Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money (39919 Views)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by hazyfm1: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I SEE
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Wuuworld(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
For how long shall they continue to kill our youths....which money are they giving to them to share? They have sent their children abroad for safety and now use the poor masses to serve as their thugs....why can't they bring back their children to help them in campaigning?......u haven't become a governor yet but people have started taking their lifes because of what u caused them into.......unless Heaven doesn't exist,no body that life were lost directly or indirectly for his or her sake or cause during his or her time of campaign will ever win....#GOD's intervention in Nigeria... RIP bro,u never meant to depart this way,they caused it,when u reach to wherever u found urself,make sure he never win the post.....and ur fellow street hustlers that took ur life,help them to have a meaningful life...
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dem don use that one sacrifice to shango

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Mekybliss(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lost his life for what . Money that he would have made more with time. Smh. Am sure the man he died for is not even aware that him or his family exist. So sad.
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by hazyfm1: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
A PITY

RIP

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by zuggy: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
My his soul continue to hunt Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and all the APC thieves. Anuofia

6 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Bobbystanley(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
If fashola had created jobs

7 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by carsprayer: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
If only the PDP-led FG had provided jobs for the teeming Youths, nobody would have struggled to share some money from these politicians. This is why we want a change in government. We need jobs for the ever increasing unemployed. We need to avert more loss of our citizens. We also need strong enforcement of relevant laws that discourages monetisation of campaign. I appeal to our youths to shun violence, let us endure this visionless government for this short period till M Buhari is sworn in.

Vote Change, Vote Buhari! RIP to the dead
your conscience is DEAD.....You are a candidate of Hell.

10 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
If only the PDP-led FG had provided jobs for the teeming Youths, nobody would have struggled to share some money from these politicians. This is why we want a change in government. We need jobs for the ever increasing unemployed. We need to avert more loss of our citizens. We also need strong enforcement of relevant laws that discourages monetisation of campaign. I appeal to our youths to shun violence, let us endure this visionless government for this short period till M Buhari is sworn in.

Now I have finally concluded that you are a fool. embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by rozayx5(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

please how many jobs did buhari create as head of state, ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by morefire: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

your a complete Joker!!!!! am sure even you self de laff this joke right now...

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
If only the APC led State Govt had provided jobs for the teeming Youths, nobody would have struggled to share some money from these politicians. This is why we want a change in state government. We need jobs for the ever increasing unemployed. We need to avert more loss of our citizens. We also need strong enforcement of relevant laws that discourages monetisation of campaign. I appeal to our youths to shun violence, let us endure this visionless government for this short period till Agbaje is sworn in.

Vote Change, Vote Agbaje ! RIP to the dead

Iseeee!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by brosdoncome(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by callmenow: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Violent by nature. I thought their youth wing, boko haram has monopoly over bestiary, but I can see that their leadership are also touts. May this APC foot soldier rest in peace
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by OgologoDimkpa: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
APC..Their lies,blood and death
Plus violence

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by baybeeboi: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari don carry death enter south-west.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Frankiss44(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
simpleseyi:
A 25-year-old man, Kingsley Ughala, has been shot dead while struggling to share the money dashed out by a politician after a rally of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in the Gbagada area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Kingsley had followed the APC to a rally and returned with some group of boys who later besieged the campaign office of the APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, for “settlement.”

Our correspondent was told that after money was given out to the men, trouble started when a particular group wanted to pocket the largesse.

In the ensuing scuffle, the Imo State indigene was shot dead.

His corpse was said to have been deposited at the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary.

It was learnt that the police, had however arrested a suspect, Abayomi Ayeni.

A resident of the area, Jegede Johnson, said the victim was killed around 4pm.

He said, “It happened around the APC campaign office in Gbagada. After they finished their rally for the day, some group of boys returned to the campaign office for settlement.

“They were given some money to share among themselves.

“A fight broke out when one of the groups wanted to go away with the money.

“The struggle was intense, and at a point one of the groups brought out a gun and shot the guy dead.”

The victim’s father, Samuel, a carpenter, said he had returned from work in the evening of the fateful day when he learnt his son had been killed.

“I returned from work at about 9pm and I heard my son was killed. By that time, it was too late for me to go out so I waited till the following day which was a Saturday. I reported the matter at the Ifako Police Station.

“He had just finished his apprenticeship and we were looking for a job for him when he was killed. He was the third out of my six children.”

The victim’s elder brother, Chima, said, “I learnt that my brother was struggling for the money with those boys. When they entered a bus, they shot and killed him.”

It was gathered that the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, where the suspect was also being held.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/jobless-youth-killed-while-struggling-for-campaign-money/

A 1000 WAY TO DIE

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by major466(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Their kids are out there schooling abroad and these ones are busy killing themselves for crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by phemybof(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
So are you saying that it is APC people that shot him?
With the topic of the trend
Mtcheeew
PDP

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by ishiamu(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
Next smiley

Dude how did you draw those line while quoting the apc bastard. *in buhari's voice* teash me

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Redoil:
Killing jobless people with APC janj.awe.ed and BH ideologies have been their stock in trade since time immemorial.
The kind of Lies been told by APC cyber dogs like egift omenka barcanista passingshot saibuhari gbawe berem predate man and every living thing on earth.
The kind of Lie coming out of the mouth of APC warlords caused the problem we are in today.
Lie makes tinubu having 6 private jet to the detriment of lagosians.
Lies from APC makes BH to slaugther milions of people hoping to be compesated with 72 virgins which is the age of buhari.
POSITIVE SIDE OF LIE
We (men) lie to get into women's pants
we (women) lie to get into men's pocket
we lie to get what we want at no cost
we lie about our age e.g buhari claiming to be 72years when he is actully 82.
We lie to ganner public vote and sympathy.
As for pastors own i will leave that to God's judgement.
chief liar, try 2 re-brand ur lies now,because its too shallow. Hope ur braincase is intact?grin
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by OgologoDimkpa: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
rozayx5:

please how many jobs did buhari create as head of state, ?
He was busy building prison.
Common Almajiri school he could not build sad

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by baby124: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
sad. All these fools killing themselves and others over politicians. its just greed that took them there in the first place
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by OgologoDimkpa: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
babyosisi:
Dem don use that one sacrifice to shango
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
Next smiley

Sorry....but the chap you replied to is right.

PDP should have improved electricity power supply to 20000mw by now. They should have increased spending for vocational and technical education. They should have stopped funding universities....made them public private....and used the kudi for primary and secondary schools....and they should have increased funding for STEM.

bUT NO....PDP has chosen to run Dutch Diseased economy. Now...we are broke because oil price has fallen.

If PDP had done what they were supposed to do...that young man would have had a job!

1 Like

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by duni04(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC=PDP=SAME PEOPLE=CORRUPTION.
No difference undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by harry509: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
simpleseyi:
A 25-year-old man, Kingsley Ughala, has been shot dead while struggling to share the money dashed out by a politician after a rally of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in the Gbagada area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Kingsley had followed the APC to a rally and returned with some group of boys who later besieged the campaign office of the APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, for “settlement.”

Our correspondent was told that after money was given out to the men, trouble started when a particular group wanted to pocket the largesse.

In the ensuing scuffle, the Imo State indigene was shot dead.

His corpse was said to have been deposited at the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary.

It was learnt that the police, had however arrested a suspect, Abayomi Ayeni.

A resident of the area, Jegede Johnson, said the victim was killed around 4pm.

He said, “It happened around the APC campaign office in Gbagada. After they finished their rally for the day, some group of boys returned to the campaign office for settlement.

“They were given some money to share among themselves.

“A fight broke out when one of the groups wanted to go away with the money.

“The struggle was intense, and at a point one of the groups brought out a gun and shot the guy dead.”

The victim’s father, Samuel, a carpenter, said he had returned from work in the evening of the fateful day when he learnt his son had been killed.

“I returned from work at about 9pm and I heard my son was killed. By that time, it was too late for me to go out so I waited till the following day which was a Saturday. I reported the matter at the Ifako Police Station.

“He had just finished his apprenticeship and we were looking for a job for him when he was killed. He was the third out of my six children.”

The victim’s elder brother, Chima, said, “I learnt that my brother was struggling for the money with those boys. When they entered a bus, they shot and killed him.”

It was gathered that the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, where the suspect was also being held.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/jobless-youth-killed-while-struggling-for-campaign-money/
may his soul RIP AMEN. Is a lesson 2 all urth @ there.
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by kaima1014: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
#show picture
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by macklef(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
He died of his own volution.
Wen it was getting messier he should have backed out, but greed for 1000naira killed him not any party.
As we all know, every party shared can pain money
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by pring: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:

REVEALED: Jonathan, PDP
embark on election
extension campaign, bribe
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
Jonathan and the PDP have
perfected plans to shift the
February polls for another
three months.
The Monitors gathered
from a reliable source that
due to daily security
reports received by
President Jonathan that he
will lose the forthcoming
election woefully, the only
option left is to shift the
elections for three months
in the first instance and for
another three months in
the second instance.
The security reports which
are not favourable to
Jonathan are daily getting
worse for the President as
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
ground now, it is clear that
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
series of plans to stop the
election and push for an
interim government.
The first of the plans is to
hide under insurgency and
the fact that Nigeria is at
war to shift the elections.
But INEC did not agree
with this position as it told
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
non - sensitive materials
are ready. Also about 70%
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
The second plan is the DSS
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
the allegation that APC has
hacked into INEC database
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
Cards (PVC cards) without
evidence to back up the
accusation. The actual plan
of the DSS which failed was
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
that this had destroyed the
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
also failed as INEC did not
complain that its database
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
The third option is to start
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
certificate issue". The PDP
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
no certificate but INEC did
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
the certificate issue, PDP
was advised to go to court
but up till today, the PDP
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
(United States War College)
confirmed in writing that
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
the "Buhari no certificate
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
the fake health record and
false report of Buhari's ill
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
forged health report that
Buhari has prostrate cancer
and that he has been
flown out to the USA for an
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
this report and continued
with his campaign in two
states that he was
scheduled to visit on that
day.
The fifth and the latest plot
to shift the elections is by
using certain TV Houses to
invite speakers to their
stations to start arguing in
favour of election
postponement. In this plot,
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
Silverbird and (STV, owned
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
invited to the station to
start arguing in favour of
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Yinusa from Kaduna State,
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
scenario that constitutes
clear and present danger.
This is a serious threat to
the 2015 elections. We call
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
coalitions, pressure groups
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
relinquish power even if he
loses in February. He needs
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!
Re: Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money by condralbede(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
stonemind:
F
F for F9 in mathematics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.