved otherwise dig your hole, bury yourself and DIE quietly.

Mofos, enemies of progress.undecided
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by agabusta: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2015
hisblud:

You must be very dull. The political mandate is shared btw the political party and the candidate. If APC wins the election (sure banker, with at least 22 states), and Buhari is disqualified (that can only happen in your dreams anyway), it is the Vice that will be sworn in, not some looser runner-up.

So quit the excitement Kid. undecided
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]1. Instead of Muhammadu they wrote Mohammed.
7. When did it become the Ministry Of Education that issues certified true copy? What happened to the school and WAEC? [/s]

1.Arabic spelling as it was registered in 1961
2. Northern region doesn't exist anymore as at the time buhari applied for the statement of result. He has to go to his own state which is Katsina State, and state of origin presently. It is like saying you schooled in the former bendel State and you from Edo, you would go to Delta State to request for Certificate from the Ministry of Education instead of your present state.
3. There are none.
4. It is one of the recent passport of Buhari he used to request for the statement and it is part of the requirements of some schools to attach it to the statement of result. some schools do it while some doesn't. Not a new thing.
5. Yes, because they statement of result was written on a recent lettered headed statement of result sheet of the school. He has no power over that. it like saying that if you should request for your statement of result in the next 50 years if stolen or damaged, you will still be given 2014 headed statement of result with your results filled in. It is not possible.
6.Arabic language is now Hausa language in the present letter headed paper of the ministry of Education, Katsina State.
7. For a statement of result, it is issued with a recent letter headed paper ministry of Education of his state, or present school. It is not a certificate from WAEC.
Re: Buhari: Observation Of Buhari's Documents. by Beesluv: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2015
OK, noted. Dusting my voter's card for Buhari come Feb 14

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Really "Clueless" And Where Is The "Almighty" Obasanjo? / CHANGE: So Disappointed With APC, Has Gone To PDP / Dr Dakuku Petetside Governor Of Rivers State 2015(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.