Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? (5007 Views)

Do "Virgin Guys" Exist? / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
There are different characteristics of a virgin (boy ) which

makes girls to like or dislike them. I have come across

different girls on social network saying they can't date a

virgin guy or even to be with them in bed, I also know there

are some few girls /women that love virgin guys.

My question now is, why do so many girls dislike dating virgin guys??
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
ok,
how will the know if they are virgin before they will date them?abi virginity the show for guys face

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by echobee(f): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Ops,
Re u a virgin? sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:
ok,
how will the know if they are virgin before they will date them?abi virginity the show for guys face
it doesn't show... but most of the times you will hear girls saying they can't stand male virgins...
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by vizkiz: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
because virgins lack experience and chicks need a dude who can make them scream tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2015
echobee:
Ops,
Re u a virgin? sad
nope I'm not though It's not long I did it sha.... it was an experience I will never forget.. #winks #
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by illswift(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
U should hand out questionnaires
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2015
illswift:
U should hand out questionnaires
thats true but I just want to know wat you guys got to say especially the females
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:
ok,

after talking to someone for 5 to 10 mins...you can tell .
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
vizkiz:
because virgins lack experience and chicks need a dude who can make them scream tongue
why not they teach the guy na...
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by iceberylin(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Cause they are Virgins grin
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2015
iceberylin:
Cause they are Virgins grin
lolz... we all know the meaning of virgin na... u should have a better reason na... ah dey wait to hear am.... #thumbs up #
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by nickusoro(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

still boils down to the fact that these ladies are confused and don't know what they really want.

That being said, it leaves me with the conclusion that whatever their answer is, it shouldn't be believed. Not because they're lying but because they really don't know what to tell ya.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by illswift(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
Henrybright:
thats true but I just want to know wat you guys got to say especially the females
Hmmm...the general belief is that virgin guys are inexperienced...buh they forget there are some things u don't just teach some guys,we just know it
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
illswift:
Hmmm...the general belief is that virgin guys are inexperienced...buh they forget there are some things u don't just teach some guys,we just know it
that's very true my bro....
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

talking to some one as in how?
Is it concerning sex matters?

There are some virgins who knows alot about of sex even more than the one that are not virgins.

Virginity is a choice dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

There are some virgins who knows alot about of sex even more than the one that are not virgins.

no matter how good you are about things that has to do with sex there is still something in you that will tell you are a first timer especially during the act
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2015
nickusoro:

still boils down to the fact that these ladies are confused and don't know what they really want.

That being said, it leaves me with the conclusion that whatever their answer is, it shouldn't be believed. Not because they're lying but because they really don't know what to tell ya.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

You have a point. They just think they kno wat they want.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

Ohh I kno that. The conversation is not to test your knowledge of sex but to detect experience.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by xpac01(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Because most virgin guyz are broke azz niqqurs.
Get money, and the ladies won't even notice you were a godam.n kiddy virgin. They'll all be like "It's my pleasure meeting you a virgin".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
xpac01:
Get money, and the ladies won't even notice you were a godam.n kiddy virgin. They'll all be like "It's my pleasure meeting you a virgin".

You are very wrong. I kno too many virgins that are wealthy and they just have beliefs that's greater than sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
xpac01:
Lolz
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Henrybright:
no matter how good you are about things that has to do with sex there is still something in you that will tell you are a first timer especially during the act

ok.

During the act he is no more a virgin again lol.

Thats mean they cannt no until they have sex with them
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by vizkiz: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Henrybright:
why not they teach the guy na...

no time to teach...they need you to do the right thing tongue
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by xpac01(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

You are very wrong. I kno too many virgins that are wealthy and they just have beliefs that's greater than sex.
Yea, but that is theirs personal principles. Not because ladies refused dating them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

Ohh I kno that. The conversation is not to test your knowledge of sex but to detect experience.

how can you get experience without the knowledge first.

If you donot no what sex is all about how can you get experience dear?
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Henrybright(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

ok.

During the act he is no more a virgin again lol.

Thats mean they cannt no until they have sex with them
even before the act and during conversation, though it is applicable to all virgins. many girls do have a way of knowing when a guy is a virgin.... for e.g I was having discussion with my cousins some years back, so during the during 1 of my female cousin now told me I was a virgin Which I was nd I couldn't deny it... mind u I never told her I was a virgin
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

have you heard of jobs that say NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ....I have!
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

just so you know. There are virgins who got disvirgin ed with no prior knowledge. People can Google things about sex and gain that knowledge but there are cretins things I can ask you that will determine if you have had sex or not!

Go watch the movie "40 year old virgin!!" For an example of one of those questions.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2015
unless she knows your private life or you didnt know no when you tell her.

if the guy is not touching them.
not asking them out.
not talking about sex matters and noticing them when they are in the sex mood.
Some girls think that those guys are virgin but they forget that guys can pretend
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by Hazardd(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

have you heard of jobs that say NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ....I have!
read my quote well.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Dislike Dating Virgin Guys??? by justmag(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Hazardd:

read my quote well.

Okay. let me rephrase. Have you heard of a job that required no knowledge or experience of the job? And you will be trained on site?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Places Women Want To Be Touched (MUST READ) / Video: "Intersex Are Real. We're Real And We're No More Hiding" - UNIZIK Student / Opinion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.