Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. (2665 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
How is it that nigerians now lost their sense of reasoning? Imagine! Thinking of electing an ex-general with little or NO DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP TRAIT, as a president. Isn't that stupid?
Nigerians are indeed quick to forget good things. This man called goodluck, constructed quite a number of universities, brought alive the rail way system (of how many years dormancy?), deregulated the oil sector which has attracted investor(s) which in turn would bring MASSIVE JOB OPPURTUNITIES JUST LIKE OBASANJO DID THAT BROUGHT THE LIKES OF MTN, Airtel, etisalat, glo etc. (you can see the massive job employment this has brought) and also create massive availability of oil, refining of our own oil etc. And people still think he is not good enough? Smh. This man called goodluck FOUGHT EBOLA through the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH in LAGOS, PORT-HARCOURT AND ENUGU and yet people think he's not good enough? Think!!!!!! NIGERIANS THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is one of the worse things that happened to this great nation. Imagine! It was during his time Nigeria started manufacturing crude oil outside the nation? Chai! Buhari go and sit down abeg. He is so much clueless than goodluck that people insult. Goodluck is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than this Baba. Sorry Baba but please sir, you need to rest sir (for health reasons). I'm so sorry sir.
From an honest Nairalander
Sbaks

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
*Singing sammie okposo's song*
There is no vacancy in aso rock
We want goodluck Jonathan againnnn
There is no vacancy in aso rock
We want goodluck Jonathan again

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari, f9 in maths and common woodwork o but A1 in hausa only abi? Na wa oh
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by jamace(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
sbaks:
Buhari, f9 in maths and common woodwork o but A1 in hausa only abi? Na wa oh
grin grin Buhari enjoyed the mediocrity of the past. Buhari will be humiliated in present dispensation. His best bet is to leave the stage for youths of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamace:
grin grin Buhari enjoyed the mediocrity of the past. Buhari will be humiliated in present dispensation. His best bet is to leave the stage for youths of this country.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamace:
He has to. Imagine! Of all people buhari? GOD FORBID HE COMES BACK! That would be RETROGRESSION ON NIGERIANS O! Only the gullible nigerians would wish for him o
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Yeske2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
@OP, show us your waec result to compare
Sai Buhari till saTANists get sense
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
@yeske2 typical of absolutely poor candidates (Apc or apshits) abi?
Now you think I'm so stupid as you to release my details on a public website (forum) as nairaland? How many people do place their pictures on nairaland? Unless the less controversial ones. You are gullible
Mind you! I'm a 2.1 product anyday, anytime to the GLORY OF GOD, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MY GOD. AMEN
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by anneedu: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Very discouraging to students and waec, I don't how you will improve our standard of education.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by sherrylo: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
1961 result fa, when your parent didnt even step a foot in a classroom let alone do an exam. I beg make we hear word jare.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Yeske2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
sbaks:
@yeske2 typical of absolutely poor candidates (Apc or apshits) abi?
Now you think I'm so stupid as you to release my details on a public website (forum) as nairaland? How many people do place their pictures on nairaland? Unless the less controversial ones. You are gullible
Mind you! I'm a 2.1 product anyday, anytime to the GLORY OF GOD, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MY GOD. AMEN
Made no sense, INEC is ok with buhari's requirement but you guys forced him to bring it out in the open abi? Since you decided and clamouring for more, produce yours.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Made no sense, INEC is ok with buhari's requirement but you guys forced him to bring it out in the open abi? Since you decided and clamouring for more, produce yours.
Absolutely poor candidates again? Mtcheeeeeew! Anyway, buhari wanted scaling the fence as he used to before, but in goodluck ebele jonathan's regime, he was "caught" and asked to follow the gate for everyone to see him. Now every one have seen him properly(his result and we are saying NO! We don't Want this man. Only the gullible (like you) want someone who result is as poor as that.
Buhari is a Dictator! He is a general! And still has that trait in him. I just pity osinbajo. He's only been deceived. I rather have an illuminatic president than have a JIHADIST for president God FORBID. Their own bad die.
NAIRALAND LATEST NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read below
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
ISIS impose sharia law in their captured territories!
If you practice a religion other than that of islam or refuse to accept islam, DEATH
If you commit adultery, DEATH
If you commit theft, your hand would be chopped off
If you commit sodomy, DEATH by throwing such people from a high rise building [forgetting the fact that they (the islamists now) indulge more in sodomy than any other people abi I lie? Sheer hypocrisy]
I believe buhari has SAME IDEOLOGY (not after his statement on sharia?). Only the gullible would think buhari is here to save. He never liked school (hence f9 in maths and woodwork, pass in simple English literature sef, the only A1 was in hausa! What a shame)
Say No! To b0kohari
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
*Singing sammie okposo's song*
There's no vacancy in aso rock
We want goodluck Jonathan agaiiiiiiin
There's no vacancy in aso rock
We want goodluck Jonathan again.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
anneedu:
Very discouraging to students and waec, I don't how you will improve our standard of education.
So you conform with the standard of this result? F9 in maths, f9 in woodwork? And A1 in hausa only? Na wa o
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
sherrylo:
1961 result fa, when your parent didnt even step a foot in a classroom let alone do an exam. I beg make we hear word jare.
buhari for president

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has Your Personal Data From INEC / Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau / Amosun Vs GNI, Ogun Tribunal To Give Final Verdicts, Gov Amosun On The Brink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.